Jimmy Sullivan Is Getting Married

Chapter Twenty Six

“Babe, you have to admit it, Zacky Vengeance is feeling you.” Sarah insisted.

I rolled my eyes, “His girlfriend just died, Sarah. He just needs some support.”

This time, Mellisa interverned, “No offence but she’s been dead for a month or two now, I think he has moved on. To you.”

“That’s mean. And how exactly do you guys know?”

“Well,” Mellisa started, “on the first night, he did ask to sleep over. And you insisted that he slept in your bed since the bedrooms have been taken up. You could see his face lighting up there and then.”

Sarah nodded,”And,” she continued, “he did offer to buy your groceries for you the other day. If it was for his fridge, I’d believe that he didn’t have feelings towards you.”

“Oh come on, my fridge is practically his, theirs, whatever! They come over way too often for it to be my fridge anymore. It’s become ours. He did that just because he knew that if he didn’t, there wouldn’t be any beer to chug down anymore,” I reasoned.

“But the way he looks at you and talks to you and...” Mel trailed off.

“Well, you look like you’re interested in him.” I said, arching my eyebrows are Melissa.

She gasps dramatically, “I am not!”

“She is,” Sarah whispered.

“If you say anything, I’ll punch your nose!” Mel warned, pointing her fork at Sarah.

“I’ll fuck Zacky!” Sarah fought back.

“Fine, then I’ll fuck Jimmy!”

“Then Kyle Patrick goes to bed with ME!

I was clearly enjoying the feud but it had to end somewhere, right?

“Hey Titto, Totto, stop fucking with rockstars already,” I warned the bickering sisters.

“She started it!” Both of them said, synchronisedly.
I shook my head.

“Girl on girl going on in here or something?” Jimmy asked as he walked down the stairs.

“Oh, you’d watch that, wouldn’t ya?” Mel teased.

“Of course he would, and he’ll have Jimmy Kimmel to host it,” I smirked.

Jimmy rolled his eyes and kissed the top of my head before sitting himself down opposite me.

Sarah grabbed the seat nearest to him quickly.

It wasn’t as if I was clueless or stupid. Sarah clearly had a thing of Jimmy. He seems to be enjoying her attention but he kindda also looks like he’s weirded out. Especially when him and Sarah haven’t been the best of buddies since back then.

I couldn’t help feeling jealous. It wasn’t as if I was green with envy, which surprised me, but just mildly hurt by the acts. I don’t blame Sarah for liking him, have you seen him in the buff lately? God, I’d pay to see him strip.

Have I seen him nude lately, you ask? Yeah.

The dude’s going through a tough time, he’s not thinking straight and he nearly got me to bed. Nearly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, that's it for today.
Hope you enjoyed it. =)
More comments? eh?