Jimmy Sullivan Is Getting Married

Chapter Twenty One

The wake was held three days later, being a small one. To comamorate the one they loved, and lost.

“Guys, we should really try to get over this. We have to stay strong for Zacky.” Johnny said, knocking some sense into us.

It was true, they were still mourning the loss, but they had to get on with life, not dwell on the past.

“Johnny’s right, guys.” Jane nodded, looking from one end of the living room to the other.

One by one, they looked up, Brian being the particular one to speak, “Yeah, guys. We’ve gotta do it for Zacky.”

At least now everyone was relieved. Relieved that their lead guitarist was finally making sense in two weeks.

They started discussing how they could get Zachary Baker to cheer up. He had been locked up in his castle for the past week, not going out, not answering calls, just crying in between those thick brick walls.

“Alright,” They finally agreed, “We’d have Meg do the job.”

Knocking on the door twice, Megan waited patiently. She had back-up for her right around the cornere. Jimmy’s car was parked right in front of the house with both Jimmy and Jane in it.

She waited for three minutes, growing impatient and kept turning to signal the other two on-lookers to help her.

She knocked once more, this time rather hard.

Still no response. She rolled her eyes. Typical Zacky Baker. At least he had an excuse when Gena was around.

She went to the back gate, climbing the fence with excellent agility. That, she thought, was how her atheletic abilities were needed.

She looked up into Zacky’s room, his window closed shut. She thought for a moment.

She tried to unlock the back door that led to the kitchen. Looking around, she tried to find a metal instrument to help her in her quest. Picking locks was one of her better qualities as well.

Why’d you think they picked her to go and comfort Zacky? She’s the only one who has all the right moves to actually get in the house before the next winter comes.

Getting into the house was easy, talking to Zacky wasn’t. So Megan, being the way that she is, stubborn at most times, decided to stay in the kitchen and rumage through the fridge until Zacky comes down.

“He has to eat some time.” She muttered, setting her rear on the stool.

Three hours passed and still nothing. Zacky hadn’t came rolling down the stairs and neither did she hear any movement in the house except for hers.

She couldn’t take it anymore. This guy has the nerve knowing that one of his friends was waiting for him and hadn’t come down for even a slight glimpse.

"Zacky, open the door!” She demanded from the other side.

Silence.

“Baker, I pick locks and I’m coming in. Make sure you’re not naked!”

She bent down, making her height simillar to the door lock and began picking it.

In mere seconds, she was in.
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks for the comments!
more would be appreciated. =]
hah, do you think I'd pass my english composition exam next week?