Do What You Do

there is an engine in my body

Josh looked down on the girl in front of him and smiled.

"Actually just last week I planked in the middle of the road."

She looked quizzically at Josh, "What?"

Josh let out a laugh that sent shivers down Blake's spine. She stopped what she was doing and looked up at his blue eyes. He smiled warmly at her and began to talk.

"What kind of guy do you think I am?" he said in mock horror placing a hand on his chest.

She knitted her eyebrows together sitting down on the couch. Josh ran a hand through his hair and sat next to her.

"What's your name, love?"

"Blake." she said tucking a piece of hair behind her ear.

"Well Blake you're in luck." He said retrieving some DVDs from next to him. "I just bought Lady and the Tramp on Blu Ray."

Blake looked down at her knotted fingers embarrassed with herself.

"Look I barley know you."

Rejected again she thought as she sat down slowly on the couch.

"Don't take it as a rejection." He said as if he read her mind.

"We can still be mates!" He said his voice lined with enthusiasm

"I should go."

She said no longer wanting to sit in this cloud of awkwardness that filled the room. She just threw herself at this guy and he was waving her off, at least she thought he was. Josh was confused he didn't want her to leave, he wanted her to stay. He wanted to get to know this girl and now she's about to walk out the door, like they all do. She gave him a half smile and made her way to the door not looking back. The wind hit her by surprise and she pulled her jacket closer to her body indulging in the warmth. As she made her way back to the bus she saw a shadow approach her. She stopped in her place, this was it, she was going to die. This unknown shadow walking towards her was surly going to bring her death. The shadow moved closer and she was paralyzed, her conscience yelling at her to move.

"You shouldn't be walking at night, alone."

She smiled internally but her face remained stoic.

"John, I'd like the ask you the same thing."

He smirked that fabulous smirk that made her melt inside.

"You never answered my text?" He said stepping closer to her.

She didn't answer keeping her head down chewing on her lip.

"Blake?" John said reaching out to her and wrapping a arm around her waist.Blake flushed scarlet and she thanked the heavens that it was dark outside.

"Why don't you come back to my bus?" He suggested

"There's no one there." He said smirking down on her. She was naive and she just got rejected, she needed to feel something. Then again John O'Callaghan wanted to feel something as well, nothing emotional, absolutely physical. He stretched out his hand towards her and she took it hesitantly. He pulled her against him, suggestively. Once they reached the bus John wasted no time touching every inch of her. His eyes fiery with lust and his hands strong with determination. John lead blake into his bunk and thankfully he had the bottom one. He peeled off Blake's shirt with one quick movement and planted kisses all over her neck.
"You have a killer body." John said as he took off her pants running his fingers along her hipbones. Blake slightly frowned and remembered that John was not the romantic type. She wanted him to complement her, romantically. That would never happen, Blake thought. John was caught up in the moment quickly working his way through Blake's clothing. Not making eye contact with her at any point. He ripped the foil off a condom packet and smirked down at Blake, avoiding her eyes.

~


Blake was woken up by distant chatter she turned around to find her self alone in the bunk. She gathered her clothing and began to put them on. She attempted to fix her hair and look presentable but failing she tied in up in a sleek ponytail. She stopped everything she was doing when she heard a familiar british accent.

"Fat lot of good you were Kennedy."

She froze not wanting to come face to face with him after she blatantly walked out on him. She took a deep breath and looked down as she walked to the front of the bus. Just as she thought she had successfully avoid him he called her out.

"Oi! Camera girl!" He said smiling

Blake turned around and half-smiled nodding her head at him.

"Ditched me last night huh." He playfully smiled "Let me walk you back."

She nodded her head in agreement.

"So how long have you been shooting people, umm I mean have been a camera girl."

Blake laughed, "About four years now." Josh nodded his head in approval.

"Well this is my bus." Blake said shifting her weight.

Josh nodded, "Cool, hey take some bloody good pictures for me tonight!" He said playfully punching her shoulder. John was making his way to his bus and met eyes with Blake smiling darkly as she passed by him.

"Looking for something O'Callaghan?" A British accent said from behind him.

"Actually I was wondering if it was time for tea and crumpets!" John said sarcastically throwing his arms in the air and placing his hand on his hip.

"Never heard that one before." Josh said replying in the same sarcastic tone.

John walked away flipping off the blue eyed boy.
Blake stepped in to the bus and was greeted by the boys in A Rocket to the Moon. She furrowed her eyebrows wondering why they were on the bus.

"Interview." Nick said as if he read her mind.

She smiled and nodded making her way to the back. She opened her bunk and quickly changed into a green long sleeve. She grabbed her camera and made her way back into the venue.

"We meet again." A voice said from behind her. She turned around and John's eyes met with hers.

"Stalker much." Blake said trying to pick up her pace.

"Just walking to the venue." He said half-smiling down at her. "See you later." He said smacking her butt in the process. Blake gasped and John turned to look at her and winked. John was attractive and very seducing. She would be lying if she said that she didn't want him. There was something about John that made Blake crave for more of him,Especially after last night. Blake stayed quiet and her face flushed a light pink.

"You alright love?"

She tried to compose her self when she looked into his blue eyes. She ran a hand through her hair and sighed. Hopefully he did not witness that entire scene.

"Y-yeah." Was all Blake managed to say as Josh matched her pace.

"You're shooting our set?"

"Uh-What?" Blake said trying to avoid eye contact.

"You." He said pointing at her. "Shooting. Our. Set." He said pretending he was taking a picture.

Blake felt stupid and nodded, "Yes, I am."

"Alright, I'll be sure to be a proper model for you." Josh said placing his hand on his hip and popping his hip to the side.

Blake laughed and gave him a awkward wave as he walked away. She pushed the door open to the venue and the smell of sweat and must hit her. She crinkled her nose and made her way to the back. A arm grabbed her as she walked down the hall way. Before she could scream a big hand was placed over her mouth.
♠ ♠ ♠
'ello so I've decided to incorporate a song for each chapter~

Eye Alaska - Walk Like a Gentleman

x