Status: Brand new story. let me know what you think.

Welcome to the Family

I never saw this coming

I was surprised to see everyone still at Jimmy’s place when I got back, Miki followed me into the house, and stopped suddenly, almost stunned at who was sitting in the kitchen. “Hey Unkie Jimmy, can Miki stay here tonight?” I asked, knowing Jimmy would be the most likely to cave and let me have what I wanted. I watched as Jimmy and Leana exchanged a look and Leana nodded. “Yeah, sure. Just make sure its ok with Miki’s mom” he said, I smiled brightly and grabbed the phone off the hook and dragged Mikayla down the hall to my room. “You never said that the Rev was your uncle” She told me, sounding a little put out. I gave a one shouldered shrug “It’s not something I usually share. People use me just to get to hang out with unkie Jimmy. He’s one of my mom’s old school friends” I told her as I passed her the phone. “so, he’s not a blood uncle. Then why are you living here?” she asked me as she dialled her home number. “Cos my mom sent me to Jimmy. she can’t handle my bullshit anymore, those are her words, not mine” I replied, Mikaylas eyebrows all but disappeared into her hairline. “Man…… your mom sounds like an a grade bitch” she told me with a grimace. I shrugged, “I’m not perfect, unlike her boyfriends sons.” “So you sorta have brothers?” She asked me, almost sounding as if the question would set a bomb off. “yeah. The only one I’m close to is Joel. The other three are losers. They all play Aussie rules football, or AFL as it’s known where I live” Miki nodded as I spoke. “do you miss Joel?” She asked me. I smiled ruefully and nodded. “A little bit” I agreed. “I wish I could get rid of some of my siblings. I’m the middle child of eight” She told me with a grin. “Holy mother of fuck. That must be hard.” I said in awe. Miki pulled a face “You have no idea” she told me, pressing the call button and lifting the phone to her ear. “Hey mommy. I’m staying at Scouty’s tonight ok?....... Alright, I’ll see you tomorrow morning….. I love you too, bye bye” I watched the minute long conversation in wonder. I always had to ask to do things and then argue and justify my reasons. Miki had just told her mom that she was staying here, no questions asked.

“Ok, so….. where were we? Oh… so, which guys…..or girls at school interest you?” she asked me, I fell silent, thinking of the heavily inked guy who had sat in front of me in maths. “Weeeelllllll, there is this one guy…… he has a lot of ink” I started to say, falling silent as Miki started laughing. “That’s Jake Moran. He’s a musician, just like his older brother Christian, or more commonly known as CC” she started laughing again as my jaw dropped and I turned to look at my BVB posters. “No fucking way. His brother is THE CC of Black Veil Brides?” I asked, Miki nodded “Yeah, he’s got a show tomorrow night. I can get us back stage. Jake and his twin brother Oliver are in the same band, and Kai is kinda on and off with Oli. “ Mikayla looked kinda smug as she spoke. “No…… let’s just watch them play. I don’t wanna go backstage” I replied. Mikayla nodded slowly, though she did look kinda disappointed. “so…. Anyone else catch your fancy?” She asked after we’d been silent for a couple of minutes. I shrugged uncomfortably, unwilling to share the other person I fancied “No one really. You?” I asked Miki, who turned bright red “Um…. There is one girl who caught my fancy but I can’t tell her cos she’s my friend and I don’t want to freak her out.” Miki looked sad as I leaned against the wall. “who is she, maybe I could talk to her for you.” I said, Miki stared at me in silence for a long moment, then stepped towards me, I though she was gonna whisper the name in my ear, but was extremely surprised when she kissed, and after a moment of shock, I kissed her back. When Miki finally pulled away, and rested her forehead against mine, she whispered “It’s you. The girl I like is you” she started to pull away but I grabbed her by the hips and pulled her back. “Miki, I like you, I really do, but…. I’m not sure if im ready for a relationship with you” I told her softly, she smiled, but her smile seemed sad. “Besides, you like Jake as well.” She added. “Maybe we could have a casual thing?” I suggested softly, kissing her neck. After a moment, I felt Miki’s hands slide up my back under my shirt. “Casual could work” She whispered into my hair.

“If we did get serious, we wouldn’t be the only couple on the team.” Miki told me after a while. I pulled away and sat down on the bed. “Who else is together?” I asked, a little surprised “Molly and Ella have been together nearly a year and a couple of the other girls either are seeing girls that aren’t on the team or they are bi.” Miki told me as she sat down next to me. “Have you ever dated any other girls?” I asked, somewhat curiouse. Miki nodded “Me and Leah had a thing for a while, but she then met her current girlfriend and we kinda just ended things” Miki shrugged but I could tell she was hurt by it. i took her face in my hands and kissed her again, hoping I would make her feel better. “what was that for?” she asked as I pulled away, though I had achieved what I wanted “to make you smile” I replied with a shrug, falling silent as my bedroom door opened “Hey guys, do you want pizza for dinner?” Leana asked us as she stuck her head into my room, we both nodded and watched silently as the door closed. “Wow, nobody knocks here do they?” Miki asked, I shook my head “No real need. The only door I lock is my bathroom door” I told her indicating the door in question. I grinned “Talking of, I’m gonna have a shower” I told her as I climbed to my feet. Miki watched me silently as I went and grabbed my batman Cami set out of my drawer then rummaged around for my black yoga pants. “Just pick something out of the bottom drawer. Its where all my jammies are” I told her, scooping up a pair of hello kitty ugg boots on my way to the bathroom. She smiled. “you probably should wear batman pants with that set” she told me, I paused at the door and threw the clothes onto the bathroom counter. “I’m only wearing them until we go to bed” I said, before shaking my head as Miki’s jaw dropped “I mean the pants. I usually just sleep in a cami set anyway” I added, giggling as Miki blushed. “I knew that” she told me. I nodded smiling as I shut myself in the bathroom.

-a while later-
I was watching Miki as she ate, wondering what was going through her mind. I smiled as she looked up at me. “What?’ she asked as she swallowed her mouthful, I shrugged and looked down. “Nothing, just wondering what you were thinking” I replied, I felt my bed shift as Miki scooted closer. “I was thinking……. I wanna snuggle up to you” she told me, taking my face in her hands and gently making me look at her. I smiled as I wrapped my arms around her. “That I can do” I told her as she hugged me back. “Wow, I cant believe its that late” miki said after a long moment. I turned to look at my alarm clock. “Shit, its almost eleven.” I replied as I climbed off the bed and grabbed the pizza box. “I’m thinking bedtime” I said as I headed for the door. Miki grinned at me and pulled off her ugg boots. Jimmy looked up at me as I walked into the kitchen “We’re gonna crash. We have to go to school tomorrow” I told him as I put the half empty box on the counter. Jimmy nodded as I hugged him “Night Scouty” He told me, kissing my forehead. “Night” I replied, leaving the kitchen and heading back to my room. Miki was snuggling down under my doona as I walked back into the room, I smiled to myself as I shut the door, watching as Miki switched on the bedside table light. I kicked my ugg boots off and stripped off my yoga pants before turning off the light and climbing over Miki to settle on the side of the bed next to the wall. “Do you want me to turn the light off?” She asked me, I nodded and she reached over and turned the lamp off. I waited until I felt her settle back onto her back again before rolling over and resting my head on her chest, my hand resting on her stomach. “Miki, what do you think when I said we could be casual?” I asked, curiouse to her response. “I assumed you meant it would be exclusive to sleepovers of just you and me” She replied, her hand trailing slowly down my back. “Or maybe just to when we are alone” I replied, I could hear her heart quicken in her chest. She didn’t respond, just pulled my leg across so it was resting across her legs. Her fingers trailed up the underside of my leg, coming to a stop at the hem of my panties. I shifted up a little bit so I could gently bite her neck, my hand going up under her shirt.
♠ ♠ ♠
Scouts PJs
Miki's PJs