Status: If you're not a McFly fan,you don't like vampires,you don't like stories that are unrealistic and your offended by sexual references and the occasional use of bad language then this is not the story for you..

Through My Eyes

Dark Things.

What would Danny and Laura Usually be doing this time a day? Probably something boring like watching the telly.. or just pissing around knowing them.
“ Come on guys I have important news!” I called out to them.
I walked into their bedroom. When I first glanced at them they seemed to be sat on the bed just talking casually then an ear splitting scream hit my ears and I glanced again. And boy was I off the mark. He seemed to be biting every visible bit of her flesh at every chance he had. He bit into her neck, her shoulder, her wrists.. Just seeing the whole thing made my panicking heart beat faster. He was not just softly kissing her neck, it was clear as daylight. Once all my crazy visions were over I sprang into action. He was sucking uncontrollable hard almost like he was sucking the life out of her she started going pale and cross eyed. I sprinted forward and tried to stop him, I tried to pull him away.
“Danny, Stop it! I mean it Danny just stop!”
I left him for a minute hoping he would just calm down but he didn’t. “Danny!” I screamed.
I was close to giving him a hard smack. But he finally moved away from her. “You’ve overdone it you could of sucked the life out of her, You’ll be lucky if she wakes up!”
His state of mind suddenly changed in less than half a second.
“I don’t know what came over me.. I didn’t Ruby I swear I didn’t I am so sorry.”
He trembled. I put my hand on his shoulder.
“ well, don’t say sorry to me..I see ya round be mine and Harry’s for quarter to ten.. we’re going to a party tonight.” I started leaving the room as I spoke.
I looked back after I had gone just one more time. He was knelt beside her
“ I’m sorry Laura. I’m so sorry.”
I sauntered out. I was bewildered by what I had just seen it would never come out of my mind. He had made his move and there was nothing I could do about it…I was actually scarred for life .The look of disgust was written all over my face and if anyone noticed it they’d soon be asking questions.
“What’s the matter Ruby?”
“What’s wrong with your face Ruby?”
Well I wouldn’t be having that. It’s not my news to spread.
I kept my head down and I walked I wandered to myself where the hell was I going. I went down all three flights of stairs until I finally got the bottom floor. I found one single doorway all by itself in the corner of the hallway. Perfectly formed with shiny white paint and a round silver handle . My finger rested on it one by one and slowly I pushed it open. I was so aware of everything around me and I had been scarcely silent for so long. The silence was almost threatening. My eyes slowly travelled round the room it was bland and as empty as a prison cell. There was one tiny window on the other side of the room that shone light onto a great black piano. It was almost calling my name. I was still standing stiffly in the doorway my hands holding either side of the frame.
“heya” Harry’s perky voice greeted coming from behind me.
I turned Round
“Oh hey” I replied shakily.
I Stepped into the room he followed after me and decided to stand in front of me. There was a draft that was blowing through the thinly pasted excuse for a window. His figure nearly fell into the dusty beam of sunlight. I pulled on the shoulder of his T-shirt, worried.
“Whoa chill.” He said seeming pretty calm.
“No Harry do not tell me to chill you were nearly leaning in direct sunlight then!”
I looked into his shining blue eyes, totally bewildered.
“Watch”
He stepped into the ray of sunshine that shone through the window and raised his arms up into the air and shut his eyes. I sniggered at him under my breath. He stayed perfectly calm. Instead of bursting into flames, melting into the tiles and disappearing into no more than dust like I expected he would he glittered and sparkled it was like diamonds like jewels it was beautiful enchanting it made me want to touch him.
He leaned forward to me, He uses a soft, mysterious voice that I had never heard him use before:
“Oh Baby don’t you see? I glow and so do you.. know why? You haven’t got a bad bone in your body you wouldn’t hurt A fly, you’re so pure And that’s why you don’t turn to ash in the sunlight.”
I stared at him trying hard to believe what he just said.
“Come on I’ll show you”
“But Harry!”

As we stood in the sunlight he lifted my arms up to my side higher and higher lifting his arms at the same time. It was iconic. I turned in to face him , not letting go of his hands.
“You do know you’re the best thing that’s ever happened to me.” I confessed. I put my hand at the back of his neck and studied his face.
He giggled and looked away. He started to blush. “no seriously.. I mean it.”
“Yeah I know.” He reassured.
He gently kissed my forehead.
We gazed at each other and slowly started walking away.
Five hours later and I was getting ready for the big celebration. Once everyone had realised me and Tom weren’t having an affair my life was back to normal.
I touched my hair in the mirror just one last time, I stepped away to look at my reflection. I looked as neat and as pale as a porcelain doll. With my hair in a French plait, my fridge windswept across my forehead. My Dark ocean blue halter neck dress. Tight at the top and flaring outwards just above my knees, subtle and natural looking makeup. I couldn’t find any heels so in a hurry I’d randomly slipped on Zoe’s low top all stars. I couldn’t zip up my dress I twizzled round and round trying to do it up myself. I knew that Harry and Tom were waiting outside in the bedroom for me and they’d been ready for hours. They were in there with my favourite necklace it was sterling silver and it had my name on it.

I opened the door the tiniest fraction and heard Emma coming loudly into the room. I shut the door and put a bit more lip gloss on. I could hear they’re conversation through a crack in the bathroom door.
“Ruby Chucked her last boyfriend because he couldn’t sit through the whole of the titanic album.” She blurted out.
“She likes titanic?” Harry mumbled.
“Loves it.”
I tiptoed cautiously into the room, not wanting to interrupt. My back towards the three of them. I started Fishing through the little wooden baskets at the side of the room ,next to the bed. They had all gone quiet, I didn’t want to turn around in case they were staring at me.
“Look at you trying to sneak around in your party dress!” Emma yelled.
She was wearing a short black collard lacy dress that had see through flowers from her chest up. Her eye makeup was Smokey and her hair was crinkled.
I ignored her and carried on looking. I turned around to face them and smiled still holding the top of it to my chest so it didn’t fall down. Tom was on his phone, hanging upside down on the bed his legs stretched across the wall, texting away, Emma was crouched on the corner. Harry was staring at me, he took out a cigarette and started to smoke it, I’d never seen him do that before. I took breath and I took it deep, I was trying not to look at him because if I did I would get all embarrassed.
“Oi Tom would you look at this.. Oh mate she is just too good to be true.” He said.
“Hello Ru.. and where’s the girl off to tonight?” He flirted.
“You know where.. we’re all going” I grinned
“Oh righty.. we are? Are we? Where’s that then?”
“Not far.. and umm.” I pointed at the back of my dress which was still unzipped.
“Gotcha.” He pointed, getting to his feet.
“You guys ready?” Zoe said coming into the room with Dougie behind her, she was wearing a silver sequined baggy top that sloped on one shoulder. A pair of black denim cut offs and a pair of black heels, her hair was curled and to one side and her makeup was completely natural. Dougie was just dressed casually in a t-shirt, waist coat, skinny jeans and vans.
“Yeah just about” Emma Replied.

Just then Laura walked darkly into the room. She looked like a different person. Dark eye makeup skin whiter than you could ever imagine, a dark purple dress, her hair dyed dark blonde, completely straight and up in a ponytail.
“Whoa” all six of us said in unison.
“Problem?” she asked, no clue.
“No it’s just you.. You look so different.” Tom Replied Bluntly.
Danny came from behind the door and put his arm round her casually.
“We off then? My little stunner?” He winked at her.
“yeah mate.. we just need to call a cab I mean it’s not like any of us after tonight are gonna be in any state to drive.” Tom answered.
“Let’s Go get wasted” Harry said rubbing his hands together.
Even though the house was pretty much in the middle of nowhere we found a largish club in the middle of the woods and despite the fact it was in the country side it was pretty packed. We got mobbed a couple of times. But I had to remember hey if this amazing thing hadn’t of happened to me I would have been like that too.

After a while we all got bored of it so we simply walked through the crowd of people. We really did stay for ages and we did get lost within the crowds of people.
It was pretty dark; some slow music was coming on. I sat on the side of the dance floor. Harry walked over to me and asked me for my hand. I stood up and walked to the middle of the dance floor with him. A red spotlight was shining from the ceiling and it was shining directly on us. Everyone else seemed drunk and un-interested... But I was drunk and so was Harry. But we were enjoying the moment and we didn’t want to spoil it. We were still hand in hand slow dancing under the spotlight; we stopped and gazed at each other for a few seconds. He looked me up and down and slowly put a hand out to touch my shoulder.. And I knew what that meant. I quickly reached out and grabbed his hand and lowered it down.
“Not here.” I gently voiced.
I kissed his cheek.
“I’m going outside”
I put his hand at the back of my neck. It was dripping wet.
“see I’m all clammy.”

I walked a few paces towards the door and looked back at everyone. It seemed like the whole club had gone mad. I didn’t know where to look. My eyes darted from one face to another. Emma and Tom were on the opposite side of the room, sat on high stools and leaning on a little glass table drowning themselves in vodka shots. Their heads flipping back the same time as they tipped it violently down their throats like it was some sort of race to see who could get wasted first.
I stepped outside and breathed in the fresh air.
Ever had that feeling where even the tiniest little snap of a twig makes you jump? I was feeling like that now. I was in the sort of mood where I was so scared I didn’t even dare to blink just in case someone or something came out to get me feeling like in that half a second that your eyes are shut you think you worst nightmare will come out and taunt you. The breeze touched my bare legs and arms, gave me Goosebumps and made the hairs on my arms stick up straight. I took a step backwards and turned around. This was actually quite a scary place with it’s see through glass walls and it’s spiralling staircases.
I turned round to a tap on the shoulder. I wanted to scream. I gasped. A woman. She had a dark look about her. Pale skin, pale lips. Blonde hair and a tight black dress.
“What are you doing here?” She asked.
“Who are you?” I replied still in shock.
“Why does that matter? I’m the one who’s here to sort you out.” She threatened.
“But I..”
“I know who you are and what you are and I know what you do.” She went on.
I started to shake.
“You have to go.. you have to get out of here. Area like this aint safe for purebloods like you. I’ll hurt them.. and I’ll hurt you.. me and you we’re different.”
She gave me a smirk that scared the living daylight out of me. I pegged it back inside.
“Come on Harry lets Go.” I said desperately.
“What but I haven’t finished my drink yet!”
“It doesn’t matter.”
“Well is this a matter of life or death?” He asked. Sarcastic.
“Yes now let’s go!”
There wasn’t as many people now as there was before so it was easier to find the others.
None of us were in a state to drive so we got a cab just like we said we would. Emma had nicked a bottle of vodka and she was drinking it straight in the back of the car. Tom on the other hand was a little bit less drunk than her.
“Em please stop drinking it that heavily your making me feel really sick.” Tom complained. He was acting so much more sensible.
“But Tom I wanna know what it’s like to be drunk.” She said childishly absolutely pissed out of her head.
“You mean this is your first time?” Danny asked so naïve, he was a bit like me really.
“No it’s not she’s just being stupid.” I replied.
“I’m not afraid you know babe.” She carried on.
“of what?”
“of getting laid” she giggled.
“ I know you’re not.” He lowered his voice.
“Sorry mate she’s a bit hammered.” He called forward to the cab driver.
Because there was only six seats in the back of the cab Dougie and Zoe had to go in the boot and of course.. they got it on. It started with him making her laugh and then it was a kiss on the lips and then after that all we saw was her laughing .pushing him to the floor, and then her leg going up in the air. It was quite amusing actually.
“YUK.” I thought.

We finally got to the house, it felt like miles away. Emma went a funny colour and chucked up as soon as we got out of the car.
Tom Patted her on the Back and managed to force a bottle of water down her throat. We got out the cab in a line. Me and Harry looked back and saw Danny jump out of the cab taking the top of Laura’s legs and lifting her clear into is arms. He carried her all the way to the house and up the stairs. They were sharing a bedroom, so were we all.
Me and Harry finally got up to the top floor. I sighed and sat down on the bed. I looked over at Zoe and Dougie.
“I love my little party girl.” He whispered meaningfully in her ear.
I was still pissed out of my head and I barely remember anything but I remember shouting over to them.
“I FIND IT SO CUTE HOW YOU TWO ARE THE YOUNGEST AND YOUR IN LOVE.”
Harry who was still stood by the door came over to me and held my hand. I smiled at him. I kissed his cheek again.
“What was that for?” He asked.
“I’ve missed you.” I said tenderly.
The whole world seemed to have stopped spinning as I gazed at him.He rested his hand gently on the back of my head and kissed me. The longer we kissed the harder he pressed. I held him behind the ear and slowly we started moving down. Only then had I remembered that Zoe and Dougie were still in the room. I sat up and looked at them. The had got up and had already started to leave.
“We’ll leave you two alone then.”
What do you mean you’ve missed me?” He asked once they had left and I had put my Pj’S on
“These moments. When we had a fight we didn’t have them”
I was perched on the window ceil and he was pacing around the room.
“No I suppose we didn’t…did we.”
He walked over to me.
“Why were you so keen to leave earlier?”
I panicked.
“ I was tired, I felt ill, I just wanted to be back here.. be with you.”
I jumped down from the window ledge and again my gaze fell down to his lips. He put his hand on my face and kissed me again. Slowly and gradually his hands slid down to my chest and undid the buttons on my blouse. Our hands joined as we kissed harder.
I pulled away.
“Oh.. Harry I can’t I’m tired, I’m drunk and I need sleep, and quite frankly so do you.” I took his hand.
♠ ♠ ♠
pleasee comment.. pretty please?