Jimmy Sullivan Is Getting Married

Chapter Twenty Nine

“Are you guys plotting something evil against me?” I asked my three friends who were huddled in a corner of my living room.

“Vengeance,” Brian turned to me nervously, “what’re you doing here, we didn’t hear you come in..”

I narrowed my eyes at him and blinked, “This is my house. Something’s up.”

“Now, now, Zachary, calm your nerves, nothing’s up. We were just… umm..”

“Bonding.” Johnny stated, continuing Matt’s sentence.

“Right, right, bonding,” Matt agreed, looking uncomfortable.

I stared at the three suspiciously.

“Don’t lie. When you guys bond, it’s usually when you tuck your dicks between your legs and check each other out,” I accused.

They snickered.

“Sick bastards,” I muttered as I sunk myself onto the couch.

“Zacky,” Johnny said, sitting awfully close to me, “you’ve been acting somewhat… peculiar lately.”

“Peculiar around someone.” Brian commented.

“Someone who is very close to us,” Matt continued.

“Rev? What? I don’t act weird around him. He’s the weird one!” I protested.

The three of them sighed, mostly because of how stupid I was but I wasn’t gonna tell myself that. Hey, I’m not that.. dumb.

“We’re talking about Megan, you fucking idiot,” Johnny said, shaking his head.

“Okay…” I nodded, not understanding where the conversation was leading to.

“Dude, you are the slowest creature known to mankind, ya know that?” Brian asked.

I nodded, “So I’ve been told.”

“We know something’s up with you and Meg,” Matt said, getting to the point, “But the thing is, we don’t know what.”

I stared at the three and began to laugh.

“You guys think that me and Meg are an item?” I asked, disbelieving their theory.

They nodded.

“There’s absolutely nothing going on with me and Megan!”

Once again, they nodded, “As if we’re gonna believe that.”

“The way you just look at her man, we know that you totally dig her.”

I shook my head, “I do not.”

“Do too.”

“Do not.”

“Do too.”

“Do not.”

“Do too.”

“Do not. And stop it, we’re actuing like we’re in second grade!” I pleaded.

Do too,” Brian challenged.

I rolled my eyes at them and got up from my seat.

“Look, believe whatever, okay. I’m gonna go upstairs,” With that, I went up the steps to my room.

Was I that obvious that everyone could read me like a book?

I know I have feelings for Megan. But I feel like I’m cheating on Gena if I ever did confess my feelings for her. It wasn’t right. Even after a month.

Maybe this is just a feeling, maybe I’m just looking at a fling. I’m looking for someone like Gena, to kind of replace her with the fling. That can’t be right. Megan isn’t anything like Gena. They’re best friends, of course they were, but they’re very different from each other.

Maybe Megan had been there for me, the first to be there for me. The fact that she took care of me when everyone else went on with their own lives. So I kindda grew depandent on her, wanting her to walk me through life every step of the way. Maybe things weren’t so great till she got there. Maybe I thought that my problems would be solved by her.

Or maybe I fell for her. Just maybe.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you, thank you, thank you for the wonderful comments.
you guys make my day! heehs~
hope ya enjoyed this one.
and really, thanks!