Status: If you're not a McFly fan,you don't like vampires,you don't like stories that are unrealistic and your offended by sexual references and the occasional use of bad language then this is not the story for you..

Through My Eyes

Revelations Part 1.

 The alarm clock was ringing in my ear.I stretched my arm out to try and push the button.
“Ughhh, fuck off,stupid bloody alarm clock..” I murmured.
Harry's arm was wrapped tightly over my chest on top of the quilt. I finally reached the button,The top of my arm was throbbing.I turned to face the digital alarm clock on the left hand side. 11:41am.
Ugh too warm to get up,too hungry to stay in bed.I gently took Harry's wrist and slowly moved his arm off me. I put one foot on the floor and moved the top half of my body completely.He grabbed my hand playfully pulled me back.His eyes were still completely  shut.
“Where do you think your going?” he grinned.
“I'm hungry,I'll be back in a minute.”
I smiled.He gradually opened his eyes.
“I have to go somewhere today.”
“What where?” I grumbled.
“Me and Dougie have to go and see Fletch.”
“Why?”
“He reckons we've been here too long,he thinks we need to make some sort of come back,he wants us to do a free  gig in london or somewhere for the fans.” He explained.
He paused.
“Danny and Tom have already spoken to  him about it.”
I looked down.
“Oh right.”
I kissed his cheek.
“I'l be back.”
“You better.” He teased.

I had goosebumps all over,I slipped on a pair of jeans and a wooly jumper and made my way downstairs.When I got there,there was nothing.I saw Danny stood by the main entrance I walked forward to see what he was doing.
“Boo!” I said grabbing his shoulders.
“whoa, nearly jumped out of my skin!”
“What you doing?”
“Just checking the post, thanks for last night by the way.”
“What for what did I do?”
“For reassuring me about Laura she is faithful, she came back last night, didn't mention any other men.”
 “Yeah..” I said awkwardly.
He smiled an carried on rummaging through the post.
“Theres a letter for you” he passed.
“cheers”
“Harry told me about the gig and that” I went on.
“Yeah” He groaned.
“So, you up for it? You don't seem too sure.”
“ I dunno, he thinks we've been here too long. He wants us to go off and do a big concert somewhere but to be honest,I'd rather stay here,I know he wants us to do it for the fans, and I appreciate that,but after we've just come out with you lot on our arms, press are gonna be makin, all this shit up about it.”
“yeah,I bet.”
“What's the letter about anyway?”
I shrugged. I flipped it round.
“To Miss Ruby Baxton” was printed in capital letters on the front. We both stared at it.
“must be somin serious then...” He predicted.
“Yeah right”

“It's probably test results for some research,I sent off for a few months back” 
“What For?“ He Asked.
“Well, you're not gonna believe this but when I was about seven my mum told me that I had a long lost brother,she didn't tell me who he was or Even his name but she said  that could meet him when I got older, so then I waited and when I was old enough she didn't want to cause she didn't wanna freak me out or make me think she was playing a sick joke on me or something.”
He looked shocked.
“No way! My foster mum told me about two  younger sisters I had and she hasn't spoken about them since, I've always been curious about it though.” 
He stopped talking once he saw the serious look that came over my face. I'd opened the paper and were reading the results in my head.
Full name: Ruby Jade Baxton.
Siblings:Poppy Jasmine Watson.
              Daniel Allan David Jones.
Now I understood everything my mum had ever told me. I couldn't breathe for a few seconds.
“It cant be.” I murmured.
“Whats wrong?” He questioned.
“You…you know those two younger sister you were on about?” I stammered.
He slowly nodded.
I handed him the letter. His eyes scanned through the content.he gasped.
“how can…what?when?  How can it…theres gotta be some mistake,h-how can this happen?”
“Danny jus calm down okay, there has to be some explanation,we'll  go upstairs and research it.”
“yeah, we have to research it.”
“in the mean time you better put that letter somewhere safe” he carried on.
I ran upstairs, slipped the letter under  a pile of my belongings on the bedside table and then me and Danny got on with our research. The letter was right. It was  right. I couldn't believe it.
We ran downstairs.
“Look Ruby just dont tell anyone about this yeah?”  he worried.
“okay”
“ now off you go we dont want anyone getting suspicious.” 

I strode down the corridor casually and walked into the girls bedroom. 
Laura was there and she flinched as I came in. The wind slammed the door shut behind me. ‘Act natural, act natural’ I thought.
“Oh hey,I just popped out but it's well cold outside…”
She stood there shaking in silence.
“is everything okay?” I asked.
She was looking at me as if I was some sort of monster,with big frightened eyes,full of confusion. Her hand quivered up to her mouth. She held it there,her breath stilled.
“babe is there something wrong?” I said again. She moved her hand away from her mouth, closed her eyes and took a deep breath.
“It's nothing I just had a bad dream thats all.” 
“Well what was it about?” We joined hands and sat down.
“Nothing. Nothing, I'm fine don't you worry about me!” she insisted
“oh okay then.” 
I stood  up and went into the bathroom, it was a tip. I started tidying it up, picking up towels, putting lids back on tubes and stuff..
“I swear none of you girls ever tidy up this bathroom,it's such a pig stye!” 

I heard the door go and te sound of Danny's voice.I swallowed a hard painful swallow. I went into panic mode.
“Danny!” she shouted. 
Arguing sounded.
-“yeah, Danny I promise,I never”
-“yeah and I know you didnt and I only got up so early this morning because I was worried about speaking to you.”
The arguing continued as they constantly spoke over each other.
Then there was silence.
I wondered  in to see what was going on and they were stood by the bed locking lips.
She pulled away gently and smiled at him. 
“what was that for?”
“Nothing” 

“Hey Laura about last night when you kissed me yeah..” Zoe blurted out clumsily as she came into the room.
“Um,what is she talking about?” Danny questioned 
“You kissed her?”
“I-I-I..” Laura began.
“Pffftt!  No! She didnt kiss me! ” Zoe lied.
“Laura?” He spoke firmly.
“ What? So what if I did, it was just a drunken kiss,it didn't mean anything!” 
“yeah an it'd be okay if you werent into girls as well but you are so it obviously meant something.”
“ yeah well it's not like you've never drunkenly kissed Tom or Harry or Dougie.”
“ yeah but I'm totally straight and anyway that's not the point.”
“then what is the point?”
“ The point is your with me and when we started I knew you were bi but I stayed with you even though I'm not. You cant just go kissing random girls off the street!”
“Zoe's not just a random girl off the street, we're like sisters, I've known her for seventeen years you know that!”

The door handle rattled.
“what's  goin' on?” Dougie asked
“Laura's cheated on me,with Zoe!” Danny accused, Dougie chuckled and ignored him.
“No she didn't,Zoe isn't bisexual, my girl may be cheating on me,yes she may be cheating on me but she's not cheating on me with a girl.” he laughed.
“that's true in it Zo.”
Zoe turned round to face him.
“isn't it Zoe” He repeated 
 “ It meant nothing.” She murmured.
“what's that supposed to mean?” he argued.
She stared at him with honest eyes and stroked his cheek.
“Oh.”
“I know it's nothing but I thought it would be better if you didn't find out.” 
“ if it wasn't big deal then why didn't you just tell  me.”
“I dunno really, I was just thinking about Danny and Laura.”
He kissed her on the forehead and they were automatically fine.The mood in the room changed.

“See it's all right for them, Zoe's completely straight…but you, I mean when were you actually gonna tell me about this or would you of even told me at all?”
“Probably not.” she admitted.
“well it's no biggie.” he said sarcastically.
Her eyes were fixed on the floor, ashamed. I was stood there on the shop watching it all happen and it was horrible to watch.
“But I didn't wanna hurt you.”
“ well it wouldn't of hurt me if it was just a harmless kiss like you said.”
...
“Unless it went further.”
“No! No of course it didn't.”
“WELL WHEN WERE YOU GONNA TELL ME THEN?”
“WELL WHEN WERE YOU GONNA TELL ME THAT RUBY'S YOUR LONG LOST SISTER!?” She shouted. 

I was stunned.

“How did she know that?” he muttered.
“Where did you find it!?” I interupted.
“Well doesnt everyone know that?!!” She shouted again, raising her arms in the air.
“Well no actually,other than me and Ruby you were the first one to find out.”

She looked away.
“Yeah right.” she hissed, taking under her breath.
“Laura!” I demanded.
“What?!…your table, I found it on your bedside table! What a fucking stupid place  to put a letter like that!”
“Well sorry,for not knowing you would go through my stuff! I folded it up,put it back in the envelope and shoved it under a pile of other shit!” I argued.
“Well you should know by now that not much in this house stays a secret for long!” She ranted back.

Just then Emma and Tom walked in. 
“What's all the racket about?” Tom asked innocently.
“OH WELL…Seeing as the whole group is here I might as well Get something else off my chest!” Laura hissed.
I looked around, she was right, everyone was there except for Harry.
“Well Tom's not your brother or anything is he? Cause if he is this is just getting to weird..” Dougie joked.
“No..” she sighed,impatiently.
“What's this about a brother?” asked Tom.
“Ruby and Danny!…They're related! Brother and sister,they are!” Laura blurted out,She seemed on the edge.
Their mouthes dropped.
“Why didn't you tell me?” Emma frowned
“ I only found out this morning.. About an hour ago.”

“So what's the secret?” Dougie said.
“Yeah,go on then Laura.Spit it out surprise me.” Danny joined in.
She hesitated.
“ I'm pregnant.”
And then there was silence. We were all speechless.We all just stood there.
“P-Pregnant?” Danny repeated.
She nodded.
“How long?”
“ about fifteen days..” 
“Is it, is it mine.” he stumbled
“Well if course it's yours!”
He sighed.Anyone could see he was finding it hard to get his head around. 

“I wanted to tell you sooner but I just...” 
“ You had no intention of telling me!”
She came closer to touch his face
But he stepped back.
“ Ya know what,I just need time.” 
He walked away scratching his head.
She turned round to face us. She looked so tearful. I crept over to try to hug her but but just made her worst. I stood there and thought.
“but when did you-…” 
“ages ago..”
“Oh Laura..”
“Just don't.”
She walked away wiping her eyes.

“Well,this is just great! Perfect!”
“Well now that shits gone down and everything's been Said would anyone like to get anything out in the open?” Dougie said,he still sounded reasonably perky,despite everyone  else's depression.
Neither me or Zoe's said anything. She was leaning against him and his arms were wrapped across her waist,with his chin resting on her shoulder.
“You dont like girls do you?” He asked her.
“No!” ,her voice eas higher than usual.
He raised his eyebrows.
“Honestly,Dougie she made the first move on me! Anyway we were both drunk,it didnt mean anything.” She sounded so sure..
They had already returned to their previous position:Both of them stood, with Zoe leaning on Dougie with his arms wrapped round her waist.
“okay,whatever” He smiled.
He put his face to the right side of her neck, breathed in and kissed her softly. She giggled and they broke off laughing. 

I though and thought and thought. Staring down, I walked off, frowning. I went to my room. Clothes and makeup were scattered all over the floor. This place was a shithole. The four of us were individualy messy let alone when we got together. The place was pretty empty apart from that. I checked the bathroom just to make sure I was definitely alone. I was. I needed a quiet place where I could just sit and think. And this was the most died out place I could think of. I ran over to my bed, cleared the crap off with one hand. My mind was racing. I couldn't believe what had just happened. Mine and Danny's secret was dead and gone in twenty five seconds flat. We wanted to tell the others when the time was right, when there was no problems,when everyone was calm and content. 
But Harry didn't know yet, so I guess that was a good thing, but he was bound to find out sooner or later. I didn't know whether. I'd cried my self to sleep a few times and woke up screaming before I realised the sun was setting in the sky. I'd made my mind up. I had to run. It was my only option. Too many bad things had happened for me to stay. This idea was my only idea and I had to stick to stick to it. I pulled back the curtain and peered out the window. It was getting dark. ‘I'm not leaving tonight.’ I thought. Too obvious after everything that had happened. And Harry... What would he think? Knowing him he would react badly. I wasn't gonna go tomorrow evening either.  The afternoon. 2 O'clock maybe? And I wasn't gonna let anyone else know about it. 

I had a thought. I jumped up from the bed and pulled out my bag from underneath my bed. I pulled out a pair of jeans that I had worn the other day and fished out my blackberry from my pocket,it only had three battery bars. Harry had a 
right to know. I would tell him and then leave. I was about to text him when I realised I had an inbox.It was from Danny. I opened it, it read out. “Are you gonna tell hi or am I?”
I stared at it, having second thoughts about what to do. I was worried. I didn't reply. I gathered up all my stuff. Screwing up clothes and shoving them in the bag. It looked  strange my part of the bedroom was clean and everyone else's was messy. I stared around the cluttered bedroom. It reminded me so much of the countless amount of sleepovers we had when we were young. All the good memories,the four of us had,all the crazy things we used to do,before this sort of stuff would happen. I missed those days. Why couldn't it always be that way. I best do something about that mess or they'll get suspicious. I quickly had  a little tidy round Emma's, Zoe's and Laura's beds.

I wiped my hair our of my eyes and went over to my bed, I heard something cracking under my shoe, I lifted up my foot to see what it was. In a silver frame, was a picture of the four of us. All smiling,looking like ordinary, healthy girls. Those days were over.. I picked it up and put it back on the window ledge. It made me wanna cry but I couldn't. 

I heard vague screaming and shouting coming from up the corridor. It sounded a lot like Danny and Laura. I ran out of our room, up the corridor and made my way to the front balcony. It was Danny and Laura...
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's in two parts but it was too long so i had to split it.part 2 will be up soon^_^