Status: Update normally

Forever In My Heart

Getting to Know Each Other Sort Of

<<Zacky's P.O.V.>>

When I walked into Gena's bedroom I saw her fucking some other guy. "Gena, how could you do this to me?" I said " Zacky, it's not what it looks like, I swear." Gena said while shaking her head no. "Then, what were you guys doing, you know what I don't even want to know." I said while heading back downstairs to go to my car.

I got to my car and she didn't even try to come after me. I got in my car and went home, so I could go to bed and try to forget what just happened.
<<Tiffany's P.O.V.>>

I had just finished unpacking and went downstairs to see that everyone was gone, except Uncle Brian and Brian. They were just sitting on the couch staring at the t.v., they probably didn't even see me walk downstairs. I sat on the couch and was thinking about the guy I saw earlier, Zacky was his name, I couldn't stop thinking about him. He probably already has a girlfriend anyway. A couple minutes later they finally noticed me and just waved hi and went back to watching tv.

"Well, I'm goin to bed see you two in the morning." Uncle Brian said while getting up and stretching. We both said goodnight to him and then sat there in silenece. " I'm Brian, but you can call me Synyster." he said." I'm Tiffany or Tiffy." I said in a low voice.

"Well, I guess I'm gonna go to bed to, see you later." He said while walking upstairs. I sat on the couch for awhile longer then I turned everything off and went upstairs, so I could go to bed.

I woke up at around 11 am and could here talking downstairs and went to go see who it was. I got to the staircase and saw the guys from yesterday, I think their names were Matt, Johnny, Jimmy, and of course Zacky. There was some other girl there that I didn't know but, I was guessing she was probablys Synysters girlfriend since he gave her a quick peck on the lips before getting up and going towards the kitchen. I walked downstairs and went straight into the kitchen, Syn turned around and said " Hey, Tiffy I want you to meet my girlfriend." I followed him into the living room and he introduced me to the girl I saw earlier.

"Tiffany this is Tori, Tori this is Tiffany." Me and Tori shook hand."Nice to meet you." she said while smiling at me." Nice to meet you to." I said back. I had a feeling me and her were going to be good friends.

I looked up and my eyes instantly met Zacky's eyes, he looked sad and hurt. I looked away quickly so he wouldn't notice me. Now i'm wondering if anything happened to him?
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me what you yhink the story gets better since i've edited for the more newer chapters.