Stay With Me

Nine

I felt the rough scruff on Sean's beard against my neck as his lips softly grazed my skin. I giggled softly.

"Morning baby," I felt him smile against my skin. I smiled as I shifted my body so I was looking at him instead of on my back. My hand rested on Sean's chest.

"Morning," I smiled looking into his eyes before kissing his lips. His arms wrapped my around my bare back. A sigh of comfort left my mouth.

"What do you want to do today?" his voice was soft, quiet. I bit my lip as I thought about what I wanted to do today. Maybe swimming, humph.

"Maybe we should go swimming?" I laughed softly. He groaned but smiled at me. "I'll go get ready." I stated. His arms gripped tighter but I shimmied my way out of it with a smile on my face. Goosebumps erupted on my skin as the fan in the room hit my bare skin. I scanned the floor for one of Sean's shirts to wear. I spotted his gray Flyers shirt on the chair in the corner of the room.

My hips swayed as I walked across the room, I felt his eyes on me. A slight blush covered my cheeks. No matter how many times we slept together without clothes on, I will always be self conscious when I get out of bed. I grabbed the shirt and made sure I was putting it on correctly before slipping it over my head. I pulled my hair out of the shirt and glanced down at my legs. Maybe I should put underwear on. I glanced at Sean and laughed. He was full on staring at me. The blush grew deeper on my cheeks.

I walked over to the dresser and pulled out the top drawer. I looked at the array of my underwear. I pulled out a simple black Victoria Secret's PINK thong and slipped it on. I out of the room as I ran my hands through my wavy brunette hair. I skipped down the stairs and turned into the kitchen.

"Your stare was holdin', ripped jeans, skin was showin'. Hot night, wind was blowin'. Where you think you're going, baby?" I heard my phone ringing. I glanced at my phone on the kitchen counter and saw who was calling. Matt. Oh. I declined the call. We haven't talked since the day Sean drove me home from the hotel. I saw his posts on facebook and twitter and such, apparently he was in California. Or at least he was a few days ago.

My phone dinged, he left a voice mail. I clicked the button and my phone began dialing. The automatic voice mail lecture began, I placed it on speaker and set it on the counter. I walked over to the fridge and got some green tea.

"Hey Alli, it's Matt. It's about nine thirty. Um," his voice was shaking and he was stuttering over every word, "um, I'm really sorry about how I acted. I was... I was just jealous. I'm happy you're happy. I don't expect you to call me back or anything but I just wanted to tell you this..." he stopped talking and I heard his deep breathes. What is he going to say? "I like you, ok? I really like you. I have for awhile. I probably just ruined our friendship but um... bye Alli." I gasped. What?! He... what...

I quickly turned my phone off and stared at it. Matt and I have been friends since god knows when.... pre-k! He's been my best friend, my brother. I have never looked at him in any other way but friends. Hell, I always called him my brother. He's seen me naked, for Pete sake's! Not many of my guy friends can say that, only about three. I sat on the floor and stared at my tan legs.

"You ok?" Sean's voice came from somewhere in the kitchen.

"No," my voice was quiet, scared and worry filled it. How would Sean feel about that drunken night? I shook my head quietly.

"I heard the voice mail from Matt," he stated quietly. I saw his shadow next me.

"Are you mad?" I asked looking next to me to where he was, also on the floor. He put his board shorts on. He shook his head.

"No, I'm not baby. Why would I be?" he asked stroking my hair. I shrugged. Tears pricked at my eyes.

"When we were eighteen, a bunch of my friends and I got drunk and we went skinny dipping. Matt was told he couldn't drink because he was going to driven me home, well anyone home. My boyfriend at the time made Matt make sure I got driven home by someone sober. Matt never drank, at all. His dad was an alcoholic. Cassy had a fucking amazing in-ground pool. I'm talking waterfall and stone. The whole nine yards. I didn't have my bikini with me so I went skinny dipping. All of us did, but Matt. Two of my other guy friends were there also, and there were a bunch of us girls. I forgot that the guys were there and I really didn't care if my best girl friends saw me naked. I mean, they saw me naked before. So, it was no big deal to us."

"Baby," he chuckled, "I'm not mad. I wanna punch him even more now but no I'm not mad. I promise baby." I stared at him.

"You wanna punch Matt?" I asked confused.

"Yeah, he hurt you. I've wanted to punch him the night we met. I knew he liked you. It was so obvious the way he looked at you, and helped you walk." he explained. I smiled at Sean.

"I love you," I smiled.

"I love you too," he smiled at me before kissing my lips softly. "Maybe I should get you drunk tonight so you'll go skinny dipping with me," he winked.

"I'll do it with you without the alcohol babe," I smirked being completely honest before kissing him hard.
♠ ♠ ♠
Drama! :o Tell me what you think of this! I wanna know. :)))) So tell me? :3

By the way, I changed the rating from PG-13 to rated R. After this chapter, I thought I should change it. Also last chapter.