Rag Doll

Hot Patootie.

I felt so much rage as I punched Bobbie's brother in the nose. She screamed for all of us to stop. Her brother had a handful of my hair, which hurt like bitch. I kicked him right in the gut, and he went down.

After regaining his breath, he got up and ran away. All of us Greasers cheered! It was always victorious when we start a rumble.

Bobbie came up to me.

"You shouldn't have done that! Now you've started war!" She screamed before running in the same direction as her wounded brother.

I instantly felt guilty. I really wanted to be friends with her, but she shouldn't take the abuse she's receiving from all her "friends and family". No friend or family in our group hurts each other on purpose. Sometimes we brawl, but we never maim for no good reason.

"Hey, dollface. Get up! We're goin' over to the diner. I'm buyin' you a beer." Two-Bit slurred, extending out his hand.

I picked myself up, dust myself off cooly and wrapped an arm around the drunk joker.

Knowing fully well this was a disastrous idea, I let Two-Bit buy me beer after beer until the night was over. The diner closed at two am, so we walked around town drunkenly. We finally found another diner open, which was serving pancakes, eggs and bacon.

"You know, I know you like Sodapop."