Status: These story's I write are here to entertain you and to bring smiles onto your pretty faces....enjoy:)

Best Friends...It's What You Promised?

Going on tour!

"I felt someone stare at me." I opened one of my eyes and saw Nick staring at me. "You know Nick you staring at me is really creepy I said." Well I'm sorry Nick said with a smile. "You're just so beautiful. Nick says." I raises an eyebrow at him, but smiled. "Thanks Nick. I said." your welcome. He said.

"We should get up and get food. I said." Nick looked at me, but act as if he was thinking. "Yeah you're right let's get something to eat. Nick said." I got up and stretched and walked out of our room. "I walked into the kitchen with Nick right on my tail." Good morning the Earth says hello! I said. "Kevin looked at me and smiled, Good morning guys. he said." Mr. And Mrs. Jonas was siting at the table drinking coffee and reading the newspaper. "Hello sweetie. Mrs. Jonas said, but all of a sudden she saw the way Nick was staring at me." Nicholas? Their mom asked. "Yes mom? Nick asked." Are you two dating? She asked. "Nick wrapped his arm around me and nodded yes." Mr. Jonas was looking at us for a moment and nodded his head in approvement as he went back to his newspaper. "Well I am so pleased to hear that. Mrs. Jonas said." We all are mom. Kevin said. "Yeah Joe said, they are made for each other giving me a wink." I rolled my eyes and smiled.

GOOD MORNIN! jessy said coming out of the hallway. "Goodmorning we all said." Jessy looked at me. "So how's the lovely couple? She asked staring at Nick and I." We are good. I said. "fantastic she said smiling." Joe was looking at jessy with he's joesph grin. "Joe! I said clearing my throat." He got out of trance and looked at me with his eyebrow raised in confusion. "You're staring off in space I said." oh. joe said grinning. "I looked at jessy and gave her the look of its your turn to find love I said with my eyes." She nods, but rolls her eyes at me. "i looked at Nick and leaned on him." I totally forgot why I came in here. I said frowning. "Joe burst out laughing." usually people come into the kitchen to eat. He said. "Oh yeah, I said." I walked over to the Cabnet and pulled out a poptart.

"Babe that's not food, that's junk food. Nick said." I shrugged and opened it and ate it anyways. "Hey cuteness since you are going into the kitchen can you get me some orange juice? Joe asked."
Yeah sure, I said. "i got a miniature bottle of orange juice and tossed it to him and walked and stood beside him and Nick."

"Danielle and Kevin finally came into the kitchen" Good morning brother and Dannie. I said. "Goodmorning cuteness. they said in a union." Okay since everyone's finally here and awake. Mr. Jonas said, may I please have your attention. "We all look at him and waited for him to speak."
I have good news. Mr. Jonas said. "What is it? We all asked in a union." We are all going on tour in one day. He said. "Joe spitted a mouthful of orange juice on me." Yes! We are going on tour! Joe said all excited. " EWW JOE! I said laughing." ahhhahahaha!! jessy said. "I am sorry Cuteness joe said." I sighed, it's okay Joey it was an accident, you were just excited by the news I said. "Alright everyone go pack and Sarah go get a shower. Mrs. Jonas said smiling." I nodded and started walking toward the bathroom and Rambo followed me.

Everyone was packing while I took a shower, but finally was finished and came out in sweats and a black tee. "I walked into my room while Rambo ran ahead of me." I stopped at my door. "Nick what are you doing? I asked." Well i was finished packing so I decided to help you pack your bags so you won't fall behind. he said smiling. "Thanks Nicky. I said." Rambo up I said pointing to my bed. "Rambo jumped on my bed and layed down. "wow he really listens to you. Nick said." I know it's crazy I said laughing. "I sat on the bed and looked at Nick." So you going to help me finish your bag? Nick asked laughing. "well you are already half way done I said giggling." You better be glad you are cute. Nick said. "thank you i said. Smiling." you're so very welcome. He said putting the rest of my clothes in my bag.

"Are you guys done packing? Joe said walking into my room, but stopped when he saw me laying down while nick was zipping up my bag." Did he pack your bag for you? Joe asked. "yep the whole bag I said." Joe starts laughing, wow you guys have been dating for like two days and you already got him wrapped around your little finger. joe said laughing." I looked at joe. "what do you mean? I said confused." Well one Nick would only do stuff like that if he really likes to pack bags or it's because he lo---, but Nick cut joe off by saying I just don't like to be behind schedule. Nick said glaring at joe. "Uhh okay? I said scratching my forehead." well I'm all set up. I said. "okay let's go into the living room joe said motioning us to follow him." joe left and I got up and wrapped my arms around Nick and kissed his cheek.

"Nick looks down and smiles at me." What was that for? He asked. "No reason, I just wanted too. I said." Well good. Nick said leaning in to kiss me. "We kissed for a minute and finally went into the living room." Finally took you long enough. Jessy said, what were you doing? "I was finishing up packing my bag? I said laughing." well you are slow. Jessy said as she left the vacation house with her bag. "look who's talking I said." Cutenss quit talking to yourself. Kevin said walking by with his and Dannie's luggage. "But I'm not I said pouting." Nick grabbed my suitcase out of my hands. "Hey! I said, give it back!" nope princesses don't carry anything. Nick said. "I crossed my arms and looked down at rambo." what am I going to do with him? Rambo? "I looked full at Rambo, because I swore I saw him smile." come on boy let's get in the vehicle. "rambo ran in and jumped in the back."

We all got in I sat in the back with Nick and Rambo. "Elvis and the rest of everybody was up front." the luggage was user the seats. "5 hours later we were on the Jonas jet. "I layed on the floor." Hey Joe! I said." Joe and Nick both looked at me. "what is it? joe asked." I'm flying like superman! I said spreading my arms out of the floor. "Joe burst out laughing." move over I want to be superman too. joe said. "I shooched over and he layed by me and we were singing the theme song from the superman movie." Kevin and jessy were walking up to us and they looked down at us like we were stupid. "what the crap are you guys doing? Kevin said." I looked up and grinned. "We are superman I said." Kevin looked at us like what, but all of a sudden rolls his eyes. "you guys watch too much t.v. He said walking over us and sat by Nick." Jessy stepped over Joe and I, but I grabbed her leg before she went over us and fell on joe and I. "She glared at me, but got the idea and mouth thanks." you okay jessy? Joe asked. "Oh I'm great she said, I landed on my pillow she said patting his back." Joe was blushing and grinned. "well I'm glad I saved you from getting hurt. Joe said."

Nick was looking at me with a questionable look. "I looked at him and raised my eyebrow at him." I got up and sat on him. "I saw what you did there. Nick said whispering in my ear." I looked at him. "I am just trying to get them together. I said whispering back." that's very sweet of you baby. Nick said kissing me. "I smiled into the kiss, but all of a sudden we hear get a room!" I pulled back and looked at jessy and joe. "they had a gross look on their faces." Ahh grow up guys. I said. "they rolled their eyes at me and started talking to each other." I looked up at Nick and kissed him again. "what was joe trying to say when we were about to leave the house? I asked." Nick looked nervous. "Uhh, it was nothing cuteness. Nick said." I raised an eyebrow at him but layed my head on his chest and closed my eyes.

5 hours passed and I felt air hit my face. "I slowly opened my eyes and saw felt Nick carrying me toward our house." he climbed the stairs and went into my room and layed me down. "he took my shoes off and covered me up with covers." Nick stood there for awhile, because i heard him breathe. "He leaned in and kissed me on my forehead." I'll be here in a minute babe. he whispered and left my room. "a couple mins later I heard footsteps in my room again and someone laying by me." I turned over and saw Nick laying by me. "I grabbed him and pulled him into me and kissed him right on the lips." I felt him smile into the kiss. "I pulled away and saw him stare at me." goodnight Nicky. I said. "Goodnight beautiful. Nick said back pulling me into him." I fell asleep within minutes....
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright another chapter I hope you like it. "I'll write like 2 or 3 tomorrow so be prepared." love Sarah xoxo