Status: Update normally

Forever In My Heart

The Date

Me and Jack arrived at the movie theaters and got ready to go watch some movie he picked out. We got some nachos and candy and went to go find a spot. A couple minutes into the movie Jack moved his hand over and started to rub my thigh. To be honest I didn't really like it cause we just met and it made me uncomfortable. I wish I went out with Zacky tonight instead.

"Sttop it Jack." I said quietly and pushing his hand away.

"Why?' He asked. I know he didn't just say that.

"Because we just met." I said some people were starting to shush us but I ignored them.

"But I like you Tiffany." He said.

"But I don't like you like that." I said.

"Fuck you I'm out of here you can get your own ride home." He said standing up and leaving.

I couldn't help but start crying since I just lost a friend. I had no one to come pick me up cause they were all busy. The only person I hadn't called yet was Zacky. But I knew he wasn't going to answer cause he was mad at me. What could possibly be worse. Just as I said that it started pouring rain.

Really, I decided to call Zacky since he was the only person to call. Please answer to my luck he answered on the third ring.

"What do you want Tiffany."He said his voice a mix of anger and sadness.

"Can you come pick me up I need a ride and your the only person." I said trying not to start crying again.

"What happened to your date?' He said.

"He dissed me." I said starting to cry again.

"Fine i'll be there in a couple of minutes bye." He said then hung up.

A couple minutes later and Zacky arrived and I got into his car. He saw me shivering and he offered me his coat and I took it and wrapped it around me.

"So he left without you?" Zacky said his eyes on the road.

"Yah." I said quietly.

"What happened?"He asked looking at me for a second than back at the road.

"He put his hand on my thigh and I told him I didn't like it and he got mad and left." I said

"Oh wow." Zacky said.

"Ya I know, hey Zack can we go back to your house?" I said looking at him.

"Ya sure, but we have school tomorrow" He said.

"Maybe we should stay tomorrow and we can have a day together." I said smiling.

"Well, I guess alright." He said giving in.

We arrived at his house and we ran to the door since it was raining really hard outside now. When we got inside Zacky gave me a pair of basketball shorts and a shirt of his to wear to bed. Zacky went downstairs to go get something to eat while I changed. When I was done changing I tied my hair back and made my way downstairs.

When I got downstairs I saw Zacky in the kitchen making himself a slice of pizza. Zacky loved pizza he would probably die if he didn't have it longer than a week.

"Hey" he said taking a bite of his pizza.

"Hi zacky-kinz." I said smiling. Zacky gave me a look and I just laughed.

"Ya, so are you hungry?" Zacky asked me.

"No not really." I said shrugging.

"Ugh, why don't you ever eat Tiffy?" He asked.

"I do eat but i'm not hungry right now." I said walking over to him.

"No you don't you need to gain some weight." Zacky said squeezing my sides.

"No I need to loose weight." I said poking at my sides.

"No you don't now eat something." He said.

"Fine i'll eat something." I said.

"Yes" He said making me some pizza.

After I ate we went up to his bedroom and got ready for bed. Somehow I had gotten extremely tired. I crawled into his bed while Zack went to turn off the lights. He crawled over on the other side of me and we said goodnight to each other. He wrapped his arms around me and I was already starting to doze off when he kissed me on the cheek, well at least I think he did or was it part of my dream.
♠ ♠ ♠
A/N

I decided to post another chapter for tonight so there it is hope you liked it!!!
Subscribe

Comment
Your Buddy, Tiffany