Status: refer to There's You and There's Me

Kryptonite

Words will be just words; until you bring them to life

Cory Daly has been my best friend since the 8th grade, we have been through alot together as well as done a lot together we had planned our future together back when we were freshman in high school. At that time we planned on living in California going to colleges either together or nearby but now we are living in England, having gone through schools in our hometown of Austin, Tx, and our now living on our own, living some where I had only dreamed of visiting.
We were making a weekend getaway from our usual residence of London into the other British Isle that is Ireland. I have never been here before but I remember when Cory went in 7th grade we weren’t yet friends but I do remember she was gone for like two weeks visiting her family who own a farm there. Over the years she said we had to go together and I got a few days off work so we were going, Cory was born into a very spontaneous family and she has the gene as well. So here we are in a rental car, Cory in the driver’s seat and me beside her on the left driving around a roundabout, heading toward the Daly farm. We were an hour away according to Cory but I personally couldn’t wait that long.

“Cory! I’m hungry, feed me.” I whined looking anywhere for somewhere to eat.
“Sammie sometimes I swear you are a baby.” she says going around one more roundabout. “alright well your lucky I’m hungry too otherwise I’d just let you starve.”
“Wow thanks Cor.” I say with some chuckles.
“Alright well there’s the place Cindy wanted to meet at, tell her we’re early and are gonna eat there.” She said back to me, handing me her phone so I could call her cousin. Cory is a very good driver, the best I know, so whenever she needs something done right away I have to do it. I would hate it if It didn't give me something to do in my otherwise boring time in the car.

"Hey Sam." Cory's cousin said as soon as she answered the phone.
"how'd you know it was me?" I said with a light giggle.
"I just assumed you guys were driving."
"yeah we are. Well Cory wanted me to tell you that we’re gonna be at the place you wanted to meet at and that we're gonna eat, ‘cause we are starving."
"makes sense well I'll be there soon too I already picked up the twins so I'm like 5 minutes away." she said before hushing her two baby boys so she could continue talking to me.
"alright cool see ya soon." I say with a smirk at Cory.
"cool." she said before hanging up the phone as I slipped the phone into a cup holder we turned up into what can only be described as a pub.
Brown wooden and dingy it was with a painted yellow sign that had chipped away do you could only see the 'McAl' in whatever the name actually was. We stood out as soon as we stepped into the building because there was only us in the place as far as we could see. Cory marched right into the seating area I had to run a little to catch up with her quick pace, she slipping to a booth next to the only other people in the pub. My back was to them and I didn't get a good look on the way in but based on Cory's face I could tell they were hot, her jaw was dropped on her eyes just stared passed me, she wasn't moving just sat there staring. This went on for a surprisingly long amount of time up until Cindy got here the movement scaring Cory out of her daze. She scooted over for Cindy and then went on a texting frenzy. Cindy set her twin boys next to me, the two were dressed up in animal costumes, one a tiger and the other an elephant. I pulled the elephant one into my lap
holding him close as he giggled at his twins silly face.

"I know it seems weird but they don't like dressing up in normal clothes and since it was just you two, I didn't even wanna fuss with them ." Cindy said with a large smile on her face staring at her boys as I laughed. When she heard that Cory wasn't laughing as well she turned to her cousin and saw the state she was in.
"what's wrong with her?" she said looking perplexed at me.
"um I don't really know but..." I slowly dragged my sentence out and started to turn to see what had got Cory so shocked but before I could see anything my phone buzzed in my pocket distracting me from that.

I wrangled my phone out of my jeans plopping it on the table to read that Cory had texted me. I looked up at her confused but she just nodded her head at my phone. It read:
STOP CALM YOURSELF DO NOT TURN but Liam Louis and Niall from one direction are sitting in the booth behind you.
attached to the text was a picture of Louis in between what could only be Niall horan and Liam Payne. I stared at the picture in disbelief until I tried to look okay my shoulder at the group but in my lap elephant boy was getting crazy he had stood up his feet jabbing into my leg as he looked over me and at three of my favorite boys in the world. I watched Elephants boys face in an attempt to see them behind but I got too engrossed in his tiny little hands which were grabbing at Liam's gorgeous hair. Before I could stop him the baby wrapped his fingers in the curls and yanking. Liam Payne turned in a flash to look at me. In the heat of the moment I just stared at him before I came to my senses and pointed at the baby. "he did it." I said making Liam laugh and then look at elephant boy.

"well if it was him I don't see a problem." at the sound of his beautiful of his voice both Cindy and Cory looked up at him.
“Oliver, what have I told you about this?” Cindy said her face turning red as she marched out only after she picked Oliver up, leaving the other one crying next to me.
Somehow Cory gained her strength to talk because her voice called over the table to Liam.
“I’m sorry about that, Ollies obsessed with hair.” She said with a huge smile that went all the way up her face.
"it's quite alright. I'm just sorry that his twin is left here crying." Liam says staring the tiger boy his tilted face turned me back into reality. I picked up the sobbing baby and held it close to me body swinging him a bit singe was too distracted to cry anymore.
"well sorry," I said "we'll let you get back to your meal." I said as I gave Cory the boy and turned to the menu placed in front of me.
"it's cool." Liam says with a smile.

I can't believe this just happened' I mouth to Cory and she is just as in shock as I am now were just two people sitting silent and crazy still. For me if I move I might throw up the nothingness in my body and if Cory moves I can tell he would just scream. Cundy comes back dropping Oliver in my lap before sticking herself at their table.

"I am so sorry about that. I know this might be weird to hear but he actually does this a lot. So um... Your lunch is my treat." she says as she stumble across the idea.
"well if lunch is your treat, you three might as well join us." Niall said his arm thrown over the booths as he eyed Cory.

Cory stood up in a flash scooting herself into their booth next to Niall. She moved so quickly that Cindy didn't even comprehend enough to respond to what Niall said.
She gave Louis a small smile as she slid in next to him.
"Sorry." I said looking down at the table as my face burned the color of red causing Louis to chuckle.
"so I'm assuming you guys know the band." he's says being all cute and stuff.
"what band?" Cindy said staring at him.
"one direction." Cory and I said right away in unison making me blush even harder.
Cindy's jaw dropped as she stared at Cory and I rather than at the three famous boys around her causing them three to look at us as well.

"Man you guy have been so much calmer than anything I imagined, I mean the way you talk about them all-" Cory cut Cindy off with a swift kick the leg that just barely missed me. Cindy winced and I had to turn away to keep from laughing at her.
"so you guys are directioners?" Liam asks staring at me.
"yeah." I say and I can feel my entire body grow warm. "if thats weird we can leave." I've already started to get up at the end of my sentence but Cory's pout and Niall’s protest stops me.
“No no we enjoy spending time with fans.” He says to me but his face is directed toward Cory. Liam smiles at me in a sad way. “but let’s pretend we’re normal people.”
“Cause we are in a way at least.” Louis said with a smile.
“Good enough for me, I’m Cory and this is Sammie and Cindy, Cindy’s my cousin.” She said with a large smile at Liam that really took some effort of from her to look away from Niall.
“Sammie?” Louis asked with a confused smile.
“Sam to normal human beings. That’s just what she’s always called me. It’s Cory’s name for me.” I said with chuckles.

“And who are these little guys?” Liam said wiggling his fingers at the twins in Cindy’s lap in between Louis and I.
“Oliver is the elephant and Jeremy is the tiger.” Cindy said playing with the ears of each of their outfits.
“They are so cute, they are just cutie patooties.” Louis said in a baby voice that made me and Cory sing something we had done since we first became friends.
“Cootie, Cootie Patooootie!” We sang in a deep male voice before laughing and then she turned back to Niall and I turned back Louis. We acted like nothing even happened.

Everyone at the table except Cindy looked confused. “This is literally something that happens all the time around them.” She said as if it were nothing.
Liam just turned to me, still confused at the whole thing, he was straightening up a bit with a shrug causing Louis to laugh at him.

“You are not from here.” he said plain and simple.
“What makes you think that?” I said mocking him by straightening up the same way that he did.
“Number 1,” He starts to list on his hand. “Your voice have neither british nor Irish accent. Number 2, you have tan skin, which can’t possibly from here.”
“Is there a number 3?” Louis asks.
“No there is not.” He replies instantly just staring at me, waiting.
“Well guess you're right,” I said motioning to Cory and then back at myself. “We’re from Austin TX. She born and raised.” I point to Cory. “And I from mid-childhood on. That’s why our accents are completely different and we are still tan from birth.”
“What does that seriously happen?” Louis yelled looking rather confused.
“No.” Cindy said while her and the twins were laughing at him.

“And so were are you and these animals from?” Liam asked pointing at the babies.
“Well were from Ireland, We live in Roscommon, It’s our family’s farm.” Cindy answered as Oliver pointed at Cory for her since she was apart of the ‘our’ but she and Niall are in their own little world.

“Does this happen much with him?” I ask Liam and Louis.
“No, which I guess is good.” Liam says and reaches and ruffles Niall’s hair but since this is something I know the boys do often in interviews Niall doesn’t even bat an eye.
“That’s cool.” I bend down away from Cory and Niall toward Liam and Louis. “He’s her favorite. She better hope he doesn’t ask to borrow her phone because he’s her wallpaper and password.” I whispered quietly to Louis who just smirked in a response.

“Sam can I see your phone?” he asked causing me to blush hard, realizing the information I gave him. I looked down at the phone clicking the home button, flashing up a picture of Harry Styles in his St. Patty’s Day outfit. There was nothing I could do I was stuck, so I slid my phone over to Louis. He just laughed mumbling an awesome.
“What’s your password?” he said his fingers hovering over the numbers blocking the picture.
“8735.” I mumbled and he went away on my phone, changing it variously.
“What’s he doing?” Liam asked pulling himself up and leaning so he could maybe see but he gave up.
“Could be anything.” I said thinking about how much he could see.

"So what's got you in Ireland?" Liam asks just to move on.
"Cory and I are here for a long weekend at her family farm, where Cindy lives n stuff. We actually live in London." I explain.
"oh how cool we do too." Liam said pointing to the other boys which were too preoccupied to look up. "how are you guys liking it?"
"well I love it. I came here for a different experience and I definitely got one. In Austin right now its 90• here it's 55•. I never could bare the cold but now I'm pretty cool with it." I say with a giggle that got Liam laughing too.
"the us is definitely a different climate."
"that it is." I confirm with him.
"well I'm glad you're enjoying our country." he said with a wide smile he opened his mouth to let out more words but was interrupted by Louis.

"here's your phone back Sam." he said sliding it over to me where I got to see a picture of himself I had saved instead of the picture before that had been his best friend. I laughed at tried to unlock it noticing that it was a complicated password verses my easy one before. I stared at him shaking my head at him in disappointment.
"the password is your favorite member of 1D." he said as a clue.
I stared at the screen and started typing in Harry which in response the screen flashes a bright red reading that I was incorrect. I think laughed a little as I typed in Louis' name, which was correct.

"now you should know I updated your twitter, Facebook, instagram, your tumblr: all of them might I add, and I added myself to your favorites cause lets be honest I should be in there." he says listing off all he did causing me to laugh at all his pictures and various forms of social networking that he did.
"now my phone's perfect." I said with a laugh that rattled the baby next to me, it was Jeremy, Liam had Oliver.

"how long are you guys in the uk?" Cindy asks them turning to Louis and Liam.
"were actually here for a while." Liam
said
"yeah at least a couple months." Louis said
"And it's really about time, at least I'm tired and I miss my family and Danielle."
"that's actually why we're in Ireland." Louis said "we're throwing party with all of our families and friends at niall's house." he adds on.
"you guys should come." Niall says and for the first time it seems he's talked to the group but in a second he's turned back to Cory. "I'd really like to hang out with you more." Niall
began to go on but Louis phone rang blasting over the blond boy’s words to my best friend.

Everyone looked at Louis until he picked up the call. "it's Harry and Zayn." he said to liaise before hopping over the back of the booth and skipping over to the door of the place. Cindy was shoving me out of the booth but I hardly even noticed as I just watched Louis chatter on his phone. I slipped back into the booth and took Louis' spot looking at Liam. He just had a smirk on his face.

"I like you Sam, you're cool and you're definitely more calm than the first time I saw you." He said laughing to himself.
"what?" I said looking at him alarmed as I choked on air.
"In Dallas at the signing a while ago, It's not everyday someone tells you they bought a toy story glow board." he says chuckling at my face that had been flushed with red.
"those boards still have the same drawings on them because Cory and I are too lazy to buy the wipes that are specific to them. So lesson Liam, don't buy something that needs another part without buying the separate part with it." I told him with a silly smile.
"I'll remember that." he said just as Louis came back with an eyebrow raised at me.

"took my spot you did." he said as he sat down next to me and I just laughed at him.
"well I think Nialls idea was a good one. You guys should totally come to the party." Louis said "Harry and Zayn are coming to get us now. They finished shopping."
"I feel like I've been here for all of eternity." Niall said spinning around on the booth seat to face Louis causing Cory to giggle, her giggle something that did not happen often had always made me laugh. My laugh was something that made me not forget about what was happening around, So when two more people show up at the table I don't even notice until Cindy started talking.

"who are these people?" Cindy said as Oliver swiped at the curls near his baby face.
I looked up and saw the boy that had occupied my dreams and had been on my mind for a whole year. I blinked my eyes just to see if he was really there and he was. I turned back around in my seat to face Liam but not before catching Louis' eye and he laughed out loud blasting in my ears.

"Lou you made friends." Harry said looking over at Niall and Cory. "without me." he finished as he looked over at me.
"it was more of Liam really but Niall seems to be the friendliest of us all." Louis said causing Liam and I to chuckle in our hands while Niall and Cory had matching blushes.
"so in case you were wondering Sam here and then of course Cory are going to be at the party, Nialls idea of course." Liam said with a smile with Liam and I laughing some more.
"well that's awesome. I'm Zayn and it is a pleasure to meet you Sam and Cory." he said holding out his hand for a shake, I was the only one that returned it.
"it's been like this all afternoon for these folks." I say with a smirk causing Harry to laugh. I stop in my tracks.

"Alright well who's gonna ride with me, I'm not really good at following cars places." Cory said turning toward Niall hinting at him, at least I could tell.
"I volunteer!" Louis yelled throwing his arms around me and squeezed real tight.
"um no." Harry said looking appalled. "I haven't seen you all day plus you've never been to Niall's house you don't know how to get there." everything Harry said felt like I was listening to him on the computer. The whole idea made me laugh more.
"Man Louis I really wanted spend that ride with you, we have a lot of self pics to make up for this." I said laughing as I grab his cheeks.
"Liam you've been there you should go." Niall said not leaving eye contact with Cory causing me to roll my eyes.
"I'd enjoy that very much." I say pulling away from Louis' cheeks smiling at him.
"but only as a second option right Sam?" Louis said with a pout.
"of course Lou." I said giving him a matching pout.

"well I guess we should get going then there's a whole night ahead of us." Niall said smiling at my best friends who just looked the same.
"come on Louis let me out, I have to separate the peas before they get in the pod." I said pushing at him to get out of the booth.
"Is that a Texas saying because I've never heard that in my life?" Louis says with a
smirk as he forces Harry and Zayn to
back up as I stepped out smiling.
"I love British people." I say with a chuckle as I bent down in front of Cory.

"Hey boo." I say grabbing her attention with the nickname I gave her when we first met. Cory turned and looked at me, I could see it in her bright blue eyes she was just in love as she thought she would be. I smiled. "we're going."
"oh okay ." she said with a pout and under the table I saw Niall grab her hand.
"Liam will show you guys the way." he said with a reassuring Liam behind him nodding his head very violently causing everyone on this side of him to laugh. The blooming couple didn't even notice. The two stood up and gave a quick hug. Before Cory grabbed my wrist and pulled me out Liam yelling at us to wait as was Cindy with the wailing babies.

"when are you going to the farm?" Cindy said finally when she caught up to Cory at the car.
"Tonight." Cory said simply as she piled into her car rolling down her window so she could say bye to the twins.
"I'll drive if Cory's not sober." I said piping up giving Cindy a reassuring look.
"Really?" she said looking at me still in disbelief.
"Oh yeah I'm forever DD." I said with a chirpy smile.
"me too." Liam said with a huge smile too.
"Lol." I said before I began to chuckle at myself. I grabbed one twin from Cindy giving him a big hug before holding him to Liam.

"Say bye bye to Liam Jeremy." Cindy said laughing with me as Jeremy stared bewildered at Liam as he moved his hand back in forth. We all laughed before Cindy trades sons with me. "don't worry Ollie, I wasn't forgetting you." I say tickling his chubby elephant stomach causing the baby to giggle. "you're my favorite." I whispered as I gave him a hug causing the baby to give me a goofy smile.

Cindy and Liam laughed while Cory said bye to her nephews. I sat in the back seat and told Liam to take the front next to Cory so he could give her directions. Cindy walked over to her car, buckling her children in before she looked over at Cory.
“Alright well I’ll see you guys later tonight, Cory don’t get too trashed. Look out for her Sam.” Cindy instructed.
“You know it.” I said from the back seat loling at her.
“Good.” She said before driving off in the direction of the Daly farm.
Cory started her car and began to drive away before the four other boys came out of the pub waving a smiling at us.

“Niall!” Cory yelled
“Cory!” He yelled back with a huge smile.
“Sam!” Louis yelled making fun of them.
“Lou!” Harry yelled next to him perplex before looking at me.
“Harry!” I yelled at him before giggling to myself.
“Zayn!” Liam yelled giggling with me
“Liam!” Zayn yelled back.
And as Cory drove off all seven of the young adults were in a fit of laughter.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and Subscribe, Please! But reading it will make me more than happy.