‹ Prequel: Blood Will Have Blood

Blood Will Have Vengeance

Lying From You

I groaned and sat up, ticked on how my back felt. I rolled over to get out of bed, but I didn't feel like I moved at all.
"What? Did I miss the bed again?!" I arched my back, hating how the floor was cold. The guys really needed to invest in some carpet.

"Yeah they do," Ariana nodded, making me sigh. I knew the ignorant bliss wouldn't last long. "By this time, Jazz knows you're gone, Brandon's tracking you, and the boys are probably screaming at each other."

I nodded slowly. I didn't like where this was going. Something told me that it was already decided what my fate was going to be. Whether I liked it or not.

"Which means that I have to cover my tracks," she sighed. "Come on, Tristin, I have to do this. Don't want my damn sister finding out what I'm up to."

"What?" I narrowed my eyes, shaking my head. I don't get what the hell she was saying. I stood and made my way over to her, only for her to place her hands into mine and look at me in the eyes.

"Let's just say Cassie thinks she's calling the shots," her fangs slid out, making me jump a little. She grinned, snapping her fangs. "I'm not going to hurt you, but you do need to know-what I say goes. Got it?"

I weakly nodded my head. Ariana seemed sincere, despite all the bells and whistles going in my brain to scream and fight. Something told me to trust her.

Jazz is going to kick me in the ass, but so be it.

<You can trust me.> She smiled before leaning down. <Promise.> I whimpered before I was silenced, embracing the cold sensation of sharp fangs on soft skin. I didn't fight my instinct of flight or fight, but she kept me still, ignoring my gasps and screams.

This was my last night alive.

And I ran into it like a sheep for the slaughter.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's this short because I'm updating again, very soon. So this is to hold you over until I post the new one tonight. I actually updated earlier than expected, but I'm leaving next week so I'm gonna update as much as humanly possible.