‹ Prequel: Blood Will Have Blood

Blood Will Have Vengeance

Haunted

TK's POV

"So what if I am?" I crossed my arms. "What do you want?"

She grinned and threw a Sidekick at me. I watched the screen, two figures were huddled in the corner while a comatose girl was against the door.

Jazz, Johnny, and some other chick. Where Matt was, I didn't know and didn't want to find out. The room looked freezing, with the frosted door and cabinets. Whoever Johnny was holding was shaking , convulsing even.

"Unless your friends don't object to being Popsicles, you should come with me," Ariana shrugged. "I mean, I don't particularly go for short shits and disrespectful teenagers, but you know, I don't like killing for no reason either."

Cassie's sister. How appropriate that in all the shit we've gone through that she was now calling the shots. An unknown to through us through a loop.

"I'll go," I smirked. "On one condition." Ariana raised an eyebrow as I held up the Sidekick. "How the hell do you turn this off?"

She laughed, a melodic laugh that chilled me to the bone. "Oh I think you're going to do just fine," she grinned.

Too bad I didn't share her sentiments. Whatever she meant. All I knew was that the vampiric sister of Cassie was holding my best friend hostage in a freezing room.

Forgive my lack of trust.

I threw the Sidekick to her and she pressed a few buttons, hopefully overriding the cooling system. She then placed it on the ground and stomped on it.

"Can't leave evidence," she grinned. "You ready to go now?"

I smirked and shook my head. "You crushed the phone before I came with you." What a rookie. She got rid of her cards and I still had mine. "So you can go now."

"I always have back-ups, Tristin," she revealed another Sidekick from her coat. "So don't push my buttons."

The only response she received was swearing and kicking. It must've annoyed her because soon my neck was in her cold hands, leaving me gasping for air.

Jazz's POV

I felt...hot. Not the sweaty kind of hot, just warm. It was all I could do but not cry out in thanks for not being in the damn room. I'm serious, if I had to choose whether to burn alive or freeze to death, then my answer will be burn baby burn.
I slowly woke up, taking in the fact that I awoke in the middle of a dark muddy path. Not even a road, I glared, taking in the trees and the darkness, which was only illuminated by the fire in the distance.

It was like time warping. I'm not Bill or Ted, so I had to be hallucinating. I groaned and slowly rose, brushing off my dress as I did so.

Wait, dress?!

I looked down to see myself barefoot and clad in a white dress, all my jewelry and other things gone.

Not only did they leave me in the middle of nowhere, they took my wallet and my shit. If I ever get out of this backwards sense of civilization, they're gonna learn a whole new meaning to the words torture and mutilation.

"Something tells me they already know about the first one."

I scowled and turned around, my mood deepening even further at the sight of Cassie in a black dress like mine. She nodded her head in acknowledgment.

"What is with you vampires and lack of privacy?" I snapped. "One minute, I'm freezing in a room with a little girl who's a vamp, obviously your work, and now my head's being invaded." I thought for a moment before stomping my foot. "Shit, I need a drink."

"You need more than that," she grinned. "You need an ally."

"Got enough thanks," I started to turn so I could walk away but she stopped me with three little words.

"I don't think you will when they find out your little secret." I turned to glare at her, taking in her stony face and her somber eyes. A nice change from her smug look, but the deceit was still there.

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"You know what I'm talking about. They're coming, and you're going to be judged like me and that bitch I call a sister. You're going to need allies, Jasmine," she smiled sadly. "If you think that TK and the boys will back you up, think again. What you did was inexcusable and you could've kept running. But no, you had to avenge your damned cousin. Against me!"

"I was only thirteen, damn it!" I roared. "Why do you keep bringing that up?! And you're right I'm going to get my revenge, for her and for me!"

"Because you are extremely guiltless in this manner," she spat. "Get off of it, Jasmine, you're guiltier than I. Otherwise, you'd be at college living the happy normal life you would've had if you didn't-"

"You helped me, you bitch," I seethed, interrupting. She stepped forward and held my hands.

"Well, then it makes sense that we go down together, because once the boys find out, and they will, you're dead. Either way you look at it, you're screwed."

And damn was she right. I breathed slowly in and out, nodding after what seemed a couple of hours. She nodded in reply, squeezing my hand.

"I always admired you, kid," she smirked. "But make sure you know what you're doing. Because he isn't that much of a forgiver."

Who the hell was she talking about? Before I could ask her retreating back, I was jolted awake by a blasting heater and a somber face.

Matt.

"How you doing, princess?" he smiled. For once, his intentions were sweet, but I hated the term princess. I'll let it slide...this time.

I pretended to scowl and lifted myself up, leaning against the window. Matt just looked like he got slapped in the face. I was sorry, I really was. However, the shit has just hit the fan and getting in touch with my nice side was just going to make my death come even swifter. I didn't have time for these games.

Too bad the games started before I could even realize I was a player.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have no idea how I come up with this crap- it scares me. I don't know how it doesn't scare you guys.

Comments=speedy updates. I don't know if you figured that out, but hey, I aim to please.