That Girl

Sienna

"How lucky am I," like the tenth loser of the night came up to me and I had the same exact thought. He continued, "that someone as sexy as you would be in this bar the same night as me."

I raised my eyebrow looking at this frat boy schlub in front of me, "I'd say your chances are pretty high considering this is a college bar."

"The rest of these girls don't hold a candle to you," he smirked a cheesy ass smirk.

"I'm flattered," I looked at him, "but I'm sadly in a relationship."

He pushed my hair to the side, "I don't see your boyfriend around, what he doesn't know can't hurt him."

I moved back away from him, "but it might hurt me."

"We'll just have to establish a safe word," he smirked and I raised my eyebrow.

"Dude," a familiar face put a hand on his shoulder, "slow down, you're scaring the poor girl." The guy looked back at the guy who was ruining his "game". He nodded at me and said, "sorry I'm late honey, got caught up in a huge report."

"It's okay," I smiled at him, "you're here now." He patted the perv on the shoulder and he got up reluctantly. "Bye," I waved him off and looked at Devin who took his seat, "thank you so much, that guy was awful."

He raised his eyebrow, "I thought awful was your type."

"I don't have a type," I grabbed my drink and took a sip.

"I'll pretend I believe that," he said before grabbing the drink out of my hand. He waved the cup in front of me and smiled, "correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought you were just a freshman."

"You don't know me," I took the drink back and raised my eyebrow, "and you are not my mother, besides I thought guys love when girls drink obscene amounts of alcohol that they know they can't handle." I took a sip, "makes it easier to take advantage of them."

"Seriously," and he looked at me in just that manner, "what kind of guys have you been dating."

I nodded my head, "fair enough, but the pool of guys isn't that glamorous."

He shook his head, "I find it hard to believe a girl like you has any trouble with guys."

"A girl like me," I raised my eyebrow, "please, Devin, enlighten me, exactly what kind of girl am I." He shook his head and sat back and I leaned on the counter and looked at him intrigued, "no, I'm actually really interested to hear this." He put his hands up defensively and I nodded, "its alright, I know who I am," I took a sip, "I'm a cold, heartless bitch."

"You can't honestly believe that," he said.

I laughed, "you can't honestly believe I'm not, I mean I've been ducking you for months now. You of all people should believe I am the queen bitch."

"But I don't," he looked at me in all seriousness.

I shook my head and looked away, "then you're delusional."

"No," he shook his head and put his hand on mine. I looked at it not sure what I was supposed to do. "You're not cold," he pulled my attention back to him, "you're scared of something, you're not a bitch, you're strong willed and a little stubborn and I think you're amazing."

I bit my lip and moved my hand, "I think, its time for Kim and I to go." I got up and promptly walked away grabbing Kim by the wrist, "let's get out of here."

"What's got you so uptight," she said as we took our seats in her car.

I shrugged, "I thought we were party hoping." She raised her eyebrow as she pulled out of the parking lot and I continued, "don't stay at one place to long, that was your rule not mine."

She nodded agreeing, "yeah, but honey you ran out of there." I just shrugged and she looked at me through the corner of her eyes with a suspicious smile, "did he say something to you?"

"No," I shook my head.

"He did," she nodded, "what'd he say."

I sighed, "it was really sweet, nice, it was just really weird."

"Why," she looked at me.

"Because A, he doesn't know me," I said to her, "and...and no one is ever nice to me, I don't even know how I feel about nice. My last thing started in the midst of an argument."

She laughed, "yes because that relationship was the model for all romance and functionality." I narrowed my eyes glaring at her and she shook her head, "I would literally kill to have someone nice, and here you are complaining about it." She turned forward, "you're such a bitch."