My Boo Thang

Chapter 1

It’s a Friday night and I’m sitting at home lonely and horny so I call my boo thang.

RING RING RING

“ What up baby?’’ Fred picks up.

“ I need you to come put it on me” Lisa says in a sexy voice.

“ Alright I’ll be there in twenty minutes”

“ Ok daddy” She hangs up then goes in her bedroom to put something sexy on.

Twenty minutes later the doorbell rings. She looks in the mirror one more time then walks to

the door. She opens the door with a smile as she looks at fred. He looks at her up and down

while biting his lip then walks in.

“ Baby you should of came to the door in nothin cuz you know that’s comin right off” He takes off his jacket then walks up to her and grabs her nightgown pulling her close to him. He tongue kisses her while feeling on her booty.

“ MMM no panties just how I like it”

“ I know daddy” She takes off his shirt then grabs his hand leading him to the bedroom. He closes the door behind him. While he takes off his pants and boxers, she takes off her nightgown.

“ Lay down and open yo legs” She does what he says and he gets on top of her then starts sucking on her neck.

‘’ OOO daddy yes” She gently runs her nails up and down his back as he moves down to her titties.

“ Daddy please taste me I can’t wait no more” He stops then looks up at her.

“ Shutup I got this”

“ Yes daddy” She bites her lip then suddenly she feels his tongue on her clit. She starts to move up and down making sure her pu$$y is deep in his mouth. He sucks on it and she puts her hands on the back of his head. He stops then gets off the bed.

“ Why you stop?’’ She sits up.

‘’ I wanna hit it from the back” He gets a condom out his wallet then puts it on.

“ Bring that a$$ here”

“ Ok” She slowly crawls over to him then turns around putting her a$$ up high in the air.

“ I love yo a$$ baby” He smacks it hard then slowly puts his d!ck in her.

“ OOO sh!t daddy” She grips the covers.

“ D@mn mommy you so wet” He grabs her hips and goes faster.

“ YES DADDY!”

“ You like that sh!t?’’ He grips her hair and pulls her head back.

“ AWWW yes daddy I love it!’’

“ Is this my pu$$y?’’

‘’ Yes daddy”

“ I can’t hear you say it louder”

“ YES DADDY ITS YOURS” She screams.

‘’ It betta be now ride this d!ck” He pulls his d!ck out then lays down. She gets on top of him and slowly puts his d!ck in her.

‘’ Your so big baby” She moves back and forth slowly while biting her lip.

‘’ Yup and its all yours mommy” He squeezes her titties then she speeds up.

“OOO daddy I’m bout to cum”

‘’ Me too go faster mommy” She goes faster making the bed bang against the wall.

“ AWWW YES DADDY” She screams as she cums.

“ D@mn baby you the best”

‘’ I know” She gets off of him and lays on his chest.

‘’ You want me to stay tonight?’’

‘’ Yeah”

“ Aight” He wraps his arms around her and they go to sleep.