Jimmy Sullivan Is Getting Married

Chapter Sixteen

I tossed my car keys on the table and walked up the stairs. It was tiring but most memorable.

I don’t believe that I hadn’t gotten pissed drunk by the end of tonight. Maybe I will, in the comfort of my home.

I actually thought that going to this would be a huge mistake. Seeing that all my older friends were there, they were succesful and rich and shit. Yeah, they were. I think the only normal one’s there were the rest of Avenged Sevenfold and their girls. And Jane and Meg, of course.

I clicked the play button and the smooth silky voice of Ville Valo filled the room.

I thought back on the past events. A lot of things have happened in the past two months, from me being told that I’d be married all the way up till now. Up till the second that I think, maybe, I am getting married.

I’ve had this odd feeling for a few days, I don’t know, one of excitement, or one of pleasure. But I assured myself that it was good.

Jane was a fun companion, even though she had the tendency to whack my head once in a while because of my crude comments. The couples paired together, gracing the dancefloor with their moves. It was sad that Meg left early. She should’ve gotten herself a date, so as not to be so lonely.

I saw her, I saw her talk to that Jonathan kid that broke her heart. Well, it wasn’t his fault but it was caused by him. Sure, no one did know of Megan’s feelings towards Jonathan except for me. But it did kind of crushed me inside that Jonathan would not give a second glance towards Megan.

One thing you’ve got to understand, Megan, she’s not one of the girls. In a context, anyway. She was always one of us guys, having a stint of jail records and mischeivous ordeals. She’s the one who’s had jumped of a building with a skateboard. The one that’ll get pissed drunk at a drinking competition- after winning.

I don’t want the same thing to happen to her again. I know, I sound like a selfish bastard for not letting her do what she wants. But she’s my best friend. And if something hurts her, it hurts me. We’ve been friends for all our lives. Well half of it, but it still felt like our whole lives.

We’ve been through thick and thin together. And I don’t want anything to change between us. We’d be like this forever. Even if it killed us.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, the last sentence rhymed. lol.
I'm hyperly at lost of writing right now.
Yep, writer's block strikes again.
But don't worry. =]

anyways, comments? Please, please, please, please, please!!!!