Jimmy Sullivan Is Getting Married

Chaoter Ten

“Jimmy, you need to see this,” Megan called from the living room.

“What?”

She slammed the magazine in front of me, in BIG, bold and underlined letters, it read, “Jimmy Sullivan, Matchmaking Agency And Straight Te Bed

I cocked my eyebrow.

“What? What the hell, where do they get this things?” I asked in bewilderment.

“Read the journalist who wrote this,” Meg instructed.

I searched for the name in the article, finally landing my eyes at the end of the story.

Ardrianna Maurine Coleman” Was the signature on the bottom of the page.

“Maurine?” I questioned.

“Yeah. Dude, second base after a week? Are you fucking outta your mind?” Megan boomed at me.

I kept my eyes heaven wards, digesting what was happening.

It’s funny how in two seconds, someone you love can turn into a fucking asshole.

“Any explainations, Jimmy?”

“I loved her, Megan,” I said, sighing, planting myself beside her.

“You love her? You love her? Jimmy, counting this week, it has only been three fucking weeks since you’ve started dating!”

She shook her head, disbelieving me, “When I said don’t fool around that night, god knows how serious I was. Now it’s proven that I should’ve just stayed at your house till the next morning.”

“Get off my case, Fox,” I muttered, my face in my hands.

She sighed, “I’m sorry, Jimmy,” She said, tracing her fingers on my back.

“It’s not your fault.”

“Of course it was, if it wasn’t for me, none of this would’ve happened. I was the one who had put you up into this.”

I rose up from my current state, looking at her.

“We have such misserable lives,” I stated, planting my head on hers.

I’m gonna go have a talk with Ms Coleman in a few days time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments ? Ehh, I'm tired.
I hope you enjoyed this.