Status: Updates will come! If I get comments!

I'm Too Weird to Live but Much Too Rare to Die.

Chapter Six.

Two weeks had passed now since Verona was brought back to the house. And she was now starting to settle in. She understood the guys more for what they did to her. The smell of blood was like a an orgasm to the senses. You just had to get a taste of it and once you did, you wanted more. She walked around her and Zacky’s room lazily in a large t-shirt of Zacky’s, mumbling incoherent words as she tried to find something to do. When Zacky walked in she squealed and jumped on him, knocking him flat to the floor.

“Jheeze, you go out for two fucking hours and get tackled to the floor. Love you too, Rona.” He chuckled and she shrugged softly, still attached with her arms around his neck. She giggled to herself before climbing off him. “Got a lovely greeting from Syn, it was the sound of his headboard banging against the wall.” He chuckled softly to himself and Verona rolled her eyes softly as she placed her hand on her hip. 

“Someone really needs to tell those guys to shut the fuck up.” She said to Zacky and he chuckled as he shoved his hands into his pockets.

“Sweet pea, if you want to do that, then go ahead but no one else is.” He chuckled jokingly but Verona smirked as she walked past Vengeance and walked towards Syn’s door that was a few doors down. “I was kidding!” Zacky exclaimed as she moved but she simply chuckled as she continued walking. She tried the handle and sighed when it was locked. She pondered for a moment as Zacky sighed with relief, but soon smirked as she thought of an idea. He probably wasn't smart enough to dead lock the door on his horny rampage. She pulled her foot up and with all her might kicked the door off the hinges. She walked in as they where still in position.

“Can you two stop it with the fucking!” She roared as she entered and Michelle soon jumped off Synyster. “Now, I love you fucking dearly but I can’t deal with fucking moaning when I’m trying to get sleep during the fucking day. Now stop going at it like rabbits and fucking sleep!” She exclaimed, her face showing nothing but rage. Zacky chuckled loudly from the doorway as she walked back, quickly turning around before she left. “And get a new door.” She muttered before smiling sweetly and making her way down the corridor, her arm linked with Zacky’s.

“If I didn’t love you before, I sure as hell do now.” Zacky exclaimed as they went down the stairs to the living room. She didn’t care that she was only wearing a little bit of material. She was close enough to these boys now to know they wouldn’t judge. Plus, it did look like a dress. 

“Just heard your rant at Synyster. I owe you the world. Maybe we’ll all get some sleep now. I can’t stand being awake for another morning. This will be the fifth!” Matt exclaimed and Verona sighed softly as she rubbed her temples. Zacky brought her a drink of the red substance she’d been drinking for the last few days and sat down next to her holding a glass of his own. 

“I really hope so. I can’t stand anymore of her ‘Oh Syn! Oh my god! Please! Please, Harder! Faster Syn!’ I think I may just barf.” Verona stated and the others grumbled in agreement. A few seconds later we heard mumbles and a door slam, the front door. Michelle walked into the room moments later, her hair everywhere.

“What happened?” Zacky asked and Michelle shrugged.

“Well, we were fucking-” She started and everyone muttered chorus’ of ‘we fucking know’ and ‘I know’ “Let me finish dicks. And then, once Verona walked in he started going ape shit then talked about going to feed.” She mumbled and everyone shrugged. Verona cuddled into Zacky’s side as he placed his arm around her gently. She pondered in her thoughts as she sipped the tasty liquid slowly, savouring the taste. Did the guys not trust her out of the house? She understood feeding now. It was a necessity in the vampire life and she thought she was able to do it.

“Zacky?” Verona asked quietly as the others talked and he moved his head to gaze into her eyes. Showing he was listening. “Would I be able to go out sometime to feed soon? I feel ready.” She murmured and everyone gasped, obviously being able to hear and being shocked by her question.

“The girl that was so against killing now wants to feed?” The Rev asked with a soft smirk and she stuck her tongue out at him.

“If you’re sure you’re ready, then of course we can. I’ll come with you. We usually go in pairs.” Zacky stated and Verona smiled softly as she nodded her head. “If you go and get dressed, we’ll go as soon as you’re done.” He smiled and Verona grinned before climbing up from the sofa and running up the stairs. She slipped on some clothes quickly and did up her hair. She then applied make up and slipped on some shoes before joining the guys back downstairs. Zacky was already standing at the door waiting for her.

“We okay to go?” She asked and Zacky nodded his head softly as he grabbed hold of her hand. 

“We’re going into the big wide world now sweet heart, there’s a lot of dangers out here.” Zacky stated as he led her out of the door. The sun was just going down as they walked down the steps to come straight out into the woodland. As soon as they reached the middle of the woods, Zacky turned, trying to sniff out any people. A wicked smile came to his face along with Verona's as she too smelt it. Before Zacky could blink Verona was running away from him at an impossible speed. His eyes searched around for her and he could see her in the distance. He attempted to keep up and smiled when he saw her stood still. A young couple weren't far from her, she was keeping watch out on them, wondering what to do next. 

"Just wait out, we have to go when they least expect it to not draw attention to us. Their could be others around here." Zacky stated quietly so the humans couldn't hear and Verona simply nodded, her mouth watering at the smell. "Go now, you go for the girl, I'll take the guy." He stated and Verona nodded again as she ran and lunged at the woman, knocking her too the ground and instantly ripping chunks out of her throat. The woman didn't even have time to react to the attack. She simply died, no words muttered. Just a simple death, which Verona found easier than her screaming. She brought out the last bit of blood and sighed contently before dopping the body to the floor and turning around to Zacky, who also had blood covering his mouth and chin. She had to admit to herself, it was a rather sexy sight. He smirked softly as he lifted her hand, kissing it soft with his blood clad lips and entwining their fingers together. They quickly composed themselves and grabbed a body each, disguising the death to be made by a wild animal. Once they where done they made their way back to the building, but before they entered the door Verona turned around abruptly. 

"I won't be long.. I just need to go do something." She went to run but Zacky grabbed her arm before she could.

"Don't do anything stupid. No killing and no harming. I'll be waiting for you." He said before entering the house. Verona shrugged it off and ram towards her instincts. She didn't know what it was, but she felt it needed someone, and she was going to be that. Once she reached it, she stopped dead in her tracks. Synyster was sat against a tree trunk, his head in his hands.

"I thought I felt something, what are you doing here?" She asked as she went to sit down next to him. He shrugged softly as he sighed, pulling a packet of cigarettes out of his back pocket and instantly lighting one. He offered one to Verona and she took one of the sticks and thanked  him with a nod. He passed her the lighter and she instantly lit up, puffing on it. 

"How did you know I was here?" He asked and she shrugged softly. 

"I guess you could call it an instinct, I felt you here." She said before turning her head to him, her eyes capturing his.

"I come here to think sometimes, it calms me down." He said as he took a drag and Verona raised a brow as she did the same. 

"Why did you need to calm down? No one did anything to you." Verona stated and he sighed as he pulled his sunglasses down so his eyes where covered, the sun was setting over the hills deep in the forest, it looked absolutely beautiful to her.

"I guess it was when you walked in on me and Michelle, I just all of a sudden got really angry... I don't know why, I guess I just didn't want my creation to see me acting intimately with another girl." He stated with a sigh. He saw the confusion on her face and rolled his eyes as he took off the sunglasses, staring deep into her eyes. "When a vampire turns a human, the two will always have a spark. There's no way of getting rid of it, so we'll just have to deal with it. That's why most of the other vampires wait until they want that special someone. Whereas I was the only vampire that hadn't changed someone, so I felt I needed to as it was my fault you got hurt." He said and Verona sighed as she smiled softly at him.  She took his hand in hers and gave it a soft squeeze as she looked out at the vanishing sun. 

"You didn't need to save me, but thank you, I'm glad you did. It might not have been my ideal life choice but it's better than death." She stated and Synyster simply smiled as he watched the scene in front of him, his hand protectively wrapped around Verona's. Sparks flew through his hands and up all the way through his body. He smiled contently. The simple thought of it being Verona sitting next to him turned him into a twelve year old boy again sitting next to his crush. He brushed all the thoughts from his head and mentally slapped himself. He couldn't like her, he had Michelle. She shifted herself so her head was on his shoulder and he moved to position his head on top of hers. "Why do I feel so safe around you? I should be scared, shouldn't I? You where one of the guys that hurt lured me in. Curse your beautiful brown eyes." Verona chuckled and Synyster's dead heart fluttered with her words.

"Curse your sweet smelling blood." he said as he moved his head to smell the air around her. "You still smell as great as you did then." He said, his mouth watering at her scent.

"Why don't you have a taste for yourself, you never really did get one." She whispered in his ear and his fangs grew in anticipation. He couldn't, could he? It wouldn't be cheating, he'd only have a little taste. He couldn't drink from Michelle anyways, he didn't turn her therefore her blood repulsed him. Verona's smelt sickly sweet, almost like honey but he knew it wouldn't taste that way. It would be the best meal he would ever devour. His canines grew longer as he forcefully moved her head sideways, sniffing her neck as his arms wrapped protectively around her. She moaned softly as her fangs grew, too. Digging softly into her lips. He drew his fangs and sunk them into her neck, the red liquid instantly flowing out and he moaned a little in pleasure and so did she. He took a few more mouthfuls before stopping and taking his mouth away from her neck. He realised afterwards that he craved more. He looked into her eyes that where now full of lust and he felt the bulge in his pants grow in size. She climbed onto his lap and scraped the sensitive skin on his neck with her teeth. He moaned softly as her teeth came into contact with the flesh and she smirked softly as she stood up, offering a hand out to him. He stood up and she pushed him against a tree forcefully. There was no point in him struggling, she was stronger than him and he didn't want to anyway. 

"If I ever hear you fucking again, I'll come in and tear her head off. You're meant to be mine." Se whispered, her voice going husky as she heard his soft moans, knowing he was liking it. She moved away from him and ran back to the house at lightning speed, her confusion now being the only thing on her mind.