Stay With Me

Twelve

Sean's arm tightened on my body as my eyes fluttered open. I saw him, his scruff was coming back. I loved his scruff. His eyes were half open.

"Good morning sweetheart," he smiled at me. A smile made it's way to my lips. A blush made it's way to my cheeks.

"Hi baby," I spoke softly. He smiled at me, with his crooked smile. His missing teeth. I kissed his mouth, I glanced at his eyes as I pulled away slightly. "Hi," I said again while smirking. My arm rested on his chest on top of his. A smile crossed my lips.

"How are you?" his voice was quiet, rough. It was like caramel dripping from a spoon. And I wanted it whispering dirty little things in my ear. I lifted my body up slightly, giving him an amazing view of my amazing assets. I heard a moan escape from him.

Suddenly, I was on the bed. Pinned. His eyes were no longer the light hazel, they were dark. They were full of want, need. Our eyes were locked. It was like we were in a battle, but neither of us were surrendering. My fingers grazed his hip bones, up his chest, to his neck. His breathing was getting faster, deeper breathe. Like he was trying to hold himself back. My fingers rested against his stomach. His muscles were tight; clenched.

"You're holding back..." my voice came out quiet, a whisper. It was a question, it was a statement, it was confusion. I hated when he held back.

"I don't want to hurt you, baby."

"Babe, I can handle it," I stated. I want it. I want it all. I want the rough, I want the soft. I want the romance, and I want the straight out fucking. I want all of it. "I want all of it. Ok? Don't be afraid of hurting me when you know damn well I can take the fucking. Sometimes, I want that. Other times I want the romance," I slammed my lips to his. "And right now... I want it rough."

"You're perfect... I fucking swear it," his hands gripped my hips.

*******

His fingers traced patterns of nothing on my bare back as I laid on him. A sigh of contentment left my lips as I closed my eyes. The room was quiet; it was just our breathing.

"Why are you so perfect?" his voice sounded distant.

"I'm so far from perfect," I explained. There was no way I was "perfect". I can call people perfect, but no one can call me perfect. There's no way I'm even close to it.

"Baby, you... you don't get it. You love hockey, you can be one of the guys one second and then the next you can be ranting about how much you want to go out and get all dressed up. You call me out on stuff. Like earlier, you know what you like. You don't let me people walk over you, you're feisty. You know what gets me going, and you know exactly how to turn me on. You're everything I want, and then more. You compliment me, and challenge me. You're just... perfect. To me." my eyes opened slowly and I lifted my head and gazed at him.

"W-what?" I asked. No one... not one guy has ever said someone so sweet to me. Ever.

"I'm in love with you..." he clarified. I couldn't say anything. I opened my mouth, and then closed it. I opened it again and nothing came out. Nothing but a smile was going on with my mouth. Sean looked at my eyes and chuckled. He leaned in and captured my lips into a passionate kiss. The kiss was similar to the way he captured my heart.
♠ ♠ ♠
:') I tried to make this chapter sexy, but then sweet. Did I achieve that?
This is my new Claude Giroux story! It has Danny Briere in it also. (: You can read it here! I hope you guys read it. Hopefully you guys read it!
Also thank you guys for reading this! This story has almost 30 subscribers, and over 300 readers! I haven't had this many subscribers or readers for a story yet! So thank you!