Jimmy Sullivan Is Getting Married

Chapter Thirty Four

It was Christmas day, everyone, well almost everyone, was gathered at Matthew Sanders’ home to celebrate the affair. The Avenged Sevenfold family wanted to spend time together today, Matthew Sanders had something big to announce too.

The only people not present was Jimmy Sullivan and Sarah Lei. Valary was getting the jitters of not cooking the turkey in time and no extra hands to help. Well, even if Sarah and Jimmy had arrived on time, only Jimmy would be able to help. And all he’d do is help himself to the beer.

“I am going to kill them for being super late,” Val muttered, “Oh, wait, I’m gonna kill myself because dinner’s not ready.”

Matt came from behind her, massaging her shoulders in order for her to calm down.

“Ehhh, if you wanna get it on now, please, it’s your house, you know which one of the rooms to go to,” Michelle said sarcastically to the couple.

Her twin just stuck her tounge out.

“Don’t worry, Val. It’s gonna cook in time,” Melissa reassured her.

Valary nodded her head and beamed, “Right now, I’m not even worried about the turkey, I’m wondering where the hell that pregnant sister of yours is. With tall lanky dude, of course.”

Melissa smirked at how Val described Jimmy.

Megan Alexandra Fox, the only female in the living room surrounded by all the other guys waited in anticipation for Jimmy and Sarah. She kept pacing about, making the other four members of A7x quite dizy at her pacing.

“Fucking stop it, Meg, before I castrate you alive,” Brian Haner muttered at his pacing friend.

She glared at him and once again, continued her pacing.

Zacky stood up, gripping her arms, “Megan,” He said, sweetly, “They’re gonna be here. Don’t worry.”

“How can I not worry?!” She asked, “My best friend and my pregnant cousin are out there in this weather,” she said, pointing out the window at the tainted glass window, “you tell me not to worry?!”

“If it was Ville Valo out there, I won’t worry,” She stated, dully.

Zachary rolled his eyes at her obssesion over a Finnish rockstar.

“Meg, you quote him so much, I think it’s better off if we hook you up with him,” Johnny stated, earning him a whip on the head from Brian.

Megan’s phone went off to the sound of Elmo cackling with laughter, but come to think of it, it sounded kindda like Zacky choking on celery sticks.

Everyone in the room looked at her weirdly, she ignored them answering the call.

Megan, Sarah’s water just broke,” Jimmy Sullivan’s voice was heard on the other line.

Megan’s eyes went big.

I don’t know what to do!” He cried in dismay. He sounded really helpless.

“Bring her to the hospital!” She ordered at the clueless Jimmy.

I am!” He argued, “I’m driving!

“Are you fucking out of you mind?!” She cried into the speaker, “Don’t talk and drive at the same time when you have a pregnant woman in your back seat!”

“Call me once you check her in,” With that, she flipped her phone shut.

“Something happened?” Matt asked, coming out of the kitchen.

By this time, the other three members of the band had already stood up close to her in order to hear the past conversation.

“Sarah, her water just broke,” She announced.
♠ ♠ ♠
now how's that for a little action, eh?
lols
tell me whatcha think. [=