Status: If you're not a McFly fan,you don't like vampires,you don't like stories that are unrealistic and your offended by sexual references and the occasional use of bad language then this is not the story for you..

Through My Eyes

The Aftermath

chapter 3:
I made my way outside for some fresh air,when I was finally down the third lot of stairs I saw Zoe and Dougie standing hand in hand opposite stood on the outside of the doorway.Her Hair had been let down and Dougie's jeans were nearly half way down his legs . I stayed exactly where I was so I could spy on them because I knew they were too busy to be noticing me. 
“when will I see you again?” Dougie asked pouting 
“um how about tomorrow.” Zoe offered 
“Okay… okay yeah great I'll pick you up tomorrow from your ‘s about 12ish.” 
.She nodded stroking his face with one hand. Just as she was about to walked He grabbed her arm. She looked back at him with lust filled eyes.
“Can I kiss you?” He asked. 
At this point I thought Zoe was gonna collapse, that’s what it looked like. She stood there and nodded. He leaned in to her face and they kissed it was short and sweet but it was cute, just a plain kiss on the lips. I felt very happy for her. I went back into the deserted party hall, looking for Harry. Who kisses someone then leaves. I was desperate to know where he had gone. Passing the corridor I saw him he was outside their bedroom standing by the door. Danny was talking to him, well more like talking at him.

I passed the door casually, I caught his eye. When he saw me he followed me till we were out of sight of Danny. 
“Where did you go?” I asked trying 
not to smile.
 “HUH?” He asked me casually. 
“You know what I mean!” I said lifting my hair up revealing my blood stained neck. 
He leaned in, I knew he was just getting in there for the blood. I smacked his hand and froze for a second. 
“I do..” I revealed putting my hand on the back of his neck, my serious look leaving my face. 
“I knew you would..” he replied . 
He put his hands on my waste we leaned in and kissed each other. We both smiled.
 “and hey just don’t leave me again!”
He nodded sighing. I stood there a minute more than kissed him on the cheek and we went our separate ways. I turned back to look if he was still there. He was gone.

I walked back to our bedroom, When I got in there I noticed Tom and Emma lying stretched out next to each other on the floor. Gazing at each other and stroking each other's cheeks you know the way you do. “YOU GO GIRL!” I thought. 
I cleared my throat trying to get them to notice me.
 “Not interrupting anything am I?”
  I asked smiling at them. 
“Nah Ya not.” Tom sighed still gazing at her, I could hear the happiness in his voice.
“I better go” He said sitting up. 
“Better let you get your beauty sleep but I can’t imagine You need it. ”
He charmed.
“Don’t go!” Emma replied, putting her hand on his shoulder. 
He took her face in his hands and kissed her.

“Awwww!” I squealed they loved my reaction! 
He was walking over to the door now. 
“Tom?” Emma said touching his arm 
gently and following behind him! “Yeah” whipped round excitedly, hearing the sound of her voice.
 “ I really like you” she whispered quietly as if it was some kind of secret.
 “you too”
 They hugged.
 “Ok I'll pick you up tomorrow just text me when you’re ready.”
 He winked at her.

“Aww my little girls found love!”
 I teased after he'd gone. 
“Ohhhh..I know!” she replied, hand on heart. 
„Wait you have some explaining to do missy!” She accused.
 “What are you talking about?” 
I answered suspiciously. 
“Earlier at that party, I saw that bloke send you off to get more drinks...You didn't come back?” 
She accused  again arms crossed. 
“OH Yeah sorry about that Harry well sort of followed me so I got a bit distracted”
 “Ohhh.. YOU AND HARRY Awwww’ it's just the best feeling isn't it!” She giggled. 
“HELL YEAH!” I replied.
“I saw you snogging Tom at the party what was that like?”
 “Oh that he is such a kisser it was unbelievable!” 
“He put his hand on your ass mate did you know that?” 
“Yep Uhhh he's so good at that as well!” she sighed again. 
“I got secret to tell yaa but you can’t tell anyone” I lowered my voice as I spoke. 
“before I got in here I saw Zoe and Dougie kissing in the hallway AND that’s not it he asked her out on a date! HE’S COMING FOR HER TOMORROW AT 12!” I said 
excitedly. Emma was speechless.

Just then Zoe walked through the door and we both went quiet. But it was like she had love hearts in her eyes and sound of a thousand cupids ringing in her ears. 
“Hey Zo!” I greeted. 
No answer.
 “Zoe?” Emma carried on. 
Still no answer. Only one thing for it. After the count of 3 we both cried out
 “so what about Dougie?”
 at last she spoke. We all had a go at talking about the amazing time we had had it was about 2 in the morning when we finally got to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's short but hope people enjoy it :)