Stay With Me

Ten

Sean's arms wrapped around me as I buried my face into his chest. Jeepers Creepers was on and he insisted.

"Babe," I whimpered in fear. My eyes were clenched shut for fear that I would see the murder in the safety behind my eyelids.

"Yeah baby?" he asked softly.

"C-can we turn this off?" I've put up with this for an hour and a half and to be honest, I don't know if I'm going to be able to sleep tonight. I felt his arms move around, and then silence but my breathing. "Thank you," I stated as I lifted my head up. I looked at his eyes, they were light brown with concern. I blinked hard and shook with a chill in the air.

It was a cool night, high fifties , after a heat wave for the past few days. The windows were open in our room. Sean kissed my nose, and a giggle escaped my lips. His eyes glowed with happiness when I giggled. My lips turned into a smile.

The doorbell rang, a confused look crossed my eyes.

Sean shrugged it off and simply said, "It must be Danny. You know, he misses me not living in his house still," I nodded. He moved out during the season, or so he told me. I still think he got this house so we could be alone. I rolled off of his body and stared at the ceiling. "I'll be back in a minute," he added before leaving our bedroom. I giggled softly, our room. That sounded so nice.

"Baby!" Sean's voice echoed up to our room, "someone is here to see you," confusion filled my head. I got out of bed and walked to the hallway. I stood on the landing, next to the stairs, and looked down at the front door. I saw Sean, with a smile on his face, then Piper and Shea. A scream escaped my lips. I ran down the stairs and attacked them with hugs.

"You're here!" I screamed. Shea laughed, her usually brunette hair was lighter and longer.

"I have my ways," Piper winked at me. Sean's hands rested on my hips as he stood behind me. Piper's hair was her normal color in her usual braid. Her hair, was oddly, shorter then usual. Only by an inch or so.

"Do you guys want anything? Wine? Beer?" Sean asked.

"I'll have a beer," Piper commented.

"I'll have one too," Shea added.

"Baby, you want one?" Sean asked me.

"Yeah," I smiled. He patted my hip before heading towards the kitchen. "Let's head into the living room," I led them into the living room. I sat on the chair in the corner where Sean and I usually sit. Shea and Piper plopped down on the couch across from the chair.

"Nice tv," Shea commented on the plasma screen. Sean walked in and handed the beers to everyone. Sean sat next to me and pulled my onto his lap as a giggle escaped my lips. Shea and Piper whispered to each other something. I brought the Corona to my lips. We all made small talk for awhile until Sean yawned.

"I'm gonna head up to shower baby, have fun with your girls," he kissed my lips softly.

"Goodnight," Shea and Piper spoke to him with a grin as he left the room. He chuckled and shook his head. Even though he was 19, he had a beer once in awhile with me. It was weird dating a younger guy, but he didn't act like he was 19. I just turned 21, so it's not a huge age gap. Besides, he turns 20 in six months.

They were staring at me as I took another sip.

"Is he good?" I choked on the liquid. Piper laughed.

"Is he good at what?" I asked making sure they were asking me what I thought Shea was asking me.

"In bed, duh." Piper answered for her. I blushed, a deep maroon and giggles left my lips. I simply nodded my head,

"Yeah he is," I added quietly with a smile on my face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, so I was going to write about the NHL Draft in this chapter but, sadly, I did not see the NHL draft. I began researching it, but I was getting very confused since a lot of my questions could not be answered. While I wrote this, I was watching Jeepers Creepers. Blame my mother- I did not enjoy it. Well... we were flipping back and forth from that movie and the Phillies game.