Status: refer to There's You and There's Me

Kryptonite

I Wanna Stay Up All Night and Find a Girl and Tell Her She's the One

Cory was not going to be able to drive. It was something I knew the moment Liam lead us into the backyard that stretched behind Niall's house. Everyone in the yard had a silly red cup held tightly in their hand regardless of their age and some how we managed to have matching ones in our hands within the first five minuets of our time there. I tried to stick like glue on both Liam and Cory's sides once we got situated but Niall swept Cory away to meet people and I was left to third wheel it with Liam and Danielle. They were both glad to hang out with me, both perfectly polite and after a while it felt like we had been friends since forever. But anyone could see that the two need some couple time so I left them to wander.
I had a smile on my face as I maneuvered through the crowd and everyone around me smiled back regardless of if they had never seen me before and soon everything felt familiar like I was back in Austin at a house party that Cory had begged for me to go to. Everything felt the same, except for the fact that it was One Direction's party. That little fact never failed to sneak up on me and surprise me over and over again. It started with Louis attacking me from behind as I was waiting to get food from inside. I screamed as Louis pulled my down in laughter.

"Hey Sam!" He screamed in my ear over the music.

"Hey Lou-!" I yelled back with a smile as he helped me up from the grass and into a hug.

"I haven't seen you in a while." He said joining me in line after our little scene.

"Yeah I've just been wandering a little bit. I was hanging out with Liam and Danielle but every couple needs their alone time." I said and Louis just laughed in response.

"That's funny." He said and I just looked up at him with and eyebrow raised to display my confusion. "Well, Danielle came running over to Eleanor, and I, Liam trailing behind her, saying she wanted to introduce her to someone cool and swept her away. I was getting a little bored with the boys missed my Sam." He said with a genuine smile raising his hand to mess up my hair the same way Liam had to Niall back at the pub. I laughed shaking my hair back to it's normal careless look.

"Louis, I've been in your life for--" I quickly glanced at my watch. "6 hours, There's no way I've made enough impact for you to miss me." I said smirking up at him which he just responded by looking at me like I was the stupidest person alive.

"Maybe I've only known you for a few hours but I know people that I want as my friends as soon as I meet them and I know people that I'm going to hate as soon as I meet them. Your the former by the way." He said with the kindest smile I've seen.

"Well thanks Lou and I know exactly what you mean. I'm crazy judgmental but I don't care." I said laughing as way to drown it out.

"Ha, me too!" Louis said holding out his hand which I met for a high five. "Like that girl over there." He said pointing discretely over at a girl in trashy clothes, instantly I didn't like her either and it didn't help that she was throwing herself at Harry Styles. I grimaced and turned so that I didn't have to look at them.

Louis laughed. "Don't worry." He said still laughing at me. "Harry hates her too. She used to date his old mate and stuff but her moms a family friend and that's why she's here. She's totally trying to use Harry."

"Dumb skank." I said quietly.

Louis looked down at me and I could see those mischievousness Boo Bear wheels turning in his head. They kept turning and turning until the light bulb went off and his entire face lite up.

"I've got an idea." He said with a huge smile.

"I can tell." I remarked.

He just smirked at me before bumping me put of line again and leading me up in the line.
"Just go with it S." He said and I started to get a little worried as we got closer and closer to Harry and that slut. "Act jealous be politely mean." He whispered to me.

"So be myself." I said giggling at my own joke causing Louis to just laugh and shake his head at me.

He perked up and pushed me into Harry and the girl and I gripped Harry, who looped his arms around me slightly confused but still beamed at me with his cheeky smile.

"Hey Haz." Louis said starting his plan. "I found your girlfriend here hiding out with Eleanor and Danielle."

"Hey boo!" I said giving him a quick kiss on the cheek. "I'm Sam by the way. Louis' idea just go with it." I whispered in his ear causing the cheeky boy of my dreams to laugh.

"Hi." I said turning back to face the girl who had taken a step back and was staring me down or trying to was more like it. "I'm Sam, Harry's girlfriend." I said sticking out my hand for her to shake which she just glared at.

"Harry you never said you had a girlfriend." She said through her teeth.

"No, I'm pretty sure I did Laine." He said gripping my hand next to you.
Laine turned on me in a flash. "What's Harry's Mom's name?" She demanded.

"This is a joke right?" I said raising an angry eyebrow at her.

"No." She said.

"Anne" I said with no hesitation

"How old is Harry's sister?" She asked folding her arms.

I looked at her challenging her before I loosened up and giggled. "What sister?" I asked sillily "Just kidding Gemma's 20." I said straightening back up and holding my ground. "Am I gonna have to answer any more ridiculous questions?" I asked staring down at her.

The girl looked up at me in rage but her anger was nothing compared to my act but before she could say anything Harry spoke up.

"Laine stop pestering my girlfriend she has nothing to prove to you." He said pulling me close to him causing me to smile up at him in delight.

Laine huffed and then shoved past us, we watched her storm out of the backyard before we all high five-d each other and piled over in laughter.

"It's nice to meet you Samantha." Harry said shaking out his hair and gripping my hang tighter. I smiled, the type of smile that happens when your dreams come true. "And thanks guys, That girl was crazy."

"Anything for you, Harry." Louis said looping his arm around us both in a group hug. I laughed at the two and soon it felt like I was one of their friends. The two hung out with me and joked with me and it felt very much the way it did when Liam and Danielle talked to me, natural and fun. We had made it through the lengthy buffet that lined the back wall of the Horan's house and I soon found myself suck sitting in between the two boys looking over at my drunk best friend and Niall, who were standing tall with matching smiles asking if they could join us.

"No." I said with a smile on my face staring at Cory. "Because she's smelly." I joked to her scrunching my face up in fake disgust and my hand in front of my nose. Cory just smirked and sat directly in front of me. Niall still stood staring down at me with his face covered in confusion.

"It's okay Niall." Cory said gripping his hand and pulling him down. "It's something we do, You'll pick up." She said in a loving way.
I smiled at the cute blond boy. "Sorry." I said before I quietly giggled.

"Man." Louis said throwing his arms around my shoulder and looking at Cory. "You two have more inside jokes than we do." He said with a chuckle.

"Well it doesn't help that most of your inside jokes are filmed and repeated all over the
internet." Cory said with her signature smirk.

"I guess not." Harry said.

"So Cory how has you party experience been? I haven't seen you in a whole whomping two hours." I said smiling over at the brown haired girl.

She laughed before staring back at Niall. "I know it's been too long. But it's been fun met tons of new people." Cory said

"She's made some friends I would say." Niall said wrapping his arm around her.

"Oh yes." Cory remarked with a great big smile. "And what about you Sammie? Made some friends?" She said with a wink not looking at me but instead Harry.

"Oh Yeah. Yeah. She's somewhere around here I think, wait maybe she left. Lou- did Laine leave?" I asked with a complete straight face. out of the corner of my eye I could see Harry was confused but Louis was just going with it. Us two we were gonna have so fun in the future.

"Oh yeah I think so." He said holding back his laughter.

"Wait wait." Harry said holding up his hand as he thought. "Samantha what's your definition of friend?"

"Someone that you hate with all the passion in you body and who you want to see cry?" I said looking at him with a face that read 'Duh' but Harry was getting the hang of me.

"No No silly, that's enemy." He said giving my hand a tight squeeze.

"Oh." I said letting out a sigh.

"She does always get the two mixed up, just like her directions." Cory said through laughter.

"Yes I did. and to answer your question correctly I have made some friends." I said with a genuine smile looking at Louis.

"Good Good, but I can't say I'm not surprised." Cory told me with a smirk.

"I know." I said and just went back to eating my food.

"So Cory," Harry said looking over at me to see if he had got her name right, with my nod he continued. "I haven't been able to properly introduce myself, which has been very rude of me."

"Oh yes Harry you are Rude, Rude. Rude." Louis said cutting him off making me and Cory chuckle while Harry acted like the pause hadn't even happened.

"So I'm Harry Styles." Harry said standing up in his chair so that he could reach across the table to shake her hand.

"A pleasure." Cory said standing up as well much to Niall's disappointment. "So are you guys ready for a break?" She asked speaking to Harry and Louis, I guess she had already asked Niall.

"I am. I love tour but I also like sleeping in my own bed." Louis said

"Oh and will Eleanor be joining you?" Harry asked leaning over me with a crooked smirk and I just looked at the curly boys locks with my jaw open and across from me Cory had a matching look. But Niall just laughed and patted Louis on the back as he mocked Harry.

"Ha Ha very funny." Louis said and the he reached forward and stole Harry's nose. I looked at Louis appalled but he just looked at Niall and asked him if he's glad to be back. I shook my head over at Harry who was just chuckling to himself. 'Silly' I mouthed to him and he just smiled.

"And how about you Harry?" Cory asked brushing off what just happened.

"I too am glad to be home. Breaks are really nice every once in a while and I'm excited for what's to come." I think it was my imagination but I it looked as if Harry was looking at me when he said that. Yeah my imagination.

"And what do you two lads plan on doing during your break?" I said as I laid my arms across Louis and Harry's shoulders.

"Well seeing as we have months home I haven't planned very far into the future." Harry said with a smirk. I nodded before turning back to ole Lou who just shrugged.

"I'm going away with Eleanor for a while." He said while his cheeks burned of bright red.

"Oh la la." Niall said with a wink and Cory's giggle shortly followed.

"I recognize that blush." I heard a boy say and I turned to see Zayn Malik standing between Cory and Harry with his lovely girlfriend Perrie behind him, her hand in his. "We're talking about Eleanor, aren't we?" Zayn asked as he pulled out Perrie's chair for her as she sat down.

"Perrie, these are our new friends, Cory and Sam." He said as he sat down himself. "We met them today at a pub." He said which the pretty girl nodded at.

"I'm Perrie." She said first gripping Cory's hand and then reaching out for mine. "Sam?" She asked looking over at me.

"Yes?" I said with a nod.

Perrie giggled. "Eleanor and Danielle are looking for you and I have heard only good things." She said with a kind smile.

"I'm surprised." I said with a chuckle. "But I would love to meet them." I said giving her a matching smile.

"I'll tell them where we are." She said before staring down at her lap texting beside her Zayn smiled.

"I missed you Zayn." Niall said pouting and reaching out to Zayn throwing himself across the table.

"I missed you too Nialler." Zayn replied matching Niall's action. "And how's your princess?"

We all turned to Cory who's jaw had dropped and her bright blue eyes were as wide as two baseballs. Niall beside her pulled her closer to him.

"She's wonderful." Niall said looking at my best friend with enough love for a continent.

"Aw." I let it slip and I had Louis and Harry laughing next to me. Louis wrapped his arms around me in a hug.

"Do we have a hopeless romantic with us?" Louis said squeezing me tight.

"Yes!" I squealed until Louis let me go. "but my best friend's dreams just came true I get an aw." I said smiling at Cory as her face turned the reddest it had ever been.

"Don't worry Sam, I'm a hopeless romantic too." Perrie said looking at Zayn as he gripped her hands in both of his.

"Wow there's love everywhere." I said with a slight groan.

"Yes there is." Louis said looking through both Harry and I at his lovely girlfriend who stood tall and fashionable next to Danielle, who had a bright smile on her face as she pointed at me.
Eleanor looked over at me and gave me a wave before she was attacked by Louis who had somehow managed to cross the room without me feeling it.
Liam popped up behind them, weaving out of their way leading Danielle over to the table.

"Hey Sam!" She said looping an arm around me in a side hug.

"Hey Danielle." I said as she stole Louis' seat next to me.

"Don't worry," She said "I don't think Lou will be back anytime soon." She said watching Louis and Eleanor kiss.

"Eh too much love." I said pretending to vomit and be grossed out causing everyone to laugh.

"Silly Sam, your day will come." Cory said not even looking at me but staring at Niall.
I shook my head at her.

"Oh Sam what a charmer." Liam said when he finally sat down beside Niall and Danielle.

"You know me." I said giving him a wink.

"You know, I basically do." Liam said with a chuckle.

I replied with a smirk.

"So the gangs all here." Cory said once Louis arrived back with Eleanor. "Hey Eleanor." She said with a wave.

"Hey." Eleanor said before turning to face me. "You must be Sam." She said with a huge smile.

"I've literally been dying to meet you. The way Liam, Danielle and Lou spoke of you I knew you'd be cool." She said glancing at Danielle with a smile.

"Wow, I've never been so popular in my life." I said chuckling with Harry. "Hey." I said watching him laughing. "Don't be mean."

"Yeah Harry we talked about this, Rude Rude Rude." Louis said looping around the table to squeeze him in a hug. "I told you to be nice to our new friends."

"I thought I was being nice." Harry said looking at me, I looked over at Lou who stared at me with peering eyes. I shook my head no in joking way but Harry sighed in defeat.

"Samantha would you like to dance?" Harry asked and I stared at him dumbfounded.

"What?"

"Come on let's go dance." He said gripping my hand and pulling me up from my seat. I looked at him and then at Cory, who was motioning me to go.

"Okay." I said and tightened my grip on his hand.

"Cool now we have a seat." Louis told Eleanor, who was looking back at me.

"No I wanted to get to know you, Sam." She said taking two long strides to get to us.

I smiled at her. "Me too."

"We'll hang out after your trip with Lou; me you Danielle Cory shopping. I promise." I said sticking out my hand with my pinky sticking up.

She smiled down at it before wrapping hers and mine. "See you later, Sam." Eleanor said.

"Of course." I said before I turned back to Harry who was wearing a smile a mile wide. He pulled me out of the Horan house which is where I had spent most of my night and back to the yard which I had forgotten all about. The yard was lit with various lanterns and different kinds of Christmas lights; instead of looking chaotic it just looked beautiful and in that moment I wished I hadn't left my camera in the car. We made it through all the people to the center of the designated dancing area and we quickly faced each other to dance. Harry was still smiling down at me as he held both my waist and hand tight, its was like it was glued on to his face. We moved to the beat taking steps only when the song called for it. We were strictly quiet only looking at each other and only hearing the music. It was quite silly really.

"Harry, how do know how to dance?" I asked him before he twirled me away from him. I laughed as he pulled me back in.

"Come on Samantha, I'm a British boy." He said making me even more intrigued about his
talent.

We danced another song in silence before Harry spoke.

"Do you really not make friends well, Sam?" He asked and I charted that as the first time he called me simply by Sam.

"No, I have what people call a clashing personality to everyone else's personality." I said slumping a little.

Harry yanked me back to my proper height and looked at me with an all knowing smirk.

"That must be a US thing because you seem to get along with us well." He said

I chuckled. "Thanks Harry."

The song, which I hadn't recognized, had changed from the slow notes to the to the upbeat one of Michael Buble`.

Harry groaned before he said the grip on my hand.

"What?" I asked staring at him with my eye squinted.

"This would be the work of Niall." He said looking past me on either side looking for someone, I think.

I laughed at him. "You don't know that. Michael is very popular, it could just be apart of the playlist." I said holding his hand tighter forcing him to look at me. I sighed. "It's not Niall, it's Cory. I promise you." I said looking down slightly at the part of Harry's chest where his shirt did not cover. I glanced back up Harry and my body finally went into shock, from the whole day. I dropped Harry's hand and stepped away from him. I felt it. I was going to dry-heave from all the tingling that had been shooting up and down my body since Cory texted me saying Liam, Louis and Niall were sitting in the booth behind us at the pub.

"Samantha?" Harry asked looking down at me with concern, reaching back for my hand.
I could not do this in front of him.

"I have to go." I said abruptly and I fled the dance floor. I kept going until I was almost out of the Horan's yard. I wasn't stopping until I couldn't see Harry. I hid behind a tall person before I started to dry-heave. I breathed trying to make it go away but this was my body's way of telling me that it had just met all of One Direction, hung out with all of One Direction, met their girlfriends, held Harry Styles' hand, and danced with him. It was a lot of shocks for one crazy directioner to take in on one night.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" I heard from my left and I turned to see Cory charging at me, a scared looking Harry, a confused Louis and a laughing Niall. Cory jumped at my side, looping her arms around my waist, taking me down to the ground.

I groaned as I tried to get her off of me but I didn't have enough strength to move a table to I sure as hell couldn't move her.

"Help." I yelped motioning for the boys to get her off of me. Louis came running but instead of helping me from under Cory, he jumped on top of Cory. Harry came trotting over holding out his phone taking a self pic with all of us. Louis was smiling with a thumbs up, Cory was making a joke duck face and goofy peace sign, I just rolled my eyes and stuck my tongue out as the flash went off. Louis laughed before Niall pushed him off of Cory and pulled her up. I
laid there until Louis yanked me up.

"Thank you." I mumbled.

"Does that happen a lot?" Harry asked staring down at his phone.
I nodded. "Every single time she's drunk." I said giving her a push that just sent her closer to Niall, who had laughed at the whole thing.

I sighed, looking at my best friend before reaching into her pocket and pulling out her keys.

"Time to go." I said motioning towards the rental car.

"I'll help you Sam." Niall said guiding Cory to the passenger side of the car.

I looked back at Harry and Louis. I gave Louis a goofy smile and wave before I made eye contact with Harry, my eyes dropped a little and my smile became embarrassed.

I turned back to see that Niall had gotten Cory buckled up and was now standing facing me.

He attacked me in a bear hug much like Cory had. Niall pulled away his cheeks a little red.

"Thanks for being hungry and eating at McAl's." He said with a shy smile.

"Aw." I said for the second time today before I attacked Niall in a bear hug.

"I knew you were perfect for her the moment I saw you." I said into his chest.

"I'm excited to get to know you, Sam, seeing as we will be seeing a lot of each other now." He said with a chuckle.

"And I you, Niall." I said chuckling.

"Bye Sam." He said giving me one last hug before running back to Harry and Louis.

I sighed making my way around the car to the drivers side. I slipped into the cushion-y seat before I could even think of putting the key into the ignition both Cory and I's phones went on a buzzing frenzy, which meant only one thing, tweets from One Direction.

Zayn Malik
Great night, I miss all our friends but it’s nice to old friends and new

Louis Tomlinson
I love me some Cory and Sam

Harry Styles
home to a party instagr.am/p/bdQ37Ku6

Liam Payne
Love is everwhere ey @NiallOfficial

Niall Horan
I found her

I looked over at Cory after scanning them all. Both of our jaws were dropped and we screamed in delight all the way to the Daly farm.
♠ ♠ ♠
I type stories better at the early hours of the night and I'm in love with this. This was 3 days in the making finished it early today I hope you like it. if not tell me :( I would like to ask for comments and suscribers but mostly readers and by all means check out my one direction blog 1thing1d1thing.tumblr.com So everyone has been introduced. I guess the real stuff starts now.