Status: Hope you like it, comment and give me feedback!

In the Dark

No biting.

"No" They both said in unison. I will not be friends with someone who murdered my parents. Ok granted they apparently weren't my parents.... but still it's the closest thing I had to them. The only thing I had. And this asshole took them from me.

"You will both have to suck it up and play nice." She said obviously excusing us. She held up a piece of paper for me to take. "these are your classes, but for today you will just follow Cole around while you get acquainted. He will then show you to your room. Enjoy your stay" She said giving me an irritated fake smile.

"Yes mam" I said standing up and taking the paper. Cole immediately snatched the paper from my hands and started to walk away.

"Come on" He said rather impatient.

"ugh" I responded throwing the head master an exasperated look and sigh.

"no biting" She smiled standing up and waving. We started to walk away when I heard the old ladies voice from inside the office.

"I give them a week" She said

"I give em less" The headmaster said. I scoffed and rolled my eyes. I saw at the end of the hall a girl was walking towards us. Her skirt was tiny, her boobs were huge, she was swinging her hips like a freaking grandfather clock, and her shirt was so low cut I could practically see her nipps. Some people. I may have been a hermit all of my life but I did know a slut when I saw one.

"Hi baby" She purred almost devouring Cole's face.

"Hey" He said obviously bored.

"Who's this?" She asked turning snobby.

"None of your damn business bitch" He said rolling his eyes at her and continuing down the hall.

"I'm sorry!" She said almost clawing at him.

"Go back to class, I will deal with you later" He said, she rose up and ate his face again.

"Bye baby" She said almost tearing herself away from him.

"Wow" I said trying not to laugh

"That'll be you in a few days" He said, it enraged me but I kept it in check.

"sure, in your dreams" I said back rolling my eyes. We stopped in front of a door and he smiled at me, it wasn't a nice smile it was more of a "you have no clue what's in store" kind of smile. And to tell you the truth, it scared me.