Status: These story's I write are here to entertain you and to bring smiles onto your pretty faces....enjoy:)

Best Friends...It's What You Promised?

What you can't be serious?

I walked out of Nicks room and opened Kevin's and Dani's door. "Yes Kevin? I asked." How would you like to do to the beach today? He asked. "Oh well sounds fun is everyone going? I asked." Kevin shook his head. "No just you, me, dani, Joe, and Nick. He said." Plus where staying at a beach hotel for a couple days. Dani said. "Does that mean I have to pack? I asked." Kevin chuckled. "No nick already packed for you. He said." He did? I questioned. "Yes didnt he tell you? Dani asked." No he didn't, but I'm sure he was going too. I said. "Well go tell the others to get ready we are leaving In a couple hours. Kevin said." I nodded as walked toward joes room.

"Joey! I said opening his door." Hmm? He said. "Are you ready for the beach yet? I asked." Yeah I'm already ready. he said turning over on his bed to face me better. "I nodded and turned to leave but Joe grabs my arm before I could actually leave." Yes? I asked. "We're going to hang out at the beach right? Joe asked." Of course Joe why wouldn't we? I questioned. "Well you're always with nick so..Joe trailed off." I looked at him, but understood what he meant. "Trust me Joe we will hang out trust me. I said laughing." Good. He said smiling. "Babe? Nick said in a confused manner."

I'm in joes room. I said. "I heard footsteps coming toward us." What are you doing in here? Nick questioned. "Kevin wanted me to ask and see if he was packed for the beach. I said putting my hands on my hips." Nick looked at me and rubbed his hand on the back of his kneck. "Well I was going to surprise you baby. He said." I rolled my eyes and looked back at Joe. "I'll see you later Joey. I said smiling." He smiled back and waved. "I walked out of joes room and into mine, but heard footsteps not to far from mine." Baby? Nick said. "I ignored him for a second just to see what he'd do." Are you mad at me? Nick asked. "I crossed my arms and turned away from him but tried to keep a serious face expression on." I felt nicks hands go around my waist. "Baby I'm sorry I didn't tell you please don't be mad at me. Nick said with a pleading voice." I turned to him and faked a pouty face. "I love you. I said with a grin this time." Nick cocked his eyebrow up, but all of a sudden picked me up over his shoulder. "Why you little! Nick said." I started giggling. "You totally fell for that! I said laughing." You scared me half to death, I thought you were really mad at me! Nick said. "I shook my head no." I can't be mad at you for this. I said. "Nick threw me on my bed and jumped on me hovering over me." He smashed his lips on to mine and I wrapped my arms around his kneck. "I love you too btw. He said."

Suddenly the door opens and we turn our heads to the doorway and see Joe. "Hey Uhh guys Kevin said to get ready. Joe said staring at us." Mkay. I said getting up. "I felt nick grabbed my ass and pull me back causing me to laugh really hard." Joe just nods and closes the door. "Nick pulls me into another kiss." I'm not done with you yet. He said. "Kinky. I said in mid kiss." Nick smirk as wraps his arms around my waist. "We can always meet them there. Nick said." No that's a waste of gas. I said." Nick moved a piece of hair out of my face. "Nick shook his head no." Babe I really want to talk to you. He said. "About what? I asked." About us. He said. "What about us? I asked." I know we are going to be married soon and we can't keep living at my parents house. He said. "I nodded waiting for him to continue what he was saying." I was wondering if you wanted to look for our own place. He said. "I was wided eyes." You serious? I asked. "Nick nodded." I stared at him, but all of a sudden just jump on him and kissed him. "Is that a yes? Nick asked." That's a heck yes! I said. "Nick smiled really wide and kissed me." Okay babe, you get dressed I need to go downstairs and talk to Kevin real quick about something. "I nodded and he got up ad left."

Nicks point of view.
"I walked downstairs and saw Kevin." Hey bro. I said. "Yeah? Kevin asked." Can I talk to you for a second? I asked. "Yeah sure? He said now looking away from dani." Dani looked at us. "Do you want me to leave so you can talk to him? She asked." I shook my head no. "I'm needing a women's opinion too. I said." They both nodded and waited for me to speak. "I'm wanting to find a house for Sarah and I. I said." Dani smiled really wide that's wonderful! She said. "i looked at Kevin and he had a very stricked expression on his face." You can't be serious? Kevin asked. "Then I knew there was going to be an argument."
♠ ♠ ♠
Here is another chapter sorry it took so long. Love Sarah xoxo