Jimmy Sullivan Is Getting Married

Chapter Thirty Seven

Three weeks later, we sat in the living room of Matthew Sanders’ home, waiting in anticipation for the news that was about to be announced.

“Fellow guys and girls and,” We heard a crash coming from the kitchen.

“Vengeance, enough of popcorn searching! Get your ass in the living room now!” Brian ordered.

Only then did the human form of Zachary Baker appear(he kept saying that he was in the living room spiritually). He stumbled his way to the couch, claiming a seat beside me.

“As I was saying,” Matt’s tone now annoyed, “me and Val have something important to announce.”

At this, Val nodded. Matt beamed at her.

“You guys know that me and Val have been engaged for a year now, right?”

We all nodded.

“You guys are getting married, aren’t you?” Johnny asked.

The couples’ smile broadened, giving us more then a hint that them getting married were true.

Everyone had gotten up from their seats to give them a hug and to congratulate them, all with smiling faces.

I couldn’t help but feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Matt and Val, they’re the most perfect couple that I’ve ever met. Matt adores her, and Val, she can’t live without him. They went through pretty tough times together, god knows how they recovered from them. As far as I’m concerned, nothing will ever break them apart. Even in death, they’d be stuck to each other, literally.

“Guys,” Valary’s voice illuminated the room, “that’s actually only one of the things we have to announce.”

It was obvious that our faces wore masks of confusion.

The couple laughed.

“When exactly would you think be the right time to enlighten us?” Lacey asked.

“Well, me and Val have been spending some time together-”

“You mean a lot of time together,” Brian cut in.

Matt rolled his eyes, “Yes, a lot of time together. And, a week before Christmas, we found out that…”

“Found out what? For god’s sake, tell us already!”

The couple looked at each other, before sighing gleefully, “Guys, I’m pregnant.”

Everyone’s eyes widened, “What is up with people getting pregnant, these days?” I muttered.

Sarah and Val glared at me. I laughed.

“Well, that was a waste of energy, you could’ve just told us both the news all together so we won’t need to get up a second time,” Jimmy said.

Everyone was all over the room by the end of the night either talking or just plain getting wasted.

“How’re you my lovely?” Zacky asked as he once again sat himself beside me.

I smiled, “Great. I mean god, who would’ve thought eh? Another baby…”

He nodded, “You must admit though that the a7x babies would be super great looking because I’m in the band.”

I narrowed my eyes at him and gave him a playful punch.

“Don’t you think that all the luck has just befall us lately? I mean, Sarah having a baby, Jimmy proposing, Matt and Val getting married, Val having a baby…”

“Yeah,” Zacky nodded, “It seems like we’re the only two people that aren’t paired up.”

I laughed, “Zacky, no sane man would want to look my way. My work alone requires me to travel. I don’t think the dude would stand being apart from me for too long.”

“Well, I guess that the job only qualifies for the person to be insane, then?” He asked.

“Basically.”

“I’m insane,” He sugested.

I nodded, “Yeah, you are.”
♠ ♠ ♠
eh, wasn't that expected?