Status: These story's I write are here to entertain you and to bring smiles onto your pretty faces....enjoy:)

Best Friends...It's What You Promised?

Getting closer to Joe

when we got to the door we opened it and we saw something we didn't want to see... We saw Miley and Nick kissing in the couch. I covered my eyes and ran full speed toward the stairs, but I end up tripping over my own feet causing me to land face first into the wall. Joe was wided eyed "Sarah! Are you. Okay?" oh I'm okay I said laughing. Nick was just staring at me "Are you sure your okay? Nick asked?" I look at him yes I'm positive. I said assuring. I look at Joe ima go upstairs now I said I grabbers my icecream from him and walked upstairs. I went into my room and layed on my bed, I took a bite of my icecream. I heard a knock at my door. "Come in I said" I saw Kevin staring at me hey cuteness? He said. "What is it brother? I asked" Would you like to come downstairs and watch a movie with everyone else? "Sure sounds like fun I said." I got up and walked under his arm and headed downstairs. I saw Joe, Nick, and Miley sitting on the couch. HELLO EVERYONE I YELLED. Joe turns around HELLO CUTENESS he said. I smiled and walked toward the couch and sat down by Joe. Kevin walked toward the t.v. "So, what movie do you guys wanna watch? Kevin asked as he looks through the movies." Waterboy? I suggested. "sounds good with me Joe and Nick said" Miley rolled her eyes I want to see "Ice Age" she said. "Well it's 4 against one Miley I said" She pouted. NICKY! She said I want to see iceage. She whined. "Nick looked at us. come on guys lets watch iceage." But, you just said--- but I cut myself off Never mind lets just watch iceage" I say down next to Joe and waited for Kevin to put the DVD in. Kevin put the DVD in and turned around and pulled me up and sat down, but pulled me down on his lap and I leaned on his chest and crossed my arms. Kevin looked at me. "No pouting cuteness he whispered/chuckled to me" we were all watching the movie for about 45 mins and I was getting bored. I leaned over toward Joe. "pssst Joe I whispered" He looked at me "What he whispered" I want icecream you want to make a Sundae in the kitchen? "He looked at me and smiled. he stuck his hand out for me and I grabbed it. He got up and pulled me into the kitchen. Nick quickly looked our way with a questioned looked. "Where you guys going? Kevin said" We are going to make sundaes I said. I walked over to the freezer and pulled out vanilla icecream and joe got two bowls I skipped over to the fridge and got the chocolate syrup, whipcreme, and cherries. "Joe where is the icecream spoon? I ask" "It's in the silver wear drawer he said laughing." I walked over to the drawer and grabbed it. I started putting icecream into the bowls joe leaned over me I laughed and pushed him away. I need space joe I said." "Push push pushing me away he said in a dramatic way, but he rolls his eyes and says no you don't and pulls me into a hugged. "Nick looked where we were at and raised and eyebrow, but continued to watch the movie." "Joe the stupid whipcreme isn't wanting to work. i said" let me see he said. He shook it really hard then handed back to me. "Try now he said" I nodded and aimed it at the bowl. "Still nothing I said" I turned toward Joe with the can an looked inside the nozzle I smiled and poked it with something, but I accidentally sprayed it at joe and it got all over his shirt. "He raised an eyebrow at me." I looked at him all innocently. "oops I said" Joe walks over to the fridge and......
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha sorry cliffhanger come on guys I need comments I need to know if this story is any good? Comment and let me know if you want to be in the story. Love Sarah xoxo