Status: If you're not a McFly fan,you don't like vampires,you don't like stories that are unrealistic and your offended by sexual references and the occasional use of bad language then this is not the story for you..

Through My Eyes

Twisted and Accused.

We finally Got to Dalston where out interview was due, it was heat magazine and the interviewer was an youngish kind of women maybe late twenties she was tall and lean and bony,extremely skinny, she was dressed in a black suit and her hair was long and black, tied back into a pony tail. Once we had started talking to her me and Tom both realised how rude she actually was.
“So how did you two meet then?”
“Well funny story actually , me and the boys went there to record some songs to complete the album off and we met the girls on the second night and I just saw Emma and I’ll be honest my first impression was she’s hot!” Tom replied.
“yes, yes this is good okay Ruby ,what was your first impression of Tom and the boys?”
she asked, Tom looked at me.
“Oh, me? Well like me and like the girls have been obsessed since we were thirteen, and to be honest we just came to the house to relax, and do what we want and just take some time off work, and you know what I’ve always had a crush on Harry, and we were absolutely thrilled when we got invited to the party. You know I liked Harry and he seemed to like me back and it really works between us.”
She nodded.
“And Tom what do you think of the girls is it Zoe and Laura? And of course Ruby ?”
I knew exactly what she wanted to hear.
“Well yeah of course, they’re all lovely and you know absolutely stunning,really stunning, you know but Emma’s the one she’s the one for me. And I think it’s cool as well how they were all just such big Mcfly supporters for so long.”
She looked over at me and didn’t even bother asking because she knew that I knew what she wanted to hear.
“Yeah like what Tom said we’ve been big supporters for years and I never in a million years thought that we would end up staying in the same house as them! I mean it was just such a big coincidence. But yeah I love the guys: Dougie’s proper weird, but he’s sweet, Danny just makes me laugh so hard and well this one here has literally just turned into one of my best mates , I mean we’ve been living in the same house together for 18 days friendships as well as relationships were gonna form.”
I winked at him.
The interviewer then put on a straight face.
“now Ruby I’m gonna ask, your supposedly dating Tom’s fellow Band mate Harry Judd, now be honest is that true, is it like a real relationship or is it just like something on the side?”
“Oh hell yeah , course it’s real I’m not just going out with him for the sake of it, I really do love him, and yeah theirs a few years between us, but it doesn’t matter I’m not gonna let that get in the way, he’s definitely my Mr Right.”
“Awww” Tom said afterwards.
I nudged him.
“Shut up” I laughed modestly.
The woman Laughed at us.
“ So now it’s the serious business, it’s why you came.”
She held up and blank white sheet and flipped it round. It was the photo. The photo of us.
“ So this picture shows you guys out in public together and your holding hands what’s the backstory on that, have they twisted the picture and made it look like that and got it wrong?”
We looked at each other trying to think of an explanation, we knew that this moment was gonna come we just didn’t realise how hard it would be.
“We, we”-
I got interrupted by Tom.
“This girl here is my best mate, and that’s it.” He shot out a finger and playfully flicked my arm.
“ I mean she’s stunning and everything, but mate I’ve got Emma. So now you know the truth we were just a bit insecure and scared so we held hands.”
I nodded. Silently agreeing.
She looked over to the left corner of the room, and said
“ You heard it here first I’m Patricia Haring.”
We had never noticed that camera. Neither of us. I looked at her, enthralled. She gave us a thin, sarcastic smile.

“You can go now.” She said in a way that matched the look on her face.
He put his hand gently on my shoulder as we both stood up. She was in a shitty mood because we told her weren’t dating. I turned round to look at her. Tom Kept walking, I tapped him on the chest and whilst he was still looking, we both turned round to face Patricia who was gathering up many sheets of paper from her desk.
“What?” he murmured.
“watch.” I laughed.
“Oi ” I shouted, she glanced up, at the sound of my voice. I quickly stuck my middle finger up.
“Peg it” I giggled loudly to Tom who was already in hysterics.
“Hey, don’t flip the birdie at me, little bitch.” She called back as we were just escaping through the door.
My temper rose, to the highest it could be. Tom was laughing so much he looked like he was gonna wet himself.
“Did you see her face!” he giggled gasping for breath.
“Yeah, yeah I did.”
I paused.

“how about you go to the car and I’ll be there in a minute?” I asked, a rather horrible scheme coming into my mind.
“Why where are you going?” He answered a pout spreading to his lips.
“Nothing, I just have something to do, you go I’ll be fine.”
“well okay” He finally agreed, Naively.
I slowly, pushed the door forward, I was fuming. She was still sat at her desk. I clenched my fists which were hanging down either side my body. I could feel the fire and the anger coming into my eyes.

“You..” I muttered.
Her hand started quivering.
“I’ve got a bone to pick with you.”
I silently walked over to her desk. She shakily stood up, I could see how worried she was. I got right up close to her and looked her right in the eyes. I pushed her down, She would of fell with a thud but I caught her head just as she was about to hit the ground. Her eyes, flickered, I bit into her neck, her warm blood filled my mouth. I smiled with satisfaction, it tasted good. So good, I leaned in for more. But my remorse for her failed my courage. I panicked and ran to the next room. I found a small kitchen, picked up a large, sharp knife from the side. I ran back to the other room and stabbed her dead body right in the chest. To make it look like she had done it herself. I ripped the tape from inside the camera, placed the knife gently in her hand and ran out of the room nearly in tears.
Tom was waiting in the car. He looked A the bewildered look on my face. I opened the door, trying not to look him in the face.
“What’s wrong?” he asked concerned.
“nothing,I’m fine just drive..”
He stayed quiet for a few minutes..
“God finally that’s over she was a rude cow..” he sniggered jokingly.
“yeah I know right” I replied perking up.
He made laugh. We laughed at it the whole way home.
“So how did it go?” Harry quizzed once we had gotten back.
“Yeah it was, it was good, I told the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help me god.” I informed.

“yeah so did I” Tom nodded .
Emma Suddenly rushed in. Tom sighed a deep sigh and started to smile.
“My oh my” He sighed.
“Alright Gorgeous” he greeted confident as ever.
She slowly walked over to where he was sat and joined hands with him. “
Did you get it? What did you say.” She was packed with questions.
Tom hugged her.
“Alright let me speak.”
He looked over at me…
“ I told the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help me god.”
She stared at him.
“yes I told her that me and Ruby are friends and that’s it no biggie…. Oh and Ruby spilled about her relationship with you Harry”
Harry glanced at me with a smile he had quite a firm grip on my arm, it felt nice.
“That’s my girl” he grinned.
“much better when you’re here you know..” he continued.
“Corny” Emma mocked.
“Oh yeah and you guys don’t have your moments!” I pointed over at them.
“so are we gonna get it when it’s out?” Tom nudged.
“Yeah can’t wait to see what my boy has said about me.” She answered. I laughed.
“ Mate,Yeah I’ll be able to rub it in Emma’s face when I’m right and she’s wrong.” I said smugly.
“Ha kay then but I won’t be bothered” she smirked.
Tom lifted up her chin
“Ughh guys we know your proper, ummm with each other but.. please just get a room.” Harry moaned. They slowly let go from each other.
Tom smiled.
“Oh yeah harry that reminds me I won’t be sharing with you tonight I think I’m coming down with fever or something and I wouldn't wanna give it to you” I explained.
“why you gonna ditch me for Tom again…Jokes! Joking babes.” He teased.
“nah I’m actually happy just giving it to Emma”
“ okay I’ll share with Tom”.
Silence filled the room. I looked at Harry, Harry looked at Emma, Emma looked at Tom and Tom looked at me and we all just started laughing.
“NO NO NO not like that!” Harry laughed, clearing his name.
“Nah that’s fine Ruby it really is you know I’m quite Happy catching the fever.” Emma said grumpily. “Yeah I know you are”

Within the next 15 minutes the four of us had decided to go to the pool, just Me, Harry, Emma and Tom. We didn’t know where everyone else was but right now none of us cared,they were probably sleeping the day away somewhere. Harry ran over and dived in straight away, he was brave I wasn’t. I sat down at the side with my book in my hand and just slid my feet in. Emma came and sat next to me and did the same.
“ it’s cold in it!”… You okay?” her voice softened.
“Yeah I’m fine.” I answered…
“where’s tom then?”
“oh he’s stilling gettin’ dressed.”
We stared over at Harry who was clearly enjoying the water.
“ha, he looks quite nice in water don’t you think?” I nudged, a massive grin on my face.
“I’m just gonna put my book back and we’ll jump in together yeah?”
She nodded. I walked over to a sun lounger and place my book on top of my towel. I was wearing a plain turquoise halter neck bikini. Emma’s was a plain Scarlett colour. I tiptoed delicately over. I looked down into the clear blue water.
“D’oh I can’t jump in there it looks damn right bloody freezing.”
Moments passed and I stood there talking to Harry who was still in the water.
I suddenly heard loud and fast pasted footsteps from behind me. I was guessing it was Tom I carried on talking to Harry but when Tom got close enough, I quickly stepped to the side, he kept running and fell in.

“hahahaha! WAY!” I laughed as he hit the water with a massive splash.
“his head rose from the surface. His face was priceless.
“Trying to push me in huh… that’s what you get! Nanananah!” I yelled.
Emma smiled .Tom quickly pushed her legs and she fell in.She turned round around to face me and sure enough I was there trying to stand up properly pissing myself with laugher. But it was a bonus for her as she didn’t need the confidence to jump it.
Just then Harry Got out the pool flipped his hair out of the way walked over to me and I smiled without saying anything. I held on to his shoulders securing my hands together on his back. He stared at me I looked down so embarrassed.
“your eyes are so blue.” I whispered.
“ you’re so pretty, your one of the prettiest girls I’ve ever known.” He charmed.
“I’m actually not.”
“you are though that’s the thing.”
“no”
“you are”
“not”
“are”
“Not.” We argued.
He kissed me. As we kissed, I loosened my hands which were clasped round his back, I slid my hand down. BUMP.BUMP.BUMP. Once again I was feeling the abs on his back. His hands joined together round my middle. They didn’t stay there they slid down to where he wanted them. We moved away from each other.

“perfect kisser as well.”
I shook my head at him. His hand was still on my bum.
“ I’ll be moving that back up there.” I laughed moving it back to my back.
“ well I liked it best there”
“ I know that you did.”
We looked down at the pool to see Tom and Emma to be doing the same as we were. We laughed to each other.
“ wouldn’t want you getting a cold.”
He wrapped his arm round my shoulder.
“Come on” I gave him my extra towel to keep him warm.
Hours later I was in our dorm with Emma and Zoe. We didn’t know where Laura and Danny were .
“ So um me and Em went down to the pool earlier.”
“ really why? Just the two of you?” Zoe asked.
“ No Tom and Harry were there as well.”
She stared and blinked at me stopping what she was doing and staying silent as she stared.
“ was it kinky?” She asked.
Nothing. I didn’t answer.
“Mate yeah it was SOOO KINKY!” Emma shouted sarcastically from the bathroom.
“ oh my actual god though Harry’s ripped I aint even jokin.” I said so certain of myself.
“ so is Tom” Emma added.
“But guess what?. Tom pulled me in!” she whined.
“ Why?” She asked.
“Because he’s mean! Anyway I’m goin to bed I’m fuckin’ tired.”
“Night then” we both said at once.
A few days passed and sure enough the famous magazine started appearing in stores. And was selling fast. I woke up early one Thursday morning. I looked around the room and the girls had already left. I headed straight down to the living room. Already sat down were Dougie, Zoe and Laura. Emma and Tom were already out buying it. Or so they told me.
“Soo what will it say..?” Zoe asked.
“Nothing but the truth my dear Zoe.” I mocked.
There was a huge blow of wind and the door swung open and Emma and Tom appeared.
“we’ve got it.” She jiggered , slightly out of breath.
Tom followed closely behind her and nodded, he was panting.
“ The interview?” I asked, hopeful.
She nodded and jumped on the sofa. I sighed
“ Finally I can rub it in”
I was relieved.

Out of nowhere Danny and Harry showed up, they must of heard the news.
“Look it even made the front page.” She shrieked.
Suddenly we all crowded round Emma who was holding it in her hand.
“Go on read it out loud” Laura ordered, sounding excited.
“ Alright” slowly she opened it, we were all really tense and eager to see what it said.
“ Despite stating he’s got a new girl full name of Emma Rebecca Adkins age 23...” she looked up and smiled.
“That’s me”
“OMG JUST GET ON WITH IT” Harry sighed.
“ALRIGHT… despite stating he’s got gorgeous a new girl full name of Emma Rebecca Adkins Mcfly singer/guitar player Tom Fletcher seems quite happy to get cosy with her best friend Ruby the partners in crime slash best mates spill the beans on the picture everyone is talking about.”
Tom put his hand on her shoulder, he seemed impatient.
“ Finally that’s over with now read the interview.”
“okay”
“Oh and skip to the last question, that’s the main one and then read out the others afterwards.”
“Alright Mr bossy.”
“Tom what do you think about Ruby?” Emma read out…she paused she paused before reading out the answer. Her voice seemed dry when she spoke again.
“This girl here is my best mate, I mean she’s stunning and everything, and I thin k we’ve come to the point now where we’ve become so close that we’ve decided to maybe be more than just friends.”
Tom suddenly jumped up,
“I never said that” he cried.
“ They’ve fucking twisted it, they could get done for that.” I remarked almost shouting.
“Oh yeah” Emma yelled sarcastically.
“Gimme that” Harry pulled it out of Emma’s hand.
His eyes scanned through the list of words.
“Jesus Christ it really does say that.”
He chucked it back down into her hands. Tears started filling up her eyes.
“ I did I knew it I know that you two had a thing for each other. You’ve always enjoyed each other’s company”
I was lost for words.
“It- it really isn’t like that Emma, think about it why would I do that to you. Why would I do that to harry?”
She looked down.
“You know I really don’t know what to think anymore” she sobbed.
“But”.. I started but before I explain myself, everyone started leaving the room.
Only one other person and there he was.
“Harry you’ve gotta believe me”
“yeah well I don’t know what to think anymore either.” He looked so sad, so disappointed.
“Why would you do that eh? I thought we were for keeps Ruby.. but I suppose I was wrong.”
He shot Tom a dirty look who was sat next to me. And said
“Dude.” And patted him on the shoulder.
“I don’t get it they actually believe that shit.” My voice wavered.
My throat was killing I needed to cry so badly.
“Ru are you okay?” he asked then I just lost it.
“Awwww well we know we’re not eh so that’s all that matters, they’ll come around you see if they don’t.”
“Come lets have breakfast and you get dressed yeah?”
I wiped my eyes with my sleeve.
“Yeah” I replied my voice stumbled.
“Come on then”
I managed to hold my unhappiness in for a while longer but then I just couldn’t stand it anymore.
“Ugghh my life is messed up!” I cried again, even louder this time.
He sat there speechless.. he didn’t know what to say.I got up and ran away I locked myself in the bathroom, I turned my back to the door. I didn’t have anything left to lose. I knew that each moment I was spending with Tom I was one step closer to losing harry for good.
Once I had finished drowning myself in sorrows and feeling sorry for myself I finally managed to clothe myself in a white fitted tank top, dark pink skinny jeans, a long grey cardigan and black leather lace up boots. I managed to find my way into our room when the girls were elsewhere. At one point I had realized I had forgotten my phone.
“Shit” I thought to myself.

I slowly sneaked in .All three of them were in there: Zoe was sitting quietly in the corner doing Laura’s hair and Emma was in her bed texting. All eyes were fixed upon me as I slowly crept across the floorboards. We all said nothing, I sensed awkwardness.
“ I just forgot my phone” I whispered so quietly, I could barely hear my own voice.
They all nodded, at the same time, it was spooking me. I found it on my bedside table. I sat down on my bed I wasn’t gonna let their silence force me out of the room.
“Damn you all, so none of you have anything to say to me?”
No reply.
“Oh god sakes guys, I didn’t do it and you all know it underneath all that stubbornness Emma you know I’m right.”
I stormed over to the door. And before opening it I yelled over to them
“AND I’M REALLY NOT SLEEPING IN HERE TONIGHT IF YOU GUYS ARE GONNA BE LIKE THIS WITH ME!”
they still didn’t say anything, they weren’t bothered, they just carried on with what they were doing.

I marched down the hallway stamping my feet as loud as I possibly could. I strode into the boys room where I found Tom and Harry arguing, Shouting talking over each other they were. But as I walked in everyone went silent, Harry swallowed and stared at me as I moved. I wanted to cry so badly, but I didn’t want to in front of them so I put a brave face on blinked my tears away, took in the air and made a deep swallow.
“Come on Tom” I grabbed his arm, this time he just went with it.
He put his hand on my back. I turned round to face them.
“ that shit aint true and you all know it.”
I saw eyes widen as I shouted. I heard a loud bang as we left. It sounded like someone angrily slamming something down.
“Calm it man” Danny responded, I was guessing it was Harry.
I got hold of the back of Tom’s collar silently as we walked down the hallway. Then I felt an angry feeling burning inside me, I smashed him against the wall.
“You know who I am, you know were not cheating Tom Fletcher. WELL DO YOU?!” I ranted.
All of a sudden his eyes had become big and frightened.
“Yes Mam” he whispered under his breath.
He looked down at the hand I was holding him by. Suddenly the look on his face slowly made me let go.
I moved away, I scared myself.
“ I’m sorry, Tom I’m so sorry I really am I don’t know what came over me.” I apologised meaningfully.
“It’s fine” he muttered back still unsure.

We carried on walking acting like it never happened. Silent and unbelievably awkward.
“I really am sorry” I repeated.
“I TOLD YOU IT’S FINE” he yelled, he suddenly seemed angry and impatient.
This whole thing was getting to him and I could tell.
“So where exactly are we going?” I asked, innocently.
“I dunno but I’m not hanging out back there none of them are talking to me.”
“Same here” I murmured.
“You know what I’ve told the girls I can’t be fucked if they can’t”
“ Well we’ll just have to take the spare room.” He said stopping outside a door.

“It’s not like they’re gonna be talking to me anyway. Normally we stay up talking all night and it’s just not like them”
The tears started covering my eyes; blurring my vision. I chucked myself onto the bed.
“Mate I know it’s bloody painful but they’ll come around.” He reassured.
“Will they Tom, really?”
I wasn’t even sure that they would.
“Course they will”
he peered down at me lying down. He ran his hand through my hair loosely.
“Ohhh” I groaned.
“I want my Harry back”
I clasped onto his hand my fingers joined to his and slowly I hauled him down next to me.
“ I don’t know any more maybe I actually do have feelings for you.” He sighed, calmly.
His eye contact with me was like I'd never seen it before, he leaned forward.
“What are you doing?” I said automatically sitting up.
I smacked his arm.
“No,No,No! of course you don’t you in love with Emma not me EMMA REBECCA ADKINS and I love my Harry.”
“I know but everyone’s saying it and it’s actually making me start to- ”
“ NO NO NO TOM!” I ignored everything he was trying to say.
“And I told the boys you were innocent!”
I stormed away. I couldn’t believe it! I refused to believe it.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope everyone liikes it! please comment:)