Status: These story's I write are here to entertain you and to bring smiles onto your pretty faces....enjoy:)

Best Friends...It's What You Promised?

Studio and the mystery girls voice???

I finally got out of the crazy fan area. I made my way across the building trying to see if this place is just a big circle so i can get back to the boys and the studio room. I open more doors and just find mostly janitor closets. I walked alittle bit longer. soon, the fans seem to get more quiet I'm hoping the security got them out. I finally made my way down the hall and I saw a panio. So I decided to play a song I wrote a while back. I sat at the panio and started to play.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kwWX0ylkP0M

Nicks point of view:
I think I finally got away from my fans. I walked down the hallway because I know it will lead back to my brothers. Lets just hope Sarah there and that shes not hurt. I was half way there when I heard a girl singing it sounded so beautiful I wonder who she is? I started walking toward the girls voice, but I heard fans behind me so I run to the nearest door and open it up. It was a broom closet I closed the door and pressed my ear against the door. I waited for a few mins and I didn't hear voices so I opened the door and walked out I didn't hear the girl singing anymore, but I'm dieing to know who she is. I slowly made my way toward where I heard the mystery girls voice was at, but I didn't see no one. I was alittle upset because I didn't find out who the amazing girl was. But I guess things happen for a reason. I decides to head back to Sarah, my bros and Miley.

Back to my point a view
I walked into the studio area where Joe and Kevin was at. I went into the room and Joe and Kevin looked worried "there you are Sarah!! Kevin said" We heard screaming girls and got worried wait??? Where is Nick? joe said in a panic voice." I lost him in the crowd. I said, but he tried to pull me to safety,but we got seperated by ALOT of fans. "Well we are glad you got out alright. Kevin said" Let's hope Nicks alright. I said. All of a sudden the door open and Nick came in he closed the door and locked it. "HEY! We were just talking about you. joe said completely random consider the fact he was all in panic mode." I'm glad your okay tho bro joe said. "Nick nodded, but I was more worried about Sarah tho Nick said." Why me? I asked. "because Sarah you're special to me. Nick said. I wouldn't want anything to happen to you." I smiled at him. AWW Joe said group hug! so we all went into a group hug. "Miley came out of the studio box. Uhh what's going on here? She asked all annoyed." A group hug I said. "She looked at me I wasn't asking you? She said." But out of no where Joe looked angry. Well you didn't specifically say a name so, Don't ever talk to Sarah like that. She Just nods and turns around back to her phone. "I looked at Nick so anything happen while you were out by yourself? I asked." Well yeah Nick says. "What happened!? We all asked." Well I heard this girl singing and i absolutely fell in love with it." All of a sudden I went wided eyed really? I asked. "Yes, I would love to seen who she was. Nick said.... Wait!! Did you see her??? Nick asked." I shook my head no fast. "he just nodded, well we should get back home. He said." So we packed up the guitars and left the building and went to drop Miley off and then headed home. it was a quiet ride home... Until Joe had to say something about the girl again. "So? joe said, What song was the girl singing?" Nick looked at Joe because he was sitting in the front sit while Kevin drove. "She sang this acoustic song I have the lyrics in my head. "this is real this is me I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be Now I'm going to let the light shine on me." Joe laughed, dude you got it bad. "what you mean bro? Nick asked in a confused voice." Dude, you don't sound like you're in love with her song... It sounds like your in love with the girl. Joe said all serious" I think you may be right Joe. Nick said. "I sunk low in my seat." Kevin looks at me in the review mirrors, You okay shortness? "I shook my head no." Do you feel like you're going to get sick? Kevin asks. "I just nod." Soon before I knew it Kevin pulls over and gets out of the car. "He opens my door and unbuckled myseat belt. "I got out of the car and walk toward the ditch and just stood there." You okay Sarah? You never have car sickness. "I look up at him... I have to tell you something. I said" What is it? he asks "The girl he was talking about was me I said." So, the reason you feel sick isn't because your ill it's because your love sick? He asks. "yeah I said." Awww cuteness!! He said all happy....Wait!!! He said so this means Nicks in love with you?!? "All of a sudden I just throw up." Let's go home he said. so we get back into the car and none said anything else the rest of the ride home...
♠ ♠ ♠
well this one was really long. And I didn't think it should of had a cliffhanger so I just wrote until I had a good stopping point well I'll write another one tomorrow love Sarah xoxo
ps the song belongs to the wonderful beautiful Demi lovato i used the song because I was listening to it while I was writing this. credit for Demi <3