Status: Update normally

Forever In My Heart

Shopping

~Tiffany's P.O.V.~

I woke up and noticed I wasn't at my house, it took me a minute to remember where I was. I looked over and Zacky was still asleep, he looked even cuter while sleeping. My phone vibrated signaling I had gotten a text from somebody I opened my phone to see it was from Tori.

Tori: Hey :(

Me: What's wrong?

Tori: Brian broke up with me.

Me: What!!! Do you want me to come over?

Tori: Sure c'ya, bye

Me: Bye

I closed my phone and crawled out of Zacky's bed slowly trying not to wake him. I left him a note telling him why I left and headed to Tori's house.

<<At Tori's House>>

I got out of my car and Tori greeted me when I got there. She looked horrible. Her hair was looked craazy, she looked extremely tired, and she looked as if she hadn't aten in weeks. I grabbed her in a hug and she started to cry. I can't believe Brian would break her heart like that, I may not have known Tori for a long time, but I cared for her like a sister.

Me and Tori went up to her room and talked for a couple of hours when I decided that we should go shopping. She agreed with me and we both got dressed and ready to go to the mall. I was wearing a Nirvana shirt with some regular jeans. Tori wore a Metallica shirt with a pair of black skinny jeans.

<<At the mall>>

When we got to the mall we went to Victoria's Secret to look at all the bra's and underwear they had. Then, we hitted up Hot Topic and got ourself some new shirts and cd's. We finally decided to go to the food court to grab something to eat before we left the mall for the day. I really hope this took her mind off of Brian for awhile.

We left the mall and I decided to stay at her house tonight since it was Saturday and her parents were gone. We went back to my place to go pack all the stuff I would need for the fun night that was about to begin. We got back to Tori's house and we ordered a pizza and watched a funny movie. We started to talk about all of our secrets and stuff like that.

"So, how's it going with you and Zacky so far have you guys gotten closer yet?" Tori asked.

I started blushing and said "No, were just friends and that's all we'll ever be."

"Ya right I see the way Zacky looks at you and it's sorta obvious he likes you Tiffy." She said looking at me.

"Well if it's so obvious then why haven't I noticed yet." I said getting sorta irritated.

"Geez Tiffy no need to get mad i'm sorry"Tori said.

I let out a sigh and said "It's ok lets just talk about something else."

"Alright what you wanna talk bout then?"

"Hmmm, how about we go to that party that's at that club down the road?' I suggested.

"Ummm, sure lets go there and get arrested for being under aged and drinking." Tori said.

"No, it's one of those teen clubs with no drinking, soo are you in for it?" I say raising my eyebrow.

Tori shrugged and said "Sure why not there's nothing else to do around here."

This was going to be one hell of a night for sure.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright next chapter out I can update now nothing going on next chapter shhould be out in a Noteday or two hope you guys enjoyed

commen and subscribe?