Status: Active ❤

One Body, Two Souls

Welcoming Party

It's 5:45pm already, and I feel more and more panicked because I don't have any idea about what to wear! Damn, I was thinking of wearing a casual outfit, but then I remember what Zacky said: 

"Dress up sweetly, might pick you earlier."

Thank god he's not coming yet. I run around my closet, trying to find something "sweet" to wear. Then, I found this black casual mini dress. It's cute, I like it and so I run to my other closet to find a pair of boots that can fit well with the dress. And yes, I found one! 

Just as soon as I'm all ready, someone knocks on the front door. I quickly grab my purse, and open the front door. 

There, stood a beautiful man. Oh my god, he's using a shirt that matches my dress. Oh, and his bow tie! Super cute. I can't help but stare at his appearance. 

"Uhm, Ashley?" he says as he leans down and get a little bit too close with my face. I gasp and my cheek starting to heat. Great, Ashley. 

Zacky laughs, and he takes my hand in his. 

"Remember when I said dress sweetly?" 

I nod because I just can't form any words with my brain in its current state. 

"You did a good job, you look so sweet!" he says so excitedly. Again, I feel myself blushing. Keep calm Ash, keep the fuck calm. When I'm almost calm, he hugs me. What the? This won't help. But he's so warm, I hug him back just because I wanted to. 

'Someone's in love, huh?' I hear someone saying that. Who? 

'It's Jimmy, you silly!' oh, Jimmy. You ruin my moment, bastard. 

'I'm sorry then. I'll be back later, okay?' he says as he disappears again. Silly Jimmy. 

"Are you ready to go?" Zacky finally pulls away from the hug. I nod, and he pulls me in the direction to his car. 

The drive to Matt's house isn't that long, but Zacky and I still manage to have some conversations going. And he is just so cute, I don't know why. We arrive at Matt's house in no time, and Zacky leads me to the front door. 

When Zacky opens the door, everybody inside the house just cheer and scream "SURPRISE" in unison. That surprised me, indeed. A lot. 

"What the hell is this surprise for?" I ask Zacky.

"This is a welcoming party for you! Do you like it?" Zacky replies with a huge smile plastered on his face.

"I LIKE IT A LOT! THANKS!" I innocently hug him again, nice job Ash. 

"HEY, that's not fair! Only Zacky gets a hug from Ashley!" Johnny pouts, quickly grabs my hand and hugs me. The others follow, so a group hug it is. I laugh at how cute they actually can be. It's kinda hard to breathe, so I break away from the hug and the others start to stare at me like I've committed a crime. I look away, not knowing what to do or say.

"So, Ashley. We are throwing this special party for you, to say Welcome to Avenged Sevenfold once again! I hope you'll work with us for the rest of your life," Matt speaks up, breaking the awkwardness. I smile shyly as Zacky comes to join us with 2 glasses of champagne. 

"Let's have a toast, for Ashley Lynn Greene! For our new drummer, who will continue Jimmy's legacy! CHEERS!" Brian says, followed by the others yelling 'cheers' and 'ting' sounds from the glasses. How much do I love this band already?

"Ashley, do you have something that you would like to share?" Brian asks.

"Hmm, I just wanted to say thank you so much to all of you guys. Especially Zacky, Brian, Matt, Johnny, and Jason for trusting me to continue Jimmy's legacy. I thought I wouldn't be A7X's next drummer because I'm just so young and I need a lot more of experience. But you guys, I'm sure I'm going to learn so much from you. So, thank you very much once again." 

Damn, I get a little bit emotional when I say that. An applause follows my so-called speech, thank the lord Zacky supports my back when I'm about to cry. 

The party turns out to be quite fun actually. I talk to the wives, and they are so nice to me. I talk to the others as well, we hang out a bit and sing some songs on Matt's karaoke machine. It's the best party I've ever had so far, and I'm so grateful that they are welcoming me. 

'Psst, Ashley!' someone speaks. Jimmy? 

'Yeah, it's Jim, can I uh- borrow your body for a second? I need do something to everybody. I miss them a lot. Please?' oh my god Jim, I feel so emotional at his statement. Everybody can't see him, but I know they all miss him. Of course Jimbo, I say to him, but please don't do something stupid to Zacky. Okay? 

'I promise I'll behave,' then with a single nod from me, he excitedly takes over my whole body. Oh hey, I'm Jimmy now. 

Jimmy smiles to everybody, well it's more like me smiling, because nobody knows about this. I can still see what he's doing, but I can't control my own body. Then I see him getting closer to, Brian. 

"Hey, what's up Ash-" Brian doesn't finish talking because Jimmy cuts him off by hugging him. I feel tears starting to form in my eyes, damn. Don't fucking cry Ashley, or Jimmy. Just don't. 

A couple of seconds later, Jimmy lets a confused looking Brian off from his hug, smiles, and leaves. He repeats the same action to the other 4: Matt, Jason, Zacky, and Johnny. 

He hugs like almost everyone in the party, and... Fuck you Jimmy. He promised to behave, but still whispers, "she likes you," to Zacky when he hugs him! What the actual fuck! And then he mumbled "short shit" when he hugs Johnny. Johnny's gonna hate me. Thanks Jim. But everytime he hugs someone, I get too emotional and wanted to cry. I can feel his feelings too sometimes. 

'Thanks a lot Ashley, I appreciate that,' then he disappears again into the depths of my unconsciousness. 

The time goes by so quickly, it's almost 11pm already. Zacky offers to drive me home. We wave to everybody and say our goodbyes. And then we leave. 

We had a comfortable silence in the ride home. I think he knows that I need to have a little rest after talking to a lot of people at the party. Soon, we've arrived at my house. He walks me to the front door, and he finally speaks: 

"What do you think? Did you have fun?" he smiles weakly at me. 

"Yeah, it was the best party I've ever had so far. Thanks, Zacky," I hug him, because I don't know what to do to show him how thankful I am. 

"I uh, no problem. It's great to see you happy," he hugs me back. We just stand there, hugging for what feels like 5 minutes, until he pulls apart. 

"I guess I'm gonna see you, text you, or wake you up by calling you tomorrow?" he winks at me and grins. Unf, he just fucking WINKED at me.

"Text me and pick me up so that you can see me, don't you ever dare to wake me up that early again," I reply and punch his arm playfully. 

"Yes ma'am! Now I have to let you get some rest, huge days coming up. You need a lot of stamina after your party. Goodnight, Ash," he hugs me once again and leave. I wave at him and watch his silhouette disappear into the distance, before I go inside my house and quickly change into my pajamas. I drift off in my comfy bed, having the best dream ever. 
♠ ♠ ♠
The next chapter will be a bit late, so busy searching for a new school, damn. But, I'm gonna do my best for you all ❤ Credits goes to SquirrelG!

(P.S: I changed the Content Rating since I won't put any sex, SORRY! But yeah, there's going to be one or two or three hot scenes lol.)

Big Thanks to Jimmy.Sullivan and QueenofBatCountry xoxo