That Girl

Sienna

I sat on the end of a table with Kim next to me, we were watching one of the sporadic games of beer pong that was taking place in front of us. "This is what," i looked at Kim, "our fourth, fifth party, plus the bar." She nodded her head saying one of those was right and I shook mine, "we're probably drunk, but I still think we could beat these PI girls."

"It's Tri Pi," one of them stopped to look at me.

I shook my head,like that's any better." She opened her mouth and i took a sip before cutting her off, "honey, it's a stupid name, and we got you next game." I hopped off the table and helped them finish the current game to take my spot as their competitor. Kim and I were much better at this game than any person should care to admit, it may be because we were practicing before we actually got to the age where drinking even slightly seemed appealing.

The two prissy blondes sat at the other end of the table, "we've gone undefeated three games running."

"And you are seriously inebriated," I said, "I know you prissy little rich girls can't handle your liquor." Kim elbowed me for throwing out the sorority stereotype and we got to playing. I was a seriously competitive person and this was a personal grudge match for kim, but we always manage to have fun during our games. Because the two of us together are extremely loud, we naturally attract a crowd and being our mildly attractive selves we naturally flirt it up. It was nearing the end of the game and I took some preppy guy by the collar, "kiss for goodluck." And as I released I tossed the ball and sunk the shot.

"Oh," Kim started the chorus of supporters for our tezam and i watched as one of the prissy girls angrily removed the ball from her cup and downed the drink. "My turn," Kim said and turned to the crowd, "enie menie miny ..." she threw her finger out, "that one." She waved the gy over and mimicked me and followed up by calling her shot. And once again the chorus of "ohs rang through our general area."

I'm not going to lie, it didn't take long to beat them, but instead of advertising another game Kim and I knew we were just about beat. I looked at her as we walked away from the table, "I think this is it, so find your hookup and give me your house key or whatever you have."

"You're leaving," she looked at me with puppy dog eyes.

"Soon," I smiled, "but I'm scared I'll never find you and I want to know I've got a place to stay, even if it's just your car."

She laughed, "what about the guy you made out with over there." She pointed back to the table and smirked a sloppy smirk, "I think I'm going to circle around and reattach to mine."

I bit my lip, "he was cute, but he wasn't a great kisser."

She raised her eyebrow, "and now you're the expert, what you've kissed like four guys?"

"Five," I put my hand out and then pointed backward, "including him and he's definitely doing something wrong." She rolled her eyes and I hit her shoulder lightly, "by all means go find your guy, don't let me ruin your time."

She tool her keys and held them out reluctantly, "fine, but i better be able to get home." She turned around and basically ran back to the guy. I heard an, oh and then a bang and I could only assume she jumped on the poor, unexpecting guy. I laughed thinking how much funnier it would be if Matt were here. She hates me for it, but their fighting and his rampant jealousy make things far more interesting.

"Hey," some guy put his arm around my shoulder and I turned to recognize him vaguely, "that was some kiss over there." He had the general frat boy look that made him appealing physically, but he had that signature frat boy attitude and smirk that disgusted me. "What's your name honey," he said, "I don't think I've ever seen you around here."

I looked at him, "yeah, nothing is going to happen with us."

"Come on," he said in that irritating way.

"No," I removed his hand from my shoulder and then crossed my arms over my chest, "and here's a lesson that might keep you out of prison, no means no, so do not persist because it is not cute, it is pandering." I looked at him, "capiche?" That would be no. He leaned in trying to kiss me, to which I slightly side stepped letting the drunken frat idiot fall in front of me. "Some idiots never learn," I shook my head catching glimps of someone, "speaking of never learning." I walked over to my ever pandering, all be it, adorable leach, "have you been following me?"

He looked at me with an eyebrow raised, "in this one instance I think I was here first."

I shrugged, "still nice to see a familiar face." I sat next to Devin. "So," I tried to make conversation, "are you into this whole frat, sorority thing?"

"No," he shook his head, "especially this one." He tooke a sip of his drink and I raised my eyebrow intrigued. "My bitch of an ex girlfriend is here," he shook his head, "along with the asshole she cheated on me with."

I didn't know what to say so I nervously laughed and mocked his joke from earlier in the evening, "funny, I thought bitch was your type." He just glared at me and I bit my lip, knowing I had said something seriously wrong. "Point them out," I looked out of the crowd, "I'll totally throw some harsh judgemental comments that will make you feel much better."

"You really are an awful person," he said abruptly.

I shook it off, "that's beside the point, just show me them."

He threw his finger out toward the jerk I had encountered earlier, "that's the guy, not exactly sure where Allison is."

I laughed, "I don't even need to see her to know she's an idiot. That guy's a slob, a jerk and if he keeps moving on his curent path probably a future felon." I smiled, "these are the best years of his life, in five years," I bit my lip, "ewe."

"That's what you see when you look at him," he raised his eyebrow, "usually he gets a mch different reaction."

"Attractive, nice hair, flawless smile and obvious tone," I nodded, "yeah that was my first impression, but then I met him." I rolled my eyes and smiled, "besides, the guy is an awful kisser."

He raised his eyebrow, "you kissed him?" I just nodded and he continued, "is that your thing, you kiss guys you just meet and then decide that they aren't worth your time. Is that what you did with me, because I've got to say that's seriously demented. Your sick and while I'm at it, you're kind of a slut." I was shocked, this was the nice guy who earlier was so hung up on me that he told me I was nice. "I mean I think I've seen you with several different guys and obviously you don't intend to actually get to know them," he said, "you have problems."

"I have problems," I snapped, "you've been stalking me for I don't know how long, and when I'm finally give you the time of day, you turn around and act like a jerk."

"You are so self absorbed," he shook his head.

I got up to get away, "and you seriously need to work on your attitude."

"All I've ever been is nice to you," he spat stopping me in his place.

"Yeah," I nodded turning back, "that's why I was seriously considering breaking my own rule to a stupid game, because you were nice and I liked you." I sighed and shook my head, "but forget it, I was wrong, it was all an act, you're just like everyone else." I walked away to find a drink and I poured a huge one for myself. I was angry drinking, which taking my mother under consideration, is always a bad idea.