Status: Update normally

Forever In My Heart

The Party

Me and Tori got dressed and ready to go to the party that was at the club. We got into my car since Tori didn't want to drive and headed to the club. When we arrived it was about 9 at night and it was packed. The club was called Club Envy.

When we got inside it was super packed and the music was booming. There were some people at what is suppose to be a bar and some other people playing pool and in the middle of the floor there were a whole bunch of people dancing. The club was more of a heavy metal/rocker kind of place. The lights were dimmed and the walls were painted a bloody red and the floors were black. It didn't look as bad as I thought it would be.

Me and Tori headed over to the lounge area that the club had in the back of the club. There wasn't anybody over there except for two people who were in the middle of a make out session. They both left when me and Tori got over there. Some guys whistled at us when we walked over to the lounge area and we just rolled our eyes.

After awhile of me and Tori just sitting around talking about all the cute boys we saw they put on Bad Girlfriend by Theory Of A Deadman. Tori's eyes widened when she heard the song and jumped up.

"Oh my gosh Tiffany this is my song, come on lets go dance!" She said happily and practically dragged me on the dance floor to go dance. I really didn't like dancing since I had two left feet and had no dance moves at all. Tori was now dancing with some random guy who seemed to like her as much as she liked him. I just stood there not knowing what to do when some guy spun me around so I could face him. He didn't look that bad I guess he was pretty cute.

He had light brown hair and brown eyes and was tall. His wore a black shirt that said jagk and the g was blue with a pig with wings in the g. I just stared into his eyes for a long time taking in his glory. Why was a guy like him wanting to dance with me out of all the girls that were in here he chose me.

"Hey" He said and I snapped out of my thoughts.

"H-hey" I said not taking my eyes off of him.

" What's a girl like you doing here all alone." He said looking at me up and down with a smirk on his face.

"I um I came with my friend actually." I said looking around for Tori. Why isn't she hear when I really need her.

"Oh, well i'm Jack and you are?" The guy named Jack said with a questioning glance.

"I'm Tiffany" I said looking into his beautiful brown eyes.

" Thats a beautiful name for a beautiful girl." Jack said taking my hand and kissing it gently with his soft lips.

I looked down at my shoes and blushed madly.

"You look cute when you blush." He said laughing gently.

That made me blush even more. He laughed again and took me by my hand and took me over to the bar. I turned around and saw Tori give me a thumbs up and walk away with some other guy. I turned away and sat next to Jack on one of the chairs at the bar. He got me something to drink and we got to know about each other.

"So are you new around here cause i'm pretty sure I would've remebered you if I saw you before." He said.

I smiled and said "Ya I just moved here with my Uncle since my mom died."

"Oh, well i'm sorry to here that." He said.

" It's okay, so Jack how tall are you since your really tall" I said trying to change the subject.

"I'm 6"2" He said smiling.

After awhile of talking with Jack a slow song came on. Who would've thought a slow song would come on in a place like this. Jack took me by my hand and led me to the dance floor so we could dance to the song. I may not know how to dance but I do know how to slow dance. I looked into his eyes and he looked back at me andwe both just slowed danced and looked into ech others eyes.

Jack was leaning into kiss me and I started to panic. As much as I wanted to kiss him and call him mine we had only just met and it would be awkward. Just as he was about to kiss me Tori came over and said hi really excitedly. Thank you Tori for saving me I said to myself.

"Oh sorry did I interrupt." Tori said about to walk away.

"No we were just dancing." I said. In the corner of my eye I could see Jack whose face had dropped a little.

"Ya just dancing." He said putting on a fake smile.

"Hey Tiffany you ready to go it's almost 1 and i'm getting tired." Tori said.

"Uhh sure hold on i'll meet you at the car." I said and gave her the keys to my car and she walked away.

"So, I guess i'll see you later." He said looking sad that I was leaving.

"Ya I guess i'll see you later." I said starting to walk away.

"Wait Tiffany can I have your number?" Jack said.

"Sure." I took a pen thaat I found in my pant pocket and wrote my number down on his arm.

" Thanks i'll call you sometime and maybe we can hang out sometimes." He said.

"Sure i'll look forward to hanging out with you." I said smiling.

" Alright well I guess i'll c'ya later, bye Tiffany." He said waving.

"Bye." I said over my shoulder.

I walked out to my car and got in the driver seat of my car. Tori was giving me a look that said she wanted to know all about Jack.

"So who's the guy you met in there." She said.

" His name is Jack." I said smiling at just the sound of his name.

"Oooo sounds like someone has a crush." Tori said in a sing song voice.

" No I don't I just met him."

"It doesn't take that long to fall in love." Tori said .

"Whatever Tori." I said rolling my eyes.

We had just gotten back to Tori's house and we went up to her room.We changed into our pajamas and lyed down in bed next to each other.

"So tell me more about this Jack guy." She said putting air quotes when saying Jack.

"Well he's 17, he also goes to our school, he's in a band called All Time Low, and he's 6"2" I said not knowing what to say since we never go to really get to know each other.

"Oohh he sounds interesting i'll have to meet him later on." She said.

"Yea soo who was that guy you were talking to well more like grinding on." I said.

"Oh his name is Adam and were going on a date on Monday night."

"Isn't a little to early to go on a date with a guy just met and barely know" I said looking at her strangely.

"No it's not to early and he's a really nice guy and he can always put a smile on my face." Tori said.

"Or are you just trying to make Brian jealous by going out with another guy." I said.

"No i'm over Brian for good and i'm pretty sure he probably already has another girlfriend by now since everyone loves him." Tori said

"Whatever Tori I think you still like Brian but don't want to admit it to yourself." I said.

" Lets just go to bed i'm tired and wanna go to sleep." She said getting mad at me.

"Alright lets go to bed see you in the morning." I said

" Ya, g'night." Tori said going to bed.

That was a pretty good night I guess, I met a new guy who I really like lets just hope he likes me back.
♠ ♠ ♠
AN

Theres the next chapter hope you like it!

Tiffany outfit http://www.polyvore.com/tiffanys_outfit/set?id=50144417#fans

Tori's outfit http://www.polyvore.com/toris_outfit/set?id=50145871

Jack http://www4.images.coolspotters.com/photos/687334/jack-barakat-profile.jpg

Remeber

Comment

Sincerely, Tiffy

Subscribe