Status: refer to There's You and There's Me

Kryptonite

So Put Your Hands Up

Cory had a date with Niall and I had a date with Danielle and Liam. Except mine was less of a date it was more of Liam and I going to Danielle's show and then getting drinks after, but that's what I was calling it. Niall was taking Cory to a fancy 5 star restaurant, Antonio's and Danielle's show was at St. Presten's which she says is like the music equivalent to an opera house. Therefore, the time Friday rolled around, our flat was a mad-house. It was like Cory and I had switched places in our roles as people. I knew exactly what I was gonna wear that night from the moment I woke up, Cory on the other hand was tearing up her room looking for the right outfit to wear. In her room everything had a place and it was always clean but after today it looked like a typhoon had hit it. Clothes were on every surface including her windows and shelves and her shoes were thrown every which way. Cory had showered three times already just so that she'd have something to do besides freak out about her outfit. She tried on 42 different options before deciding on the one I had originally suggested much to my annoyance. I was showered, dressed, and ready to meet Liam which only sent her more on a frenzy. After thirty more minuets of watching her, from the kitchen with an apple in my hand, run around the flat in circles, Cory collapsed on the couch looking gorgeous in her pink hi-low dress with orange socked feet in pinks heels to match the dress.
I smirked jumping into the living room and next to her.

"You look great Cory." I said throwing an arm around her in a side hug. She groaned and laid her head on my shoulder, closing her eyes.

"Thanks." Cory mumbled.

"Well don't fall asleep." I laughed poking at her sides accidentally tickling her.

"No!" She screamed sliding away from me and to the other side of the couch.
I held my hands up in defense but couldn't hide my giggles. "Did not do it on purpose." I managed to say.

Cory just shook her head. "No Sammie, Niall's gonna be here any minute." She said as she crossed her arms and stared at the blank tv in front of her.

I sighed. "I guess I should get going." I whined getting up from the couch and skipping over to the kitchen grabbing my bag and the flowers I got for Danielle.

"Nooooo!" Cory whined back.

I smiled. "I'm gonna go meet Liam at McDonald's." I chuckled.

"McDonald's?" She asked looking petrified.

"Yeah."

"What a perfectly good use of a dress. Andy would be pissed that your wasting the dress he gave you on McDonald's." Cory said turning around to give me an joking eyebrow.

I rolled my eyes at her. "I'll text you where we're getting drinks so you guys can meet up with us, after your date." I said taunting her.

"You better," she said as she turned back to the tv. "Oh, and you look amazing Sammie!" Cory screamed as I walked out of the flat and straight into Niall. He jumped back, juggling a bouquet of roses and looking back up at me with a handsome smile to match his 3 piece black suit.

"Aw, you look so cute Nialler." I said in a baby voice surprising him by giving him a hug. He chuckled into my shoulder before we separated.

"Funny," I said smirking up at him. "I got Danielle the exact same flowers." I chuckled holding up a look-a-like of Niall's.

"Flower five." I said holding it above my head with a silly smile waiting for Niall to do the same. Niall chuckled at me, hesitantly doing the same.

"Alright go get her tiger." I said chuckling at him as he knocked on the door.

I giggled to myself before running down the stairs and all the way to Cory's car around the block.

I sighed, sliding into her car and listening to my phone's directions to get me to the McDonald's beside St. Presten's. I was there in a matter of ten minutes and I knew I was there by the long line of fancy dressed people waiting to get in. I maneuvered my way into a parking place before slipping out of the car, past all those people and to the McDonald's near by. I spotted Liam instantly when I stepped in, it wasn't hard seeing as he was dressed in a very expensive black suit. I chuckled and quietly snuck up behind him in line. I tapped his right shoulder before ducking behind his left and watched him freak out when he finally saw me.

"You scared me." Liam said chuckling and giving me a hug.

I laughed. "That was the point."

We both straightened up and turned to face the cashier ready to order.

"Grad?" the man asked eyeing our outfits quizzically.

"Nah." I brushed off before giving him my order.

The man nodded, "and for you sir?" and Liam rattled off his order.

We stepped back and waited for our number to be called.

"So how's Danielle?" I asked sitting down at the closet empty booth.

"Good, Good. I dropped her off her around lunch and we've texted while she's been in there. Typical sound check and rehearsals." Liam said as he sat across from me.

"Typical." I said rolling my eyes and chuckling.

"Yeah." He said laughing as well.

"And how are you?" I asked propping my elbow up and staring at him with a crazy smile.

"Good." Liam said through laughter. "Lot's of sleeping, the first time I went outside was yesterday."

"Sounds nice." I said with a nod.

"So what's been up with you besides hanging out with all of my friends but me?" Liam asked crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow at me.

I laughed leaning back away from him. "I don't know what your talking about." I said innocently.

"I think you do."

"N-" I was interrupted by the cashier calling our number.

"You know." Liam said jumping up and getting our food.

"Talk." He said keeping my food hostage as he ate in front of me.

I scoffed and tried to weasel my food away from him.

"No, No, Talk. " Liam said holding in his laughter.

"Well Niall came over yesterday he demanded we play soccer." I offered up reaching still for my food.

Liam rolled his eyes at my american term. "And what about Harry?" He said grabbing my fries and dangling them over the edge.

"It's funny because you don't think I'll pick those up and eat them before 5 seconds." I said raising my own eyebrow at him, to distract from the fact that I was blushing.

"Gross." Liam said shuddering, shaking a couple fries out. "Anyway, Harry?"

"Harry was also there and so was Zayn." I said snagging my fries out of his hand. I smiled at him doing a little victory dance.

Liam shook his head passing over the rest of my food. "That's 3/5ths of my friends Sam." He said with a fake pout. I laughed through a mouthful a food and tried to keep from choking.
"So I was out with Niall," He started while straightening up in his seat on the plastic booth. "And Zayn and Harry last night, were getting some pints ya know the usual and Zayn and myself wanted to invade your gallery and steal you away but Niall and Harry were against it something about your job being important of something." Liam said after he finished his own food while I was still eating. I laughed setting down my burger and holding on to the table, still laughing.

Liam smiled wide at me. "I take by your laughter that your job is not important." Liam said

I shook my head. "No it is but parties like last night my boss gets drunk with various clients so I just don't think anyone would have noticed if you had."

He smirked. "I'll keep that in mind."

I smiled picking the last bites of my burger up.

"So what do you do at this work place when your not on tour or taking care of a drunk boss?" He asked sticking a french fry in his mouth and quirking an eyebrow at me.

"The typical assistant stuff basically I look at photos, I run errands, talk and go on shots."

"Typical." He says with a silly smile.

"Typical." I repeat laughing. "No where as fun as your job though."

Liam smirked. "Nothing is more fun then my job."

"True."

"Alright, well looks like time to head over." Liam said glancing at his shiny watch that nearly blinded my as he twisted his wrist to see the sun.

I nodded quickly swallowing. "Cool." I said and grabbed all my stuff, standing up to take it to the
trash. "Well come on then." I said smirking back at him as I was already at the door. I heard his laugh as I stepped out of the McDonald's and into the London night.

"Wait Sam!" I heard Liam yell in a matter of seconds he was at my side again and two girls were in front of me.

"Liam!" they yelled in unison.

"Hi." Liam said with a wide smile.

"Can we get a picture real quick?" They requested almost jumping up and down.

"Sure." He said moving by them.
"Do you guys want me to take the picture?" I offered and one of the girls shoved her camera into my hand before I was done talking.

"You just-"
"I got it." I said quickly holding up the camera with a chuckle. "1-2-3." I counted to them as I saw the smile big in the view finder.

"Thank you." the girl said as I gave her camera back.

"Who are you?" the other one asked.

I looked at Liam with a confused face and he just encouraged it. "Sam," I said "We're friends."

The two girls smiled at me before weaving their arms. "Bye Sam and Liam, Thanks again." they called over their shoulders as the stepped past us and kept walking.

"You handled that well." Liam said looking surprised.

"Well I'm a directioner, we help each other out." I said simply leading him to St. Presten's while he laughed at my words.

"The line was crazy when I got here." Liam said catching his breath with wide eyes.

I turned to him with a glint in my eyes. "Yeah as well as a directioner I am also a concert expert, wait thirty minutes and any line will be gone. The only time I've never seen that be true was a one of your concerts and of course south by." I said looking over at him with a chuckle.

"Oh Yeah." He said laughing all while pretending he knew half of what I was saying.

We walked into the building and were flushed through security with flash passes that appeared out of nowhere in Liam's hands until we stepped into a large red room filled with people in fancy clothes ranging from more to the same amount fancy as ourselves. My jaw dropped, my hands fell to my sides and I felt my self start to tear up just at the beauty that surrounded me.

The room was painted top to bottom in bright red that flowed down onto the ground in the form of a plush red carpet with gold lining and gold chandeliers. Dotted in various groups were beyond glamorous people that threw their head back when they laughed and fit right in, even Liam looked like he didn't belong with his wide eyes and droopy smile.

"This is amazing." I say picturing the same thing written on Liam's face.

He smirked. "You know what's also amazing?"

"Better than this? Better than being in One Direction? Better than having the beautiful voice of an angel?" I asked chuckling.

Liam pouted and rolled his eyes at me. "No." He said gripping my arm and driving my away the various laughing groups staring at the handsome boy next to me. Liam stayed silent winding me all the way up the stairs to a VIP overlook with a perfect sight of the stage.

"What is it Leeam?" I whined as when we were finally done walking.

"Harry is." Liam says giggling.

I raise my eye bow at him, "Yeah what else is new?" I laugh as he pouts. "I mean have you seen the boy..." I laugh as he stampers at me to stop.

"No, No, No." He moved on quickly "So you know how I was talking about how you were hanging out with all of my friends subtract me?"

"And Louis." I added with a smile.

"And you know how you just brushed off the fact that you were hanging out with Harry your life long crush and dream boy?"

I nodded, knowing he was gonna keep going regardless of what I said.

"Well Harry didn't brush it off." He said smirking at me and winking at me, despite the creepiness I just raised my eyebrows at him and curled my lips up in a snarl.

"Liam do not make up lies, I thought you were the better than this. Do not torture a directioner like that, or you will rue the day and I'm not not like other people that say that you will actually rue the day." I strongly said talking with my hands making him laugh.

"Rue the day?" He said chuckling.

"Yes rue the day, I thought you were from Britain. How do you not know fancy talk like 'rue'?" I rolled my eyes at him and turned to face the stage away from him.

"No but seriously Sam, I think Harry likes you." He said bumping my shoulder with his.

I turned making a scowl at him. "That is impossible."

"Harry set up Danielle and I." Liam stated.

"Liam just because I live in America and went to public school doesn't mean you have to make fun of me. I do know how to read." I said setting my hand on his wrist and shaking my head as I've learned from one Stadie Saxton from awkward.

Liam laughed at me forgetting about what we were talking about, thankfully, and laughed out loud like a teenage girl.

"Sam you are ridiculous half of the time." he smiles

"Half?" I quizzed

He rolled his eyes settling at the dropped curtain and the lowering lights as the show began to start. Out popped Danielle, followed by other dancers and then the actual singer that was performer (they were all less important).

"Anyway what I was getting at was that if I set you and Harry up he might to nagging me." Liam whispered in my ear.

"Liam, if you don't watch Danielle's performance, I will tell her and you will never stop hearing nagging. Not only will you rue the day with me but also your gf." I said staring at the bright lights and changing music.

"Whatever." He said rolling his eyes and watched Danielle with extreme attention for an entire hour and a half continuing on until we were actually with her. Her kind smile and brown eyes that only made Liam's smile bigger. I rolled my eyes at how grossly cute they were. It felt like half an eternity before either of them stopped looking at each other to acknowledge that I was there.

"Hey Sam." Danielle said as she wrapped her arms around me suddenly.

I giggled in to her shoulder. "Hey, I got you these for the great show." I said thrusting the roses I got to her all while making an over eager double chin face causing her to tobble over in laughter. I dropped my hand and laughed too.

"Thanks Dani, now I don't feel beautiful any more." I said as she came up for air to grab her flowers.

"Sam, your'e insecure and I don't know what for. I mean you were turning heads when you walked through the door." Danielle said looping her arm around my shoulder and guiding me out the door, leaving Liam scrambling to catch up with us.

"I hate you two." He said fake pouting.

"No you don't Leeam." I said with a big smile poking at his sides.

Liam sighed with a grip from Danielle's hand. "You're right I don't."

"Now let's go celebrate for my night." Danielle said dragging up in a line all the way to an exclusive pub because well as long as my night had been it wasn't even half way over.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys I know it's been a while in fact it's been so long that my story is no longer accurate seeing a danielle and Liam broke up now I stayed with this chapter because i had been working on it for so long but I wanna be true to Liam and his feelings so I'll incorporate it in soon. Well I hoped you like this I know it's well over due, I'll try to work harder and faster. Comments and subscriptions are great motivators though so even if you have a little problem that you want me to change let me know and I will do it. thanks lots.