Jimmy Sullivan Is Getting Married

Chapter Twenty Eight

The week had been good. For the most part, anyways. Sarah has told me and Megan about her feelings for Jimmy. And I think Megan’s quite hurt by it. I don’t know how I know, it just shows on her face.

But the thing is, Zacky deffinitely has a thing for Meg. And in my perspective, I think Megan and Zacky make a great couple. They compliment each other oh-so-well. And Sarah and Jimmy. I have no idea about them. Sarah’s flirted like shit, but Jimmy looks uninterested.

I guess it’s time for me to play matchmaker, huh?

“Megan, can I talk to you?” I asked as we past each other in the hall.

She nodded and smiled.

“What’s up?” She asked as we sat on my bed.

“This may be random and straight to the point but…”

She nodded for me to go on.

“Do you have feelings for Rev?”

She seemed stunned at first by the question, but then regained her composure and laughed.

“If I tell you this, do you promise to never, ever, ever, ever, tell your sister about it?” She asked.

I raised my hand, “Girl guide swear, now spill.”

“I think I do. But I’m gonna do something about it though. You’re sister doesn’t look like she likes him, she looks like she’s practically in love with him.”

I sighed and nodded, “He’s all she ever talks about night or day. I haven’t seen her so… attached. I think Sullivan has done some serious damage on her.”

Megan raised an eyebrow.

“What?” I asked, looking at her suspiciously.

“Are you planning on hooking them up?” She asked, narrowing her eyes on me.
I starred at my fingers.

She laughed, “Chill, babe. I’ll help you out. I need to get my best friend married before the end of the year.”

My face lit.

“So you have absolutely nothing against my sister dating The Reverend?”

She shook her head no.

Smiling, I said, “Moving on to other thigs…”

“Like what?” Megan asked.

“You and Baker,” A grin was plastered across my face as she threw a small pillow at me.
♠ ♠ ♠
uberly short filler.
I know, the story's getting boring, isn't it?
tell me it is cause if otherwise, I won't believe you!
lols. comments? =)))))))))