Status: Update normally

Forever In My Heart

A Twist

~Syn's P.O.V.~

I woke up at around 6 in the morning to get ready for school. I sighed not wanting to leave the comfort of my warm bed. I got up and got in the shower to start my day. For some reason it feels like me and Tori are slowly drifting away. She never really hangs out with me anymore maybe we should go our ways. I really don't want to break her heart but, I don't think she likes me the way she used to. I've also had my eye on someone else lately too. I got dress and went downstairs to find Tori and Haily there chatting about someone. Haily was Tori's best friend since they've known each other since 8th grade.

We were all waiting for Tiffany to come down so we could go to the place they call school. I wonder who invented school thinking deep about it. I heard Tiffany come down the stairs and looked up. She looked really good today. Wearing her dinosaur shirt that fit her just perfectly.Her black skinny jeans and converse, dammit why does she aalways have to look so hot all the time.

Tori got up and went to Tiffany and said "Tiffany, this is Haily and Haily this is Tiffany."

"Nice to meet you she said"Haily said holding her hand out for Tiffany to shake.

"Nice to meet you to."Tiffany replied back shaking Haily's hand and smiling beautifully.

God, I love her smile it's so beautiful I wish I could just kiss her right now.

I stood up and said "Now that we met each other, lets go before were late." I gestured toward the clock signaling that it was getting late.

<<At school>>

We had gotten to school right on time and me and Tiffany went our seperate ways. I walked with Matt to Math class and we sat in our usual seats near he back of the class. When the tardy bell rung everyone started coming in followed by our math teacher, Ms.Lezovitch. Me and the guys always make fun of her name and say Ms.Lezobitch instead. I said it to her face wants and lets just say it didn't really end well.

For the whole math class all I thought about was Tiffany, the way her hips swayed side to side when she walked. I kept thinking about what it would be like if we got married and had a family. Matt shook me out of my trance and asked if something was wrong. I said no and did my math work well, more like tried to do my math work cause I had no clue what to do.

<<Lunch>>

It was finally lunch time and I took my seat where we usually sat. I was the first one there and was waiting for everyone else to show up. When they finally showed up I noticed Zacky and Tiffany weren't here. Hmm...

"Hey, where's Zacky and Tiffany at?" I said playing with the food on my tray.

"Tiffany hurt her foot so her and Zacky left." Tori said I could tell she was lying cause of the look on her face.

"Tori can we go talk somewhere private."I said.

"Sure, lets go outside." SHe grabbed my hand and led me outside where there weren't much people at.

"What do you want to talk about Bri." She said a little worried, I think she knew what I was gonna say.

"Look, I don't want to you to be sad soo, i'll just get to he point. Over the last couple of weeks we've been drifting slowly away from each other-" She cutt me off

"Brian, please don't, I love you." She said starting to cry.

"I think it's best for us, honey." I said giving her one last kiss. I really hated to see her cry it made me feel like a bad person.

"Don't talk to me ever again." She said storming off. I walked back in to the cafeteria and sat down with the guys.

"What was that about, why is she crying?" Matt said.

"I broke up with her." I said sadly.

"What!! You've been going out since middle school though." Jimmy said rather loudly getting peoples attention.

"I know but, it felt like we were slowly falling apart so, I broke up with her."I said.

<<Last period of the day>>

We were in science class doing nothing. I sat wih Jimmy who was pouring random things into a flask trying to be some sort of evil scientist. I laughed at him. Jimmy was my bestest friend, he may be crazy but, that's why we love him. Finally the bell rung and I waited for everyone to leave before I left so, I wouldn't get ran over by the people rushing to get out.

I grabbed my stuff and started thinking on ways to get Tiffany to be mine. I know Zacky has a crush on her but, I really love Tiffany, otherwise I would've never had broken up with Tori. Well, to bad for Zacky there are more girls out there for him.

Tiffany Lee you will be mine cause I get what I want.
♠ ♠ ♠
K well there's another chapter.

What you think gonna happen?

I changed syn to liking her to give the story a twist.

Hope you enjoyed