Stay With Me

Thirteen

I tied my sneakers and smoothed out my yoga shorts before walking over to the mirror. I through my hair up into a high ponytail. I fixed the strap of my sports bra, then tucked it back under my tank top. I put my iPod holder strap on my arm and slipped my iPod in. I put my headphones in and the sound of running playlist played in my ears. I walked down the stairs and walked outside. Sean was sitting on the step with his phone to his ear. I took the one ear bud out and placed my hand on his shoulder.

"Baby, I'm gonna go for a run," I smiled at him. He glanced up at me.

"Hold on Max," he spoke into the phone and then covered the speaker with his hand, "alright babe, be careful," he smirked at me. I bent over and kissed his mouth. I put the ear bud back in my ear and started walking down the sidewalk. I felt someone grab my ass, I turned around and saw Sean winking at me. I giggled then winked back at him.

***

I walked back up the driveway and saw Sean sitting outside again. I giggled and waved at him.

"Hi baby, how was your run?" he asked smiling. I smiled back and shrugged. "The guys wanna go out tonight, you wanna go?" he asked as I sat next to him.

"Do you?" I asked. He shrugged.

"I'm up for it if you wanna go," his arm wrapped around me, "and I won't drink this time."

"We're gonna head out at the usual time, new place." he smirked.

"Oh god, is this the place that Max's new puck bunny's family owns?" Sean nodded at me. I shook my head and walked inside to shower. "Babe, shower with me," I stated with a pleading look as I bit my lip. I watched as he jumped up and walked inside behind me. I walked up the stairs as I took my tank top off. I got to the bedroom and took the rest of my clothes off before walking to the shower. I turned the water on hot and waited for the water to get to the right temperature. I looked at myself in the mirror, my tan was pretty even. My tan lines looked amazing.

As the mirror began to turn foggy, I stepped in the shower. My muscles seemed to instantly relax under the water. Seconds later, I heard the door open and close and then the shower curtain moved. Sean stood there looking absolutely fuckable with his dirty blonde hair that has grown out so perfectly.

***

I looked at my dress in the mirror. It was a simple black strapless, short dress. I loved it. I slipped on hot pink pumps and quickly fluffed my straightened hair. I sauntered out to Sean who was getting dressed in the bedroom. He glanced over at me as he stopped buttoning his shirt when he got to the middle. I blushed under his eyes, and giggled slightly. I walked over to him and began buttoning the shirt for him. His hands went to my chin and my cheeks as he covered my lips with his. We kissed as I buttoned his shirt, and because I was doing it... I left the top two undone because he looks incredibly sexy like that.

My arms went around his neck as he pulled me closer to him. His hands hooked onto my ass - one of his favorite features on my body - and squeezed it slightly. I bit his bottom lip and I felt him moan softly.

"Come on love birds! We gotta pick up my date!" I heard Claude yell. I giggled and pulled on Sean's hand.

"We should go," my lips met his quickly before scurrying away before he could catch me. As I got to the corner of the door, I glanced back and shot him a smirk before walking down the stairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry that this chapter is actually shitty. I just wanted to get it our for my lovely readers. :') I just wasn't very motivated for this chapter. Also didn't have any inspiration. Sorry darlings! Ok, I'm actually even more sorry for the length of this chapter.