Jimmy Sullivan Is Getting Married

Chapter Twenty Five

I think I melted once I laid my eyes on him. He was gorgeous, near perfect, I didn’t know if it was the same person that I had known twelve years ago or not.

Of course, we didn’t quite had the title of best friends when we were teens, we barely touched the friendship stage. He annoyed me, I annoyed him back. What more is there to say. But meeting him again after all these years really brings back memories. And who knew he would be this gorgeous.

“Well, you guys practically know everyone here so I’ll save the introductions,” Megan said, smiling.

“Now if you’d follow me,” She continued, “I’d show you to your rooms.”

“This is great, Meg. Thanks for having us,” I said, as we entered the dark purple coloured room.

“And thanks for the room.” I nodded in approval.

She chuckled.

“It’s nothing. You guys are my world. Other then a7x and their girls, I don’t have anyone else that I can confide in. You guys came at the right time.”

“Yeah,” I nodded, “I heard about Gena. I’m sorry we couldn’t come down at that period of time.”

She sighed, “It’s okay. We’re all still trying to get over the loss though. It’s the hardest for Zacky.”

“Having girl talk without me?” Mel asked, leaning on the doorframe, “How could you!”

Both of us chuckled.

“Come here you!” Meg called her over, patting on the bed.

“I missed you so much,” Mel said, hugging Megan.

“I know. But I think I need to breathe, eh?”

We all laughed as Mel unattached herself to Megan.

“So, how’re things lately?” I asked.

Megan shrugged, “I dunnoe, really. It’s been quite hectic, but it seems like everyone’s a shadow of who they were, now. Gena’s death has affected us in all ways possible.”

“We’re sorry, Meg.”

“It’s okay,” She smiled, “Anyways, how’ve you guys been? Any dudes back in Australia yet or are you still in the queue?”

“I was hoping you’d introduce us to some nice blokes here. Ya know, maybe our old friends, be reaquainted,” I suggested

She shook her head as she chuckled, “What more can I expect from you two, eigh?”
♠ ♠ ♠
For Mel and Lei because they rock my ankle socks!
Thanks for the comments! =))