That Girl

Sienna

Micheal walked out of class and I looked at Ashley biting my lip, "I messed that up didn't I." The whole group was nodding and I turned to them narrowing my eyes, "I wasn't asking all your opinion, but thank you and since I guess you're already a part of it, what do I do now?"

"I say go after him," Adriana looked at me. And it was at that moment that a smile played on my face, I actually didn't care in the slightest.

"No," I looked at Ashley, "this is good, I don't like him, I can't even stand him, why was I with him?" I got up anyway and ran outside and he was right out the door waiting.

He had his arms crossed, "took you long enough."

I smiled, "thank god you are here." He stood up straight waiting for an apology and I shook his head, "I'm don't like you and I'm pretty sure I never did."

"You are so good at this it is crazy," he said.

I pulled out my phone and called Kim, "it's a Thursday night, I wanna go out, I have a free weekend and we need to celebrate the fact that I'm single again. I'm even down to stay in the cult yard if you want, just how long will it take for you to get to Glendale."

"Thirty minutes, but I can make it in 20," she said, "I've been waiting for this moment since we started college."

"Well it's here," I said.

"Okay," she smiled, "meet you in twenty."

I hung up the phone ran back in the room grabbed my backpack and looked at the teacher, "I just got a call from my mom, grandpa's in the hospital, I gotta jet." With that I ran down the stairs and caught the bus headed to Glendale, at this time I'd arrive at roughly the same time Kim would.

As I got to our designated meeting place I crossed the street and there came her care to the turning lane and I heard the doors unlock as she stuck her head out the window. "Get in," she yelled and naturally I did so and as I buckled myself in the light turned and we were off.

"I don't know how legal that was, but we did that right in front of a police station," I said.

"Doesn't matter," she smiled, "no one saw us." I opened my mouth to protest and she said, "well we're not getting arrested, is what I meant." She smirked, "at least not yet, this is going to be the best fucking weekend of our lives."

I nodded, "we have sad lives."

She glared at me as we stopped at a light, "you have a sad life, i have an awesome life and I am desperately trying to let my awesomeness rub off on you."

"So what do we have planned," I asked.

"Nothing," she said, "but there are tons of parties and clubs. A weekend full of fun, hookups and debauchery."

"Debauchery," I raised my brow.

"Just shut up and leave the fun to me," she smiled.