Status: Updates will come! If I get comments!

I'm Too Weird to Live but Much Too Rare to Die.

Chapter Eight.

Once Synyster got to his room, He walked in to see Michelle sprawled on the bed. She was wearing a black lingerie set. He rolled his eyes softly at the sight before walking into the room and sitting on the edge of the bed. Michelle sat behind him and instantly latched onto his neck, trailing kisses over his skin.

“Michelle, I'm really not in the mood.” He muttered before looking back at his partner. The bra she was wearing was too big, aiming to make her boobs look bigger whereas the panties where too small, digging into her skin and giving her bright red lines on her porcelain skin.

“What do you mean you’re not in the mood? What the hell has gotten into you recently?!” She exclaimed. Synyster pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed softly into his hand.

“I'm just fucking tired, okay. What more do you want from me? This big explanation? Because I don’t fucking have one.” He exclaimed in anger as he stood up to his full height, towering over the small brunette.

“Why are you being such an asshole?! I'm really trying to make this work but you seem amazingly preoccupied with the ditsy little mutt, Verona. Or the new meat as some might call her.” She said, a shit eating smirk plastered on her lips. As soon as Verona was mentioned, Synysters eyes narrowed as his pupils turned black. Michelle saw this action and instantly started backing away.

“Anything else you want to say?” He seethed, his teeth clenched together so tightly he was sure they’d break.

“W-why are you like this with h-her and not with m-me?” She stuttered as she sobbed, red tears cascading down her cheeks.

“Because I created her, I'm the reason she’s alive right now and my blood is running through her veins. I'm going to be a bit protective of her.” Synyster said, his eyes still black but his demeanour softening a bit at the sight of her tears.

“Y-you don’t like me any more, d-do you?” She stuttered again as the sobs started getting heavier. Synyster sighed softly before pulling her into his arms.

“Of course I still like you, we've been together for four hundred years, liking you isn't going away.” He said, yet again more to himself than her. Because the truth was, Verona was already getting to him. He no longer liked Michelle the way he used too.

“Okay, I love you Synyster..” She mumbled before resting her head on his chest. Another bit of proof that he didn't like her, not just now but he never really did, she didn't even know his real name. He simply stayed quiet and held her, until Matt barged through the door and Michelle ran to get some clothes.

“Why is there an unconscious vampire through the living room wall?!” He exclaimed once Michelle had ran out and Synyster sighed before flopping down on the bed.

“I don’t know what happened, Matt. Zacky just started saying all this shit and it was like a red mist washed over me. I couldn't help myself.. I’d kill for her Matt.. I really would..” Synyster mumbled as he ran a hand over his face. Matt sighed softly before sitting down on the edge of the bed.

“It’s normal man, It’d be stranger if you weren't doing that. But as long as you don’t exchange blood, it should wear off after a while. You only share blood if you’re lovers and want to be bound to each other. Do that and shit gets fucked up royally since you‘re not together.” He stated with a soft chuckle and Synyster rolled his eyes before nodding his head at his fellow vampire. Surely.. Nothing would have happened in the woods. He only drank from Verona, she didn't drink from him meaning the bond hadn't fully been formed.

“Thanks for telling me, man. I appreciate it. I just hope it goes soon.. Michelle’s getting a bit pissed with the whole ordeal.” He mumbled and Matt shrugged.

“She’ll have to get used to it Syn, Val learned that she can’t be bitchy about it and Michelle will too. Just give it time. Although, I've never turned any other girl but her so it was a little bit easier for her.” Matt added with another soft chuckle and Synyster nodded.

“What else could I do? I couldn't just let her die man. You know I'm not like that.. If I could help it, I’d never hurt anyone.” Synyster admitted with a soft sigh as he sat up from his laying position. Matt nodded in understanding before standing up and patting him on the shoulder.

“We all would man, I know how you feel.” Matt said before walking out of the door. “And sort the fucking wall out, Gates!” He exclaimed from the stairs and Synyster sighed before standing up from the bed.

Synyster stared at the wall he’d thrown Zacky through, He’d gone straight through the wall, shattering one of the many bookcases in the library that was on the other side.

“Wow, you made a real mess.” He heard from beside him and looked around to see Verona stood next to him, her arms crossed.

“Yup, and now I have to fix it.” He said with a sigh and she chuckled.

“And how’re you going to do that, Bob? With your magical tool box?” She giggled and Synyster couldn't help joining in.

“So you don’t think I can do it?” He asked with raised brows and Verona shrugged softly.

“Not really.” She said, a small smirk playing on her lips. Synyster smirked back.

“Shadows, I'm gonna need the shit to fix this wall! Little girl doesn't believe I can do it!” He exclaimed and Matt came through the kitchen door chuckling.

“This should be fun to watch.” Matt said before running off at his vamp speed, instantly coming back with all the supplies to get the wall fixed. Synyster pulled his shirt from his body which left him clad in just basketball shorts. Verona couldn't help giving his body a quick once over before she looked away. His arms were finely toned, his chest and abs were nothing different. She looked again only to see him staring back at her. If she could have blushed, she would have.

It seemed to all go by in a rush, one moment there was shattered pieces of brick everywhere, and the next the wall was filled again, along with being painted.

“.. I'm so glad I didn't put money on this..” Verona murmured softly before flopping down on one of the sofa’s and turning on the TV. Synyster plopped down next to her and placed his feet on the coffee table. He was still shirtless, meaning Verona had a hard time not staring at his toned body. He smirked softly before turning his head to look at her.

“Like what you see of something?” He chuckled and Verona rolled her eyes softly before looking back at the giant screen adorning most of the wall.

“You’re a bit distracting. Can you please put a top back on.” She said, more of a demand than a question.

“You’re going to have to get used to it, little girl. Training starts tomorrow.” He said before he got up and walked off.