Status: Updates will come! If I get comments!

I'm Too Weird to Live but Much Too Rare to Die.

Chapter Seven.

Once Verona arrived back at the house, she wiped her mouth thoroughly on the top she was wearing before entering through the main entrance. Matt was the first one to notice the blood soaked girl, he smelled the air and growled at the sickly sweet substance adorning her clothes before he turned around to meet her gaze, the corners of his mouth turning upwards in a satisfied grin. He ran over to the petite girl at inhumane speed before bringing her up into his arms and lifting her off the ground.

“That’s my girl! All grown up!” He cooed and Verona rolled her eyes, the smile she was so desperately trying to hide still being evident on her face as Matt hugged her tightly, smearing the slowly drying blood that was on her, all over his shirt. He soon let go of her and stared down as he clutched at his top. “Well, thanks kid, that will be me throwing out another shirt.” He said, pretending to be annoyed as he ruffled her long brown locks. She rolled her eyes softly before pulling the shirt she was wearing over her head, leaving her clad in a bikini top and shorts as she sat down next to Zacky and placed her legs onto his lap. Zacky instantly placed his hand on the smooth skin of her legs, made that way forever when she transformed. He looked at her from the corner of his eye, she amazed him. Her skin was still tanned like before, and her eyes still the same shade of deep chocolate. She turned towards him and smiled softly, he turned fully and smiled at her before pulling her into his arms for an embrace. He liked being around her, with his partner leaving him for a rival vampire it felt good to have someone in his arms again. Synyster entered not long after and Verona raised her head slightly to look at him. He sent a menacing snarl in the pairs direction but Verona simply smirked at him. If he could do it, then so could she. He rolled his eyes at her before walking over to where they were in the living area and sitting down next to Michelle, bringing her into his arms. Verona eventually looked away and snuggled her head into Zacky’s neck. He smiled down at her softly before kissing her forehead. Synyster snarled again but Michelle stopped his train of thought by speaking.

“What the fucks up with you?” She asked in annoyance and Synyster pinched the bridge of his nose before looking down at her.

“Nothing, I'm fine.” He said, more to himself than to her.

“Yeah, whatever.” She stated bitchily before climbing out of his arms and walking upstairs. He sighed softly before turning his attention back to the TV. If she wanted to be a bitch, he’d let her. He wasn't her father. Soon after Verona stood up and started making her way upstairs, Zacky watched her intently, his eyes burning holes into her.

“Dude, you carry on looking at her like that you’ll burn a hole in her ass.” Synyster stated and Zacky laughed softly.

“Jealous are we, Syn?” He asked with a cocky smirk and Synyster simply glared back. What he’d do to wipe that smirk off his face..

“No, simply protective. She is my creation after all.” He stated proudly with a smile and Zacky scoffed with a smile.

“And what a fine ass creation that is..” He mumbled but before he could say anything else, Synyster was in his face and picked him up with ease by the collar of his shirt.

“Say one more thing, and I’ll rip your head off. Right where you stand.” He warned through clenched teeth and Zacky rolled his eyes.

“Chill man, I was messing around.” He stated with a chuckle but Synyster narrowed his eyes and threw the other vampire into the wall, making him fly through it. Apparently Verona’s blood made him as strong as her.

“There is no messing around with shit like that.” He muttered to the vampire laying in the other room before storming off up the stairs. He didn't know where he was going, but he knew it definitely wasn't his room. He stormed through a door and sighed when he saw Verona pulling on another t-shirt since her other one was definitely trashed from her feed.

“Oh, hey Syn, what’s up?” She asked as she pulled her hair out of the collar. He sighed softly before walking over to the bed and sitting down.

“I just threw Zacky through a wall. I came up here to calm down but instead of going to my room, I apparently came here.” He said as he placed his head in his hands. He could almost feel Verona’s eyes burning into him.

“May I ask why you threw him into a wall?” She asked with a small chuckle and Synyster rolled his eyes. Trust her to make the whole situation sound like a joke.

“He said some shit about you, I got a bit protective.” He mumbled as he stood, he started pacing almost instantly.

“You shouldn't have done that, I can take care of myself, I'm not a baby.” She stated. Synyster growled softly before slamming his body into hers that was now against a wall, slight cracks forming in the cement from the impact.

“No, you’re mine. I created you and he can’t talk to or about you in such a way. I’ll kill him before he does that again. I'm having a hard fucking time not going down there and finishing what was started.” He seethed, his body tightly pressed against hers. She smirked softly as she ran a finger down his arm gently. The little contact instantly sent shivers through his body.

“My, my. For someone that has a girlfriend you are overly protective of me.” She stated. A low growl escaped from his throat as she moved her fingers across the exposed skin on his chest. He really regretted wearing a V neck. He made a mental note to cover every piece of his skin while around her.

"I-I made you.. It’s in my nature to protect you, for as long as I live.” He stuttered and her eyes softened at the statement. She melted into his arms, instantly being attracted to any piece of skin she could get a hold of. “You’ll always be mine, angel.” He whispered before grabbing a hold of her chin, bringing it up so he was looking into her eyes. He then let go of her chin and kissed her softly on the forehead before painfully letting her go and walking out of room to check on Michelle.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'M SO SORRY FOR THE SHITTY UPDATING. I LOVE YOU ALL AND I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!