Stay With Me

Three

"Wake up pretty girl," a voice spoke close to my ear. It wasn't Matt. My eyes opened slowly, Sean was next to me. On the bed. My breath hitched in my throat.

"M-morning," I choked out. Oh my God, "what time is it?"

"Nine thirty," his voice was soft; kind, caring. I nodded, then curled up into a ball. "Matt is bringing breakfast up for you." he added.

"I'm gonna go get a shower," I announced quietly, trying to get out of the covers that trapped me into the warm sanctuary of the bed. I felt grimy, even though I was gonna put the same clothes on, taking a shower would make me feel better. Sean nodded and got off the bed. As I walked towards the bathroom, I felt eyes watching me. I glanced back before I got to the threshold, Sean was watching me.

***

I glanced at Sean, then back at Matt. They were talking about last night's game. Once I heard Sean say Briere, I skipped over to them.

"What did I hear about Briere?" I questioned with a smile on my face. He was, without a doubt, one of my favorite Flyers. Well; him, Giroux, Sean, Read and Hartnell.

"We were talking about his winning game goal," Sean smiled up at me. I nodded then sat down between Sean and Matt on the bed.

"It was amazing," I commented, with a smile on my face. I was proud of Briere. "I mean, we are talking about Mr. Playoffs."

"That is true," Sean and my eyes connected as we smiled.

"Ready to go get the car?" Matt asked. Sean and I looked over at Matt.

"Yeah, of course!" I smiled. I pushed myself of the bed, "Come on, let's go!" I walked towards the door with my phone vibrating in my jeans. I opened the hotel door and grabbed it from my pocket. A text from Piper.

hi baby alli, there's flowers at the dorm for you from someone, i dunno who. btw, where are you? I laughed quietly.

okie baby piper, and i'm at a hotel, i dunno what hotel, but at a hotel with matt and um merp, couts. I bit my lip as I waited for her response. I'm pretty sure my lip is going to bleed. Oh well...

"I'll go get the car," Sean said walking out and touching my back. A blush came over my cheeks.

"I'll go with you," I spoke quickly and loudly. Sean looked back and smirked at me and nodded. I felt my phone vibrate, but I ignored it. I started towards Sean. Part of me felt bad for ditching Matt, but then part of me didn't. I glanced back at Matt, he had a disapproving look on his face. I paused for a second, almost turning back.

"Alli, aren't you coming?" I turned back to him. He was already at the end of the hall. I nodded then walked towards him.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I have 5 subscribes, 1 comment and a little over 30 readers.. AND a rec? Holy shit guys, you're awesome. :') By the way, that was in a little over 6 hours.