Status: WorkInProgress.

Beautiful Beautiful

Chapter 6.

It's been six months since my break up with Lakota.

Six months since I wrote that note.

Six months since I decided to change myself to better myself.

In these six months, I've done it.

My brother finally convinced me that I wasn't some ugly frumpet; and my mom took me and Dallas shopping for pretty clothing. Even new makeup.

When I went back to school that Monday, so many more people were looking at me. Some guys even tried to flirt with me.

That helped my confidence a lot.

Talking to Dad has helped too. It's kind of like he is a diary; there, able for you to talk about your secrets, but not replying. Just there for confiding. to know someone or something cares. Like a bucket all feeling to be held...

I've gotten a lot better... But it still feels like something is missing. Stefan thinkgs it may be Lakota. And I'm starting to think he's right.

I'm heading over to his house, actually, to talk to him.

LAKOTA

"Prom is in two weeks... Have you talked to Katarzyna?" Lucetta asked me.

"No... She won't talk to me... and Ava asked me yesterday.. But I'm not going to gro with her. That'd make Zyn think I was all about Ava; and ruin all chances with her." I stood as the doorbell rang. "Plus... Does it really matter if I talk to her?" I started opening the door. "Katarzyna wouldn't say yes to me now... I lost her trust."

"Yes, I'll go to prom with you." Katarzyna said, standing in the doorway.

"Uhm... I'm sorry, for everything. For reading your note. And for not shoving Avan off the table like I should have... I actually had a dream a couple months ago.. Your Dad was yelling at me for the Ava thing... Scared the hell out of me... So I avoided her even more... Wow you look really pretty." I started babbling.

"Thank you." She looked up. "And thank you Dad."

"You've been talking to him and Stefan. It helped me realize I wasn't ugly or frumpy. I started jogging me and Dad's bike path. Dallas and Mom helped me with pretty clothes; and helped me understand makeup more. I kinda improved myself... But it's still seemed like something was missing." She stepped forward and kissed me. "You."
♠ ♠ ♠
Done! <3 comment please. {: