Shut Your Mouth When I'm Talking To You

Chapter Twenty Three

Meike closed her eyes and frowned in pain, “What the hell……………” she said confused.
“Mum?”
A sigh of relief rushed over everybody.
“Yes, honey its me, are you ok? Oh my God.” Her mother said beginning to stress out again.
“Yea… I’m……” Meike got out of the car and stood up only to fall again and be caught by Frank. She put her hand to her head and closed her eyes.
“My head hurts,” she said.
“Right, we’re going to A & E.” her mother said. The guys all stepped forward to help,
“Can we help? Mikey asked concerned.
“I think you have done QUITE enough,” Meike’s mother hissed, she put Meike in the front seat of the now smashed up Mercedes, and drove off.
When they got to A&E a doctor came to see Meike and gave her an examination, he shone a torch in her eyes and asked if she was feeling dizzy and/or any pain. He concluded that Meike had blacked out and had a mild concussion.
It wasn’t anything to really worry about, but the doctor and Meike’s mother decided they would keep her in the hospital for one night just in case.

Meike was shown to her room, it was a lot like a hotel room, seeing as how it was a private hospital, but Meike didn’t have time to notice as when she was shown her bed, she changed into some pajamas her mother had brought her and then simply lay down and fell asleep.