Status: If you're not a McFly fan,you don't like vampires,you don't like stories that are unrealistic and your offended by sexual references and the occasional use of bad language then this is not the story for you..

Through My Eyes

Troubled Love.

Up and up and up I went Then I felt myself being thrown onto something soft that took my shape and I dissolved into it. My eyes slowly flickered open. I saw a small ginger face gazing down at me. ‘’Marvin’’ I whispered to myself. Hoping that I was alone. He rubbed his furry face on the back of my arm.I tickled his chin with two finger. I peered down at the red sheets below my face. I saw a pile of what I remembered taking in black and white picture of myself all of them I was posing like a model. I must have been about thirteen or fourteen.
‘’ Yeah she doesn’t know I have them with me.’’
I CHUCKLED QUIETLY TO MYSELF.
‘I DO NOW.’
And I tried to sit up.
“Your alive!” I heard a loud voice screaming.
It was Emma she ran over to the bed and flung her arms around me.
“ I’m alive..’’ I whispered back in confusion.
I looked to my left and saw Harry, stretched out fully dress both of his hands clasped together at the back of his head. He smiled at me. I was still trapped in Emma’s arms barely able to breathe. After a long period of hugging I finally put my arms round her shoulders and hugged back. I then glanced over to my right, tom was crouched over the king size bed.
“What happened to you?” He asked as I continuously stared at him.
Gradually nodding off to sleep again. Emma smacked my arm.
“Ouch”
“ I- I don’t know” I started.
“ Chloe made me a cup of tea and then”
“What the hell is she still doing here!” Harry raged.
“And why were you pissing about with a pack of sleeping tablets.” He added before I could even answer the first question
. “huh?”
“Yeah when we woke up and found you we found some sleeping tablets on the kitchen side.’ Emma said sounding concerned.
“That bitch tried to poison me on sleepin’ tablets Mate..”-
I closed my eyes in disbelief. I felt that horrible feeling you get when your throat starts swelling up and you need to cry.
“She’s doing this just to get at us you know!” My voiced wavered as I spoke
“Coz you two had a little something, something going on before.” I could barely even talk.
“Oh god really Harry you and her?” Tom asked.
“Yeah”. He shamefully replied.
I finally starting crying. But in a way that I didn't want anybody to know. The moment the first tear drop rolled onto my cheek I plunged deep into the covers. I didn't want anyone to see me cry especially not Harry.
“Hey baby don’t cry.” Emma comforted.
“Do you want a massage Hun?” Tom asked
“Come on it’ll always cheers Emma up when she’s being a melancholy sad old’ sexy bitch.”
I felt a hand on my back rubbing it back and forth it felt good. I thought about this offer for a moment.
“Well if it’s okay with you babe?”
Emma nodded.
“Sure why wouldn’t it be?”
I shrugged.
“cream?” he asked holding up a pot of moisturiser.
“YES PLEASE.” I replied sweetly my quickly blinking eyes beaming at him.
I felt a moment between us.
“This boy is amazing, I’m so glad we’re friends. “ I thought.
“Strip it down then.” He answered tugging on my tank top.
“what?” Harry asked stunned and shocked, the look on his face was priceless.
“That’s just the way it works dude it’s part of the procedure.”
“Okie dokie.” I agreed.
I was wearing only a black bra on top now. Harry stared at me.
“ maate what it’s not like your never gonna see me in a bikini.”
I loosened my shoulders, lay down and almost instantly he smoothed his sticky cream coated fingers all over my back.
“Uhhh” I groaned in pleasure.
I could of fallen asleep. “
Emma you have the best boy in the world.” I mumbled. So relaxed, I couldn’t be bothered to talk.
“Thanks.” Harry responded sarcasticly.
“That’s okay.” I answered not giving a fuck in the world.
He was sat in a wooded old fashioned little chair at the side of the room. The mirror just beside it was about 6 foot long with a beautiful wooded pattern frame.
“ Oh god” I said again.
He didn’t reply but I knew he was smiling at my reaction. His seemingly perfect massage seemed to go on forever. So steady handed. I had a feeling it was just us to left in the room.
“ So I’m um going to see my old mate later. And only asking because you know you might not be up for it but I was just wondering whether you would go with me.Emma doesn’t want to go she says she’s met him before and he’s a rude man whore.”
“What Emma doesn’t wanna go! But you go everywhere together.” I was shocked.
“I know” he huffed.
“Have you asked her about taking me instead though? Coz I don’t want her getting the wrong end of the stick.”
“Yeah, yeah she’s cool with me going with you instead and she knows the way it is.”
He unlocked his I phone it was a full screen black And white picture of him and Emma.
“mate I’m still in shock.” He leaned down and gave me a hug.
Later that morning I was in the bathroom cleaning my teeth. I knew Emma and Laura were in the bedroom. I was still trying to get over what had happened to me earlier that morning.
“so what Chloe is still here?” Laura gasped.
“Well yeah apparently! Ruby sleep walked down to the kitchen, coz you know she always does that and she tried to put her out!” She replied.
“Oh my god and she got away with it!”
“well me and Tom were just waking up as it happened and we went to Harry’s and Ruby’s room and neither of them were there. We looked in Zoe’s and Dougie’s room and yours and Danny’s but they weren’t there. Went and checked in their Room again and he was just there holding her hand and She was laying on the bed, she was out.”
Emma put it in a way that made it sound elegant and sexy she was a wonderful story teller. “Awwww bless her soul! Is she okay now then?”.
I Decided to step in.
“Yeah” I’m fine. I answered for myself.
“Well where is she now?”
“ How should I know.” I replied bitterly so annoyed and confused at the whole situation.
“Apparently Harry managed to get rid of her.” Emma nodded.
“What how did he do that?” I asked. She shrugged at me. I dropped it shaking my head.
“Em are you sure it’s okay that I go with Tom to see his mate today. Just us two alone?”
“Yeah sure of course it is.”
She insisted quickly, sort of blushing.
“He’s taking you instead of Em?.. Oh god..”
“What do you mean Oh god!” I argued.
“Nothing”
“good.” I said changing my tone of voice.
I picked up my jacket and flung it over my shoulder. I opened the door. There stood Tom.
“Ready?” He smiled, I smiled back.
We took Fletch’ s car his black rolls Royce. As we drove along I did my window down so my hair blew about in the wind. Tom turned on the radio. “ I KISSED A GIRL” by Katy Perry came on he turned it up full blast and we both started singing hysterically loud to it.
“Where are we goin’?”
After a lot of corner turning we ended up in a small town called Cansison.
“I think he said in here.” Tom guessed as he pointed to a small café.
“ohhh do I have to?” I whined.
“C’mon.I’ll buy you a drink.”
“Well from what I’ve heard.. well from what Emma’s told me he’s a right man whore. This ‘Friend’ Wayne.”
“Please babe for me it’ll only be 40 minutes and to be honest he called me alright I don’t really wanna see him.”
“Well then why are you mates with him!” “Long story just get inside!”

He bought me a foamy coffee and from then on we just waited.
“Tom ma man, mate how are you?” shouted a loud voice coming from behind me.
He came noisily into the room.
“Hey Wayne I’m good man how’s you?”
“Yeah I’m cool I’m wicked.”
“Not really.” I mumbled rubbing my ear.
He peered down at me.
“Is this her?”
“Oh no Wayne this is my friend Ruby.”
“nice to meet.” You I greeeted, not meaning it.
I didn’t even stand up to shake his hand.
“So do you know, you know. Tom’s girl?” he asked.
Fucking hell Tom obviously didn’t tell him much about me.
“ummm yeah we’ve been best feinds for like 9 years.” I shaked my head, pretty confused.
“oh right I’m Wayne”
he shook my hand.

“Heard a lot about you, had a big mouthful off Tom.”
“Shut it.” Tom mumbled.
He smiled and sat down.
“oooh Tom’s getting embarrassed.” He teased.
“You want a coffee mate?” Tom asked changing the subject.
“Nah mate I’m alright tah.”

“So what she look like what’s her name describe her to me!” . Tom giggled and rubbed his hands together..
“She’s beautiful. Mate she’s a keeper, her names Emma.” He sighed.
“She really is the one for me.” He continued.
“She’s got brown hair, gorgeous brown eyes, she’s slim, sexy just a bit shorter than me she’s so fun, so sensitive such a laugh!”
“ Yeah, yeah how old is she” Wayne asked.
“She’s 23.” Tom replied.
I looked at him and caught him smiling at me. He looked away.

“Oh right so your round About the same age the same age, how comes she couldn’t make it today?”
We both looked at each other trying to think of an explanation.
“ She, she err.. she’s ill mate she had a really bad cold.” He nodded as I spoke.
“Will you just excuse me one minute.”
I got up and made my way to the ladies toilets. Reluctantly I got my phone out and dialled Harry’s number. Biting my lip as I prayed for an answer .

A few seconds past, it kept ringing.
“Come on harry!” I said to myself.
“Hello” answered the beloved voice at the other end of the phone.
“Hiya!” I sighed relieved to be alone.
“Alright Hun?” He replied .
“Oh my god yeah,yeah I’m fine look anyway I need to ask you have you met Wayne?”
“Wayne?”
“yes Harry, Wayne have you met him?”
The phone started losing signal and Harry’s voice became muffled.
“Harry can you hear me?”
Three beeps sounded, and he was gone.
“FUCK! FUCK!” I shouted.
I stamped my foot.

Irritated, I walked back to our table trying not to look pissed off.
“She’s 22.” I heard Tom mutter, his voice trailed off as I sat down.
“ And um Ru is with our Harry.” Tom smiled, smacking my sleeve.
“ Aren’t you Ru.”
I looked down at my phone. He coughed.
“Yeah I am.” I answered.
We didn’t stay for much longer, Wayne was getting on both or nerves and I could tell by the look on Tom’s face. I tried not to laugh. But we finally managed to get away when he went to the toilet. We Laughed out of breath.
“ I don’t know how you manage with him” I grinned.
“Me either.” He agreed as breathless as I was.
“God I’m starving’!”
“Let’s get some lunch.”

After we had pigged out on a subway, we struggled through the crowd of people who were blocking our way to the car. AS we walked paparazzi started jumping in front of us. I flattened my straight brown full fringe over my forehead not wanting to be seen. They were shouting at us as we held each other’s hand there must have been about a dozen of them. I could her the camera’s clicking, the lights we’re flashing in my eyes, they continued shouting at us, I Could of sworn I heard one of them shouting my name.
“Ruby, Ruby, Ruby over here!” They yelled.
I refused to look at them.
“Back off, back off back off.” Tom pushed putting his hand out. He put his arm round my back to try and protect me, we laughed. It was hard but we managed to get away. We laughed the whole way home about it. We got back to the house at quarter to seven all the other were fast asleep, they must have been knackered bless. Apart from Zoe and Dougie trust them.
Me and Tom decided to be pain in the arses and wake everyone up. I made my way into mine and Harry’s room.
“ Heya” I greeted lively.
“ you’ll never guess what happened to me and Tom, Oh what’s the matter?”
He stayed silent and didn't even look at me.
“You ditched me.” He sobbed.
“You said it was alright for me to go out with Tom today?”
He turned round to face me looking confused.
“ You never said it was gonna be all day!”
“It wasn’t all day..”
“Pretty much!” he accused again.
“We left at half eleven.”
“Exactly it’s now, seven forty five.”
“Oops.” I answered.
“Yeah oops.” He repeated.
“I’m sorry we were just speaking to his mate for ages and then we got caught up by the pap’s and”-
“The paps saw you? You and Tom together?!Were they following you? “He asked.

I gulped.
“Well as a matter of fact they”- I started.
“Ooh you’re gonna get such bad press! You weren’t holding hands or anything right?”
“Well actually we were.” I admitted, guiltily starting to slouch in my chair.
“They’re gonna think your doin’ the dirty on me cause Tom’s already made him and Emma public.” He informed.
“But we’re not though we never did anything! In fact I was actually thinking about you the whole time. Honest.” I pleaded helplessly.
I got out of my chair and collapsed onto the bed. He gave me the eye. He stumbled over to me slowly

He stood in front of me and peered down. Held his hand out as if he was saying shut up, get up and don’t be worried. I took it. Pulling me up he said
“I know that and you know that and that’s all that matters, okay I know nothing happened, But you gotta play it down I know he’s ya best mate..”
He wiped away my tear on the back of his sleeve. He put both arms round my middle and sat me back down on the bed.
“ I just don’t want it to look that way, not to you, not to Emma not to no one!” I begged.
“ I know you don’t.”

With one hand he pinched together both of my wrists and lifted it up to his face. He shut his eyes and breathed in the air around him.
“ I’m so glad I found you.. Do you know how hard it is to resist you. Even though you are like me.” He revealed.
My skin felt like it was hardening. He lifted up my face. And with his free hand brushed his fingers gently through my hair. His eyes wondered around my face.
“You’re beautiful. You know that?” he shivered softly.
“You scare me sometimes ya know that?” I mocked smacking his leg.
“No I don’t”. He pushed me back playfully.
I could barely move he had hold of me. He lifted my T shirt up and patted my tummy.
“ No don’t it’s horrible!” I howled.
“ Awwww ” He teased in a high pitched voice. His hand slid up and touched my ribs. I was squirming around trying to get free.
“Alright” he sighed helping me up.
He helped me up and hugged me, he was a lot taller than me. As we hugged I pulled his clothed chest closer to the side of my face , my way of telling him I was innocent. Then something strange happened I flashed back to the moment me and Tom were being chased my paparazzi. I tried to pictures the images they caught of us but I just couldn’t

It was the next morning and I was laying in our massive double bed, boiling hot slowly, I rolled over and stared at the big empty space next to me. I put my hand on the pillow to the one opposite me. It was still warm. I grinned. So he must of only just woken up. I sat up slowly and peered around the empty room seeking him and calling out his name. No answer. I lowered my feet onto the ground and took a long stroll around the house, felt pretty quiet. I went down stairs, just outside the kitchen, I pushed the door three times. Nothing happened. I looked down, I saw a pair of tiny feet wearing the same slippers as me. I looked up and screamed. Oh it was just a mirror with lots of cracks in it and I had just discovered myself. I moved closer and looked at my face it looked white and bare. I had no makeup on. I gave it one more push, before I finally realised the pull sign printed next to the handle. What an idiot.
The kitchen was empty too. I glanced round, Where was everyone? My eyes fell upon the sink, there was a huge pile of dirty dishes stacked one on top the other waiting to be washed. I was bored and there was no one else around to do it so I thought
“why not?”
I toddled over and turned the washing up bowl the right way up, filled it with hot water and fairy liquid. Once it was ready. I soaked a dry cloth and started cleaning a china plate, soaping it lazily with the hot bubbles as I stared into space thinking of everything that had happened the day before. I wonder if Emma would have a go at me? Kept going until I heard the sound of rustling plastic bags, I stacked all the dishes on the side next to me. To my left I heard the sound of a magazine being smacked down onto the kitchen side. I turned my head round and saw the title. The picture on the front was me and Tom, I was devastated.
In big black bold writing it said
‘TOM AND RUBY MAKE THE SWITCH?..’
I couldn’t believe it! The hand holding it was followed by an arm, then I looked up and saw Emma glaring at me. “Hey” She greeted sarcasticly..
“ Oh god!” I replied.
“Alright” she said touching my bare arm, her skin was freezing, it had been touched by the cold autumn breeze.
“Your cold.” I whispered.
She rolled her eyes.
“have you heard the news today Ruby? Definitely seems like your kind of thing.”
She looked quite angry and scary.
"It’s got your name written all over it.” her teeth ground and hard angrily at that last sentence.

“I know what you think, but honestly it’s not what looks like!” I explained.
“oh really.. coz what it looks like is my boyfriend cheating on me with one of my most “trusted” best mates” she fumed.
“WELL WE’RE NOT!” I insisted.
“just ignore what they write in there, it’s a load of shit. Come on Emma what are you gonna believe that tabloid rubbish or your best friend?”
“Right…right so if it’s a load of shit then how do they know your age how do they know your name, how do they know who your dating?”
“How am I supposed to know, there journalist’s and paparazzi they’re scandals. They’re do anything to find out the truth.” I replied.
“But how am I supposed to believe that nothing happened between you and Tom just take your word for it!?”
“Yes you are supposed to just take my word for it! Anyway Tom asked you if you wanted to go with him and you said no.That’s why he asked me coz he didn’t want to go alone. Why would I take advantage of you I’m not like that!”

“Well you’ve gone out for a non-romantic day with my boyfriend, which I’m okay with you come back. And the next day your all over the papers together and After all that what am I supposed to think!?”
“You’re not supposed to think anything , me and you are like sisters your supposed to trust me!”
She said nothing.
“You don’t believe me, you’re a wise one fine I’ll tell ya what I’ll give those publishers a proper interview giving them the truth about what happened yesterday! Will that satisfy you?” I finished.
I didn’t wait for an answer just walked out slamming the door behind me.

“Dickhead magazine publishers.” I muttered to myself .
I was furious. Not only had they written bullshit and utter lies about me for the world to see they’d put me and Emma into an argument. I had left her behind me, worried about what I was gonna do. I got ready as quickly as I could, I brushed my hair and teeth and got dress in under ten minutes. I knocked on the boy’s room door. The anger was boiling and steaming up inside me and just made me even more keen to do something about it. I twisted the doorknob and ran in.
“God you in a hurry?” asked A topless Danny who was still stood by the door.
I looked over at his bed .Laura was trapped under the thick sheets, by the looks of things she had only just woken up.
“Baby come here.” She beckoned Danny he couldn’t resist.
He ran over and slipped under the sheets with her.
“Where’s Tom?” I asked franticly.
“ still in bed.” Danny replied, his voice muffled by the bed sheets with Laura wiggling around next to him.

I walked over and lifted the cover up from his bed.
“Wake up sunshine!” he squinted in the light.
“What?” He asked.
“Come on just change ya boxers put a clean shirt on, brush ya teeth and wash ya face. We’ve got an interview to go to.”
He looked lost.
“What are you on about?”
“you mean you haven’t heard the news? Everyone thinks we’re an item Tom.Me and You! There’s a load of bullshit about us in that magazine Emma’s always readin!”
He yawned .
“UGHHH CANT WE GO TOMORROW.” He moaned recovering himself with the blanket.
I waited for a few seconds.
“Emma’s thinking about chucking you for it..”
“Right I’m up.”
He jumped out of the sheets.
“Hurry up then we’ve got 3 hours till we have to be there and it takes 2 to get there.”

I stood by the doorway. I kept hearing funny noises coming out of the bathroom. I heard an echoing laugh and then Zoe and Dougie burst out chasing each other, both soaking wet. He had kiss prints all over his cheek and she had a massive hickey on her neck. Her bra strap hung loosely down her arm. He had no shirt on and his belt on this jeans hung down unbuckled. Me and Tom stared over at them silently.
“Alright.” I asked motionlessly. Trying not to laugh.
“Where you two going?” Dougie asked getting a dry shirt on.
“We have to go for this interview thing in the east of London, it’s nothing.”
“ Oh yeah I saw the shit spread about you guys this morning on the internet.” Zoe continued.
I turned round to look at Tom.
“See I told you it’s everywhere.”
He sat down and put his favourite shoes on they were Emma’s favourite as well.
“You know, you should really tell me before you start promising people stuff on my schedule. Not after.” He complained.
“I might have had plans.” He carried on.
“Well do you?” I questioned.
“Well no but”-
“exactly so it’s not a problem then.”
“Well bye then” Dougie waved to us.
“Good luck babes you’re gonna need it!” Zoe winked.
“Thanks.”
I opened the door pushing Tom out before me.
♠ ♠ ♠
please tell me what you thinkk:)