Status: Hope you like it, comment and give me feedback!

In the Dark

Control

Everyone was evacuated from the house except for the vampires. I feel bad for this happening, but I really didn't have control over the situation. There were five empty blood bags at my feet. I didn't want to move. Cole came in a few minutes ago and was just sitting in a chair waiting for me to respond.

"I'm sorry" I mumbled.

"For what?" Cole made his way across the kitchen and started to pick up the bags.

"I couldn't control it." I said, not looking at him.

"You did better than a few other vampires in the house. We had to lock them in the cellar, and that almost didn't work. Lilly, you did amazing." He said sitting down next to me and pulling me in close.

"You had control of yourself." I argued.

"I've been trained since birth to not be bothered by blood, you are just learning to cope." He said, kissing me on the forhead.

"We are going back to school" I announced. He grumbled a complaint then nodded.

"I guess we should..... but what are you going to do about your kingdom?" He asked.

"We will let my parents handle it until we graduate. Why should we have extra pressure?" I told him.

"Ok. Whatever you say.. but we will have to combine our rooms" He smiled, winking at me.

"You just want my YBOX" I chuckled.

"You mean XBOX?" He said, holding back a smile.

"Yea... that thing...." I blushed.... now I sounded stupid.

"You have foiled my plan! I was just going to room with my wife for her XBOX and cooking!" He hammed out a dramatic reveal. I was full out laughing when a frantic servant ran into kitchen. He stopped short and I could tell he was upset. I lept up and went to him.

"What is it?" I asked. He couldn't form words.

"The King.." He choked out.

"The King what? What happened?" I said, my eyes widening.

"The King is dead." He wailed. I stood in shock for what seemed to be forever. Cole thanked the servant and set me into a chair.

"My father is dead?" I asked, still in shock.

"Looks like school will be on the back burner for a while" Cole said hugging me.
♠ ♠ ♠
HEHE plans plans plans..... YOU DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING!!!!! Heck, I didn't see that coming and i'm the one writing it... anyways...

Love and Other Lies,

Tiffany Murray