Status: Work in progress.

Famine

It seemed like your death was planned. You didn’t want to comit suicide but it looked like you did. This much the world knows and now you’re in a room signing a contract that was thought of before your creation like a security deposit. You never existed in the first place. Your real purpose in that world was just a test you failed and failed well. Since in life you showed no appreciation for the things you were given now you’re going to help him destroy everything, there’s only one thing though; you don’t want to. These people in your life seemed real enough to you that no matter what your actions showed you did care. This is why you want to break the rules. There are other people out there who were chosen along with you to take the reins and direct this world into a pit of fire and destruction. Opposed to it now, you stand alone waiting…buying your time for the moment the rest of your kin die and you can begin to follow orders but you won’t do it and that is making them angry. You were supposed to leave all that behind and not become attached to the humans you once swore to hate so much. Are you willing to watch them starve and ruthlessly take a part in their annihilation? Bring Famine to the world and live up to your true potential. These are your gifts learn to appreciate and take advantage of them.
  1. Playing Chicken
    I thought I was faster.