Status: Update normally

Forever In My Heart

Bringing back those Painful Memories

I woke up early in the morning and took a nice warm shower. I got out and wore a so so happy shirt, black skinny jeans, and converse. I looked at the clock and it was 7:20. I walked into the bathroom and did my makeup and hair, brushed my teeth and all that stuff. I looked at the clock and it was 7:40. I grabbed my bookbag and went downstairs.

When I got down there I saw Syn and Tori and someone else I didn't know. Tori came over to me and hugged me and I hugged her back.

"Tiffany, this is Haily and Haily, this is Tiffany." Tori said introducing us.

" Nice to meet you." Haily said holding out her hand with a pleasant smile.

"Nice to meet you to," I said shaking her hand and smiling back at her.

"Now that we met each other, we should so we won't be late." Syn said signaling towards the clock on the oven.

We nodded our heads in agreement and left. We got to school right on time, I headed to first period which was reading. I walked in the classroom and took my usual seat next to the window in the back corner. I looked over and saw someone walk in. "Class, we have a new student. His name is?" Mrs. Martin asked looking at him. " Josh." he said quietly.

The teacher nodded " Well, why don't you sit over there next to Tiffany." She said pointing to the desk next to me. He nodded and made his way over to the desk. He sat down and put his book bag next to him and took out a paper and pen.

He gave the paper to me and I read it and it said "Hey, I'm Josh." I took out my pencil and wrote " Hi, I'm Tiffany." and have the paper back to him. right when I gave the paper back to him the bell rang. Saved by the bell, I thought to myself. I walked out of reading and heard Josh call my name

"Tiffany." He said while catching up to me.

"Can you show me where history is at.?" He said smiling at me.

"Ya it's down that hall way and it'll be on your right." I said trying to get rid of him, I had a feeling I wasn't going to like him one bit. I was walking to gym with Haily and Tori when Tori asks me.

"Soo aren't you gonna tell us." Tori said looking at me.

"Tell you what?" I said with a confused look on my face.

"What you and Zacky did last night."Tori said hitting me playfully.

"You know stuff." I said walking into the gym.

"What kind of stuff?" Haily said while looking at me with a smirk on her face.

"Fine, you wanna know what we did we played games, and ordered pizza."I said looking at both of them.

"You guys really did do nothing." Tori said
I walked into the locker room and grabbed my clothes. I hated changing in front of other people so I always changed in the way back. I could hear people whispering and giggling to one another about me. I knew they were talking about me because they were looking at me..

I changed quickly before anything else would happen. Right when I was about to leave I got turned around by Gena.

"What do you think your going."She said turning me around.

"What do you mean?" I said quietly.

" You know what I mean, trying to steal Zacky from me."She said almost yelling and looking at me with glare.

"What!?" I said almost shocked.
"You know what I said."She said.

"Oh. and by the way Zacky would never go out with someone like you." She said and pushed me down and walked away with her slutty friends close behind.

"Tiffany, are you okay?" Haily said while helping me up

"Ya, just a little sore." I said wanting to cry thinking about what Gena said how Zacky would never go out with me.

"You sure you don't look so good"Tori said while rubbing my back. Right after that I burst out into tears.

"Tiffy, why don't you stay home the rest of the day and will come by after school to come see you, ok."Tori said. I just nodded my head and asked if I could go to the nurses office. The coach told Zacky to take me to the nurses office.

We walked out of the gym.

"What's wrong you don't feel good."Zacky said looking at me.

"No, something happened."I said starting to cry again I wiped away my tears with my shirt.

"What happened." Zacky said turning me towards him. "It's nothing, I just fell and hurt my leg, that's all." I lied to to him, I wasn't going to tell him what actually happened.

"Oh,ok"Zacky said bringing me into a comforting hug I pretty sure he knew I was lying but, left it at my leg getting hurt.

"Do you want to go get some ice cream." Zacky said as he snook me out of the school and to his car.

"Ya." I said smiling and wiping my tears away at the same time.

I got into Zacky's car and he took me to a ice cream place. I got Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough and Zacky got Birthday Cake ice cream.

"What do you want to do now?" Zacky said while smiling at me with a gorgeous smile.
"I don't know, I'm tired." I said while yawning.

"Ya, me to lets go." Zacky said while standing up and grabbing his car keys.

It took 10 minutes to get to his house. His house was an average sized house he showed me where everything was and stuff like that. I saw his two dogs Ichabod or Icky for short and Majesty. He gave me some of his pajamas so I could change into them. I came back out and into Zacky's room and he was knocked out, guess he really was tired.

I cuddled up next to him and fell asleep right next to the man I loved.
♠ ♠ ♠
T he story gets better in the next chapter I promiseee!!!
Comment
Subscribe
Sincerely, Tiffany